It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA pastor orders Christians to ‘isolate’ LGBT kids and then ‘turn them over to Satan’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't have enough hate in my heart to ever be a true Christian.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is Christianity. You can whitewash but saying it isn't what me or my "Christian" Family and friends believe, but it is what most Christians believe. I want no part of that religion of hate.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

alex was a gay

He was "a" gay?

as I found out later so I do not judge and he will alway's be that boy I remember to me so it does not factor for me in that respect but I am a christian and it is not in accord with what we are supposed to do

So. You were sad about alex's suicide, and you miss him....
or do you also 'condemn' him for ending his own life???

But oh well, he didn't do what "we are supposed to do"
Ah. So, your best good childhood friend suicided, and when 'later' you learned he was "a gay" - then, well, it's not about the fact that he was miserable and found his life intolerable....to you, it's no biggie! "Meh!, he brought it on himself!!"

Really?

but then if we did what we where supposed to god would never have had to send his son now would he.

Again...do you hear yourself? Do you seriously NOT recognize that your best friend alex was suffering? Why would he have ended his own life if he was happy? Because Satan was possessing him? Did his family abandon/"isolate" him? Preach hell and fire to him? Cut him off?????

Or not? No?
edit on 6/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well, good for this preacher
somebody has to pass the babies to molok

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

How dare you dare even mention that man in this manner, I will tell you so that you may know, his mother was an absolutely lovely lady but she died when he and his brother where small children, his father was not the best father and I will not say more but a few things were said and both alex and his brother distanced themselves from him.
Alex was addicted to heroin, need I say any more oh and by the way I take it you do not believe in spirits or devils foolish does not cover it so go back to your rational little room and hide from the real world behind your science if you like, hug it if it give's you comfort, were did I say he was possessed and were did I say it was that old monster, alex ended his life and I do not know why as I already pointed out as I had not spoken to him for over ten years and that was simply because we both moved away from were we had lived.
You want to pull me down or you want to attack my religion, I think you are ignorant and biggoted, read my earlier post on this thread before you take me out of context OK.

And by the way My friend is not dead as far as I am concerned, he has merely passed over though he may have done so before his time so have to wait until it is his time, Sometimes people are reborn and if you knew the first think about christian history you would know about Emperor constantine and his mother hellena whom are believed to have had passages which some early christian sects used in there judaic inherited belief in reincarnation removed, did you know some jewish sects believed in reincarnation, have you ever heard of ezekials chariot, four weels, and the ultimate being above them on a throne, the weel's of life like the wheel of dharma which is much simpler than the kabbalistic version.
You do not even know my religion and neither does that pastor though he may quote chapter and verse until his mouth spew's fire, Christ is alive and only he can judge OH and he has already said he is tolerant to the tolerant, merciful to the merciful and judge not lest ye be judged now do you get it.
Pick up a bible sister and try to understand it because if we have souls we are all related in that regardless of our body's or the lives we live and we will have to answer to that same master who took our place for us, who died for us and who did what we can not do in rising for us.

edit on 17-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

alex ended his life and I do not know why

Yes, you DO know why.

as I already pointed out as I had not spoken to him for over ten years and that was simply because we both moved away from were we had lived.

But later you discovered he was "a gay"

You want to pull me down or you want to attack my religion, I think you are ignorant and biggoted,

you opened the door, friend.

Apparently you don't understand 'misery' -

but okay, I'm done. Thanks for your response.

You win.

edit on 6/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Now you have opened the door for I have opened no door, so let them come in to you now you have invited them don't blame me, you well know of what I speak, you may see shadows at first or flickers of light, then you will have unusual happenings but only if they are nice.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sometimes people are reborn and if you knew the first think about christian history you would know about Emperor constantine and his mother hellena whom are believed to have had passages which some early christian sects used in there judaic inherited belief in reincarnation removed, did you know some jewish sects believed in reincarnation,

Yes, I know the first 'thing' about Christian history, and I know about Emperor Constantine....
I do/did know that that jewish sects believe in reincarnation (as do billions of people now)....

Think that over, while you're reflecting on your own attitude. While you're busy judging alex.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Now you have opened the door for I have opened no door, so let them come in to you now you have invited them don't blame me, you well know of what I speak, you may see shadows at first or flickers of light,

So, what? Demons are moving into my house, and Satan, too???

Okay, now you're scaring me.

I'm done.

Running away. Thanks for the help.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I will say it once more to you in your empty appraisal I do not judge my friend and it was one of the turning points in my opinion and I will ask you once more read my first answer on this thread or are you ignorant, by the way you should never say to someone they have opened the door as for me threshhold is sacred and I do not cross uninvited and treat my guests in accord with the law's of hospitality.
And by your postscript you should be aware of the law's of karmic attack though I do not call it that, you opened your own door and no forest monk can save you from that truth.
I have a lot of respect for true Buddhism but it is a philosophy not a religion though it is practiced as a religion, What was christ called again the great light shining unto the people living in darkness - not the enlightened but the light itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
No one can deny LGBTers exist.
The resistance you're drawing attention to occurs mostly in response to its celebration. There's give and take in every relationship. More give than take would calm things on both sides.
I believe that is called Blaming the Victim. In this case, the victims are folks' own children. Shame on him, and shame on you.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

AND THIS MAN DARES TO CALL HIMSELF A MAN OF GOD?!

Of all the low down, utterly reprehensible things that I have heard Christian leaders suggesting to their flocks, this here takes the bloody cake. This so called pastor, is literally preaching sin to his followers, has utterly abandoned the path that Jesus Christ laid out for all of us. Have no doubt, this pastor is an enemy of God if ever I heard of one.

Many people remember the story of Jesus, and think of little Jesus, meek and mild. Well BIG Jesus, when he comes for the souls of the righteous at the end of days, will probably have at least one foot jammed up this cretins colon, and I hope it bloody well hurts.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Buzzywigs,
This is long but very interesting, maybe it is not relevant but I would like you to watch this, please, a man whom died and had what is called an ecstassy or a divine vision.
www.youtube.com...
God protect you.

edit on 17-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He's a closet gay. Just putting on the extremist thing to cover up his own skeletons. Much like all the homosexual catholic priests. What an unethical wanker.
I'm pro gay rights BTW

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Paul handed men over to satan for blasphemy. 1 Tim 1:18

First Corinthians chapter 5 speaks of a person who is guilty of a form of incest in the church and it says in verse 5 of this person, this person living with his father's wife in a fornication relationship, verse 5, "Enjoins the church at Corinth to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh." Those two places, 1 Timothy 1:20, 1 Corinthians 5:5, are the two places in the New Testament where we have the idea of abandoning someone to Satan explicitly stated in that way.

The Scripture clearly teaches that not only is it a possibility to be handed over to Satan but it is a ministry of the church to do that. There are times and places and circumstances under the plan of God in which individuals are definitely to be turned over to Satan. And there are times and occasions when God Himself does that very thing.

God Himself handed Job over to Satan. Paul suffered from "a thorn in his side. Jesus a Himself was tempted by satan. It is to overcome evil. To make one stronger.

Handing someone over to satan is so that the soul may be saved, and not end up in spiritual "death".

It seems harsh, but that is the truth. And, The One who gave Himself for us, is The One who says, "No man, not Satan, not anyone, shall ever pluck My sheep out of My hand." The Truth shall set you free.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

Horse nuts.

This fellow was not speaking of a spiritual abandonment. He was basically saying "kick those good for nothing gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and sexually confused people, out of your homes and let the world pick at their bones."

I have heard all this absolute crap before, and I will not tolerate people abusing the word of Jesus, to excuse their intolerance, fear, and hatred.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

One cannot pick and choose from the Word that you agree with. It comes as a whole. No sin is greater than another.

If a man of the church fondles with boys, he is to be kicked out of church. If a pastor sleeps around he/she should be kicked out. So it counts for any Christian and any habitual sin. I didn't make the rules, I do my best to obey them. Jesus died for our sins, but it doesn't mean we may now sin and never have need to repent, and keep on living in sin.

I don't care if I get flack from people, I speak what the Word tells me. Nor would I turn my back on any brother or sister, but i will pray for them who are in sin.

It is a narrow path.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Satan is a counterfeiter...

He has a false gospel (Galatians 1:6-9) -
preached by false ministers (2 Corinthians 11:13-12)
producing false Christians (2 Corinthians 11:26)

and the wheat and the tares grow together....

Satan plants his counterfeits wherever God plants true believers (Matthew 13:38).

I only pray that these children get the love and attention that they truly need....
Although this is truly sickening, I cannot say I am surprised....
May judgment come swiftly before any more of these children are harmed....

A2D

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can't say I've heard of this isolation concept. Certainly it is not a mainstream Christian idea. Jesus never said anything like "thou shalt isolate your lying, thieving neighbors" for example.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

No.

I am not picking and choosing. It is GOD and God alone who has place to judge us. No mortal has that right, and to establish candidates for being abandoned to Satan, or given to him, it is necessary for human to judge human, and we are instructed are we not "judge not, lest ye be judged"?

No one on this planet is free enough from sin to cast such stones at another.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join