It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Bassago

A few kids posted a few videos last year that's all it was.... Random assaults always have and always will happen. I doubt you would be saying anything if the girl was black and the guy was white....

A few?!?!? No, not a "few"; there are a LOT of these cases, and they are most certainly racially motivated.

Check this story - link - then check all the many, many links to the right, with story after story after story.

Yes, this is most certainly racial.

Idk I don't have the slightest interest in searching "knockout game" I've only seen it on the news twice the past few years that's what I'm going by. And this isn't a little kid punching someone. It's a grown man hitting a girl with a bat, which to me sounds like she did SOMETHING to piss him off... He went directly to her, so why make it about a game and throw race in it..... It is what it is. An assault...... Whoopty doo.... Next story plz....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Just mind blowing. I consider this attempted murder. The knock out game is escalating. This jack off picks a young girl and uses a baseball bat. I of course do not condone the game...but a weapon?! The opposite sex?
The new knock out game

If the girl was my daughter I Would be going on a safari hunt.

How long will the fools in the media continue to sugar coat the truth of the matter?

Can you not see what is going on in this country?

WAKE-UP America!

(post by waltwillis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: Hr2burn

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

I do not see it as a black on white crime. It is exactly what it appears to be, a young thug really wants to crack someone in the head with a bat to see how it feels... he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice, rather the fact that she is a female and appears to be smaller in stature and, most-likely, of lesser physical strength he felt it would be an easy target.

He wanted to see what if felt like to do that to someone. The victim should be given a bat and get a chance to play piñata with him to show him how she felt.

His mother must be so proud! She wants to play the 'he is mentally ill" card but if she knew that, she should have made sure he was accompanied by someone to ensure his mental condition didn't effect those around him. If she makes him out to be a known danger she should be arrested for failure to supervise him properly.

The attack was with a lethal weapon and is treated as an attempted murder one.

You are a FOOL to believe otherwise...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

How in any way is this a hate crime?

A better question is how was this not a hate crime? It was obvious from watching the video that he was looking for a white victim. Sounds an awful lot like a racially motivated hate crime to me. Or are you of the belief that it's only a hate crime if the victim is black?
edit on 6/25/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Bassago

Yeah why not exaggerate the whole thing a little more ..... Use the race thing all you want, but you really have nothing to stand by, their was white people walking passed him. But. This video is pretty lame IMO... Not really worth a thread, I could post a worse video on here, that would "appear" to be random, but I'd probably get in trouble. And it'd be pointless...

You are on the list as a person that will never get it.

To try to explain what constitutes attempted murder one to a fool is pointless.

There will be a day not to far off when the white people will return the favor in spades.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

a reply to: Hr2burn

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

I do not see it as a black on white crime. It is exactly what it appears to be, a young thug really wants to crack someone in the head with a bat to see how it feels... he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice, rather the fact that she is a female and appears to be smaller in stature and, most-likely, of lesser physical strength he felt it would be an easy target.

He wanted to see what if felt like to do that to someone. The victim should be given a bat and get a chance to play piñata with him to show him how she felt.

His mother must be so proud! She wants to play the 'he is mentally ill" card but if she knew that, she should have made sure he was accompanied by someone to ensure his mental condition didn't effect those around him. If she makes him out to be a known danger she should be arrested for failure to supervise him properly.

The attack was with a lethal weapon and is treated as an attempted murder one.

You are a FOOL to believe otherwise...

I do not believe this post was meant for me. I truly believe exactly as you have stated. I don't know if it was racially motivated or personal or what and it doesn't matter because the crime is ultimately an assault and attempted murder regardless of motivation.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: 3u40r15m

How in any way is this a hate crime?

A better question is how was this not a hate crime? It was obvious from watching the video that he was looking for a white victim. Sounds an awful lot like a racially motivated hate crime to me. Or are you of the belief that it's only a hate crime if the victim is black?

Was he looking for a white victim or just "the right" one?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka

a reply to: evc1shop

he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice

Uh huh, right. I can respect your opinion but I disagree. I believe there is a huge issue in the US with this type of violence but it is being suppressed in the media because it's not politically correct to talk about it. A simple Google/YouTube search will put that question to rest.

Black on white hate crimes and violence is alive and well in America but don't expect Eric Holder or the DOJ to ever admit to such a thing. Doesn't meet the requirements of the divide and conquer agenda of this administration or the simple fact that racial hatred by many young blacks is completely evident to anyone who looks.

Okay, so I googled that and I see that this knockout thing has been racial and so I give you that. I still think he went after her for all the other reasons, perhaps after seeing she was white. Either way, he should get a speedy trial and be taken off the streets.

I'm Black and I am NOT filled with hatred or still thinking back to slavery as a justification for everything. I am sick of constantly hearing about race in what is supposed to be a "Post Racial" society. Stupidity knows no color!

Because of your color you will not be safe from what may follow if this trend continues even if you are a great guy.

I feel sorry for what may happen to your people.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Weak.. I don't approve to what he did, infact the act was totally uncivilized.. But I hate when people say it was a hate crime when evil people have been mistreating black people since we was brought over here.. Now all of a sudden they crying when something occurs to them.. a reply to: Bashka

Grow up and smell the coffee!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
. You. Get crushed, your weapons won't work on me.. And you keep that thought before those stalkers begin stalking you..

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You may like to know that thoughts are much more powerful then words and if they could kill this world would self destruct.

If may guess is right you may wish to up your insurance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join