It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live - SE5 EP4

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, adjensen, Charles1952, Nugget1, and CirqueDeTruth for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

We go Live from

10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
2 am GMT (UK), 3 am CET (Europe)
6 am MSK (Russia)
11 am AEST, 9am AWST (Australia)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to Reality Remix can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the iPhone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonight’s Topics

Hour 1

Show Intros...

What are "the gates of Hades"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Problem with Hell (and Heaven): Its Existence.`

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

Music Break

Hour 2

Texas man claims he was told to remove American flag over 'threat' toward Muslims

Hellraiser on top of a bus-stop. Prank or paranormal?

New segment! Into the Fringe explores the paranormal with a whole new crew!
Members CirqueDeTruth, IrishCream , Markymint, Nephratari, Nugget1, and Rosinitiate discuss a forthcoming UFO reality show, and paranormal television in general.

Outro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows
Catch repeats on the Rewind Player at ATS Live Radio

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio
edit on 18/6/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/25/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, this got up extra early, thanks to Nef's super efficiency

But the show is on tomorrow night, not tonight, so no one be disappointed if it isn't on in an hour or so!

Tune in to hear one "Hell" of a show, and our exciting new dabbling with the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm here as long as I can be...bloody computer problems.
What a great line-up! I really hope I can hear it all!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can't wait for tomorrow night!

It's going to be a lot of fun!

~ Cirque

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused about which episode this is. Last week, one of my threads was featured on the show and the title of your announcement on June 18th said "ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix SE5 EP3" Link here: www.abovetopsecret.com.... Now this announcement on June 24th says "ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live - SE5 EP3". The stated episodes are the same?

Another thing I noticed is that SE5 EP3 (if that's what was aired last week has not yet been archived on the site.

Could you please clarify this for me?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The title of this thread is incorrect -- this is show #38, Season 5, Episode 4. Sorry for the confusion.

I believe that Nef is very busy with stuff these days, so it may be a short wait until the archives are updated, sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Thanks for clearing that up. Much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

I changed it to, S5 E4

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looking forward to this weeks show and the new segment by the Into the Fringe crew!

You will be missing-out if you do not tune in tonight.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Bout half an hour till show time.

Be there people!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks as I was already tuned in last night, LOL!
But I am ready now for another incredible show...with great guests!
computer pending...been having problems...'
'

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Into The Fringe segment
Thanks Dave and Reality Remix guys!

Only an hour and a half til that part. Need convincing in the meantime? Here's a short 2 minute promo (mp3) from some of our earlier recordings.
edit on 25-6-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well! That was one hour of Christian dismissal and proselytizing that brought my blood to a boil! Wow! Just wow!

Too bad Mel couldn't really get a word in, and when she did, it was dismissed as not being Christian. Mel, I happen to be of the belief that heaven and hell are here and now, and are a state of mind too.

I also believe in reincarnation, and what you guys don't know about reincarnation, misunderstand, misinterpret and misrepresent is embarrassing. Adjenson, you should never try to authoritatively represent what reincarnation is all about. You don't have a clue.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Dear Windword,

Please call in. If you can't manage this week, give me some threads you'd like to see, and I'll try to pick one for next week.

You know I respect you, I'd love to have you talk with us on the program.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Charles,

Nice to see you back.

Calling in is futile, in my opinion. There's no way to have a back and forth conversation. Calling in only is good for a hit a run question or remark.

This "radio" format seems to be perfect for certain people to get in the last word. I'm not a fan of those kinds of interactions.

edit on 25-6-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for listening, folks! Thanks to DietJoke for posting the show threads in chat, very much appreciated!

I hope that you enjoyed the "Into the Fringe" segment, and we're looking forward to the new content that they're bringing to the show.

See you next week!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Dear Windword,

I understand that a call-in can be seen as one shot, but there's no reason you can't stay on the line for quite a while. We do give preference to callers. Then there's the "In the Fringe" segment geared to different subjects.

I hope you don't give up on us, but if you do, I can understand.

With respect,
Charles

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I can understand your frustration, windword.
Sadly, the formatting for such a show doesn't always cover all bases adequately. (kinda impossible)
I would love to hear you call in, as well.
I think they show a fairly 'tolerant' attitude toward each & every view...and would have loved to hear your POV on the topic you're frustrated about, tonight.
Nevertheless - Have a good evening!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I can understand your frustration, windword.

Thanks.

Sadly, the formatting for such a show doesn't always cover all bases adequately. (kinda impossible)

My problem is with the bias in the presentation.

I think they show a fairly 'tolerant' attitude toward each & every view...

Yeah? I'm not really seeing it. It seems to me that opposing views have been politely dismissed and the subject changed. The 2nd and 3rd segments were meant to, and the presenters tried to, rip the threads' hypotheses apart. Neither of them very convincingly either, by the way, in my opinion.

Anywho, thanks for your concern, and you have a good night too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join