It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Meaning of This Dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Okay, had a really strange dream a little while ago . . as in just woke up from it . . . Would y'all help me interpret it please?

I was walking and noticed something odd with one of my feet. I look down and I see a tomato plant with 4 ripening tomatoes and a small rose bush just starting to bud growing out of my leg, just above my ankle. Huh? I thought and reached down to feel the base of them and then realized that the roots were growing through to the sole of my foot. Looking closer at the sole of my foot I could see a strong root had worked it's way out of the bottom of my foot.

Embarrassed that someone would see me with plants on my leg I went inside my house and two people were there having a discussion about getting me ready for a ceremony? Not clear on what kind of ceremony 'cause they stopped talking as soon as they realized I was there. And that's where the dream stopped . . .

It really creeped me out feeling the plants so strongly a part of my body, idk, what is this all about?

Thanks y'all,

STM

P.S. I looked online for an interpretation, didn't find much.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

I look down and I see a tomato plant with 4 ripening tomatoes and a small rose bush just starting to bud growing out of my leg, just above my ankle.

4 tomatoes and one rose bush eh?

It is rumored that the US gov was involved in aiding revolutions in Egypt, Lybia, Syria, and Ukraine. So that's four. The rose bush would be Iraq.

/ your mileage may vary

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You are about getting married. Tomatoes ripe presents happy marriage and roses not opened yet is about lost chance ( regrets in earlier life losing opportunity ) or second thoughts.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

I look down and I see a tomato plant with 4 ripening tomatoes and a small rose bush just starting to bud growing out of my leg, just above my ankle.

4 tomatoes and one rose bush eh?

It is rumored that the US gov was involved in aiding revolutions in Egypt, Lybia, Syria, and Ukraine. So that's four. The rose bush would be Iraq.

/ your mileage may vary

Mike Grouchy

Thanks for the interpretation Mike! I never would have imagined my dream as the world stage, wow! If I have a follow-up dream that ties that in I'll post it.

Btw, love the suit you're wearing!

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
You are about getting married. Tomatoes ripe presents happy marriage and roses not opened yet is about lost chance ( regrets in earlier life losing opportunity ) or second thoughts.

Well, could be . . . as I am considering dating again after losing my husband 3 years ago. I know my family wants me to. Maybe on my vacation coming up soon I'll meet someone . . .

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

My first thought was: You are ripe and ready for harvesting.

Let the aliens come!

No, but seriously, for me the word "harvest" keeps coming to mind and being ready.
The tomatoes are ripe, juicy and very healthy fruit.
The rose is a symbol for romance/ love.
Your subconscious could be telling you that you are ready for something (new job, new life, new man, etc. )
And you walking in on those two people , well it could have been your higher self and your subconscious discussing your issue.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It is a new beginning.

You are the rose bud, just starting to grow, while seeing the ripe tomatoes, you wish to be in full bloom, like ripe tomatoes waiting to be picked. You want to bear fruit, but first you must grow and bloom.

The roots growing into the earth could mean one of your issues/blockages is you feel rooted to the spot.

The people talking about you and stopping when you go inside, simply means you feel people talk about you when you are not there. They talk about what they think you do behind your back and that bothers you....

Anyways, that was just a quick mental blurb...lol

Good morning!

c(_) *sip*

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Your body is probably telling you there's a "plantars wart" growing in your foot. They've have roots and have been known to grow up through the ankle if left untreated.

edit on 17-6-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I was walking and noticed something odd with one of my feet. I look down and I see a tomato plant with 4 ripening tomatoes and a small rose bush just starting to bud growing out of my leg, just above my ankle. Huh? I thought and reached down to feel the base of them and then realized that the roots were growing through to the sole of my foot. Looking closer at the sole of my foot I could see a strong root had worked it's way out of the bottom of my foot.

Embarrassed that someone would see me with plants on my leg I went inside my house and two people were there having a discussion about getting me ready for a ceremony? Not clear on what kind of ceremony 'cause they stopped talking as soon as they realized I was there. And that's where the dream stopped

feet, represent foundation belief and understanding your, taking the next step, watching your step, one step at a time barefoot, in touch with the earth,well grounded,

ankle, flexibility, knowing and using what you know

Sole, could be foundation in touch with the earth or basics ,might be a pun on your soul and what you are doing,

leg ability to stand up for your rights strength and power to move

tomato, I looked up tomato in folk lore,www.tomatoesareevil.com...

Rose symbolic of love, Christ love,

Embarrassed, look to the rose

It is interesting that Christ shed his blood and the tomato is symbolic of blood in folk lore

roots the rootedness of ones belief system, ones connection to the earth, or the root of the matter,

Roots may represent ones reaching into the past, karmic roots, and bonds, connection of many lives and experiences,

Common folklore says that when Christopher Columbus first landed in South America he decided the Orinoco River in Venezuela (where he discovered tomatoes) was the gateway to the Garden of Eden.

Tomatoes were once considered a powerful aphrodisiac and associated with the temptation of Eve in the Garden of Eden. Their French name, Pomme d’amore (apple of love) and the Spanish name poma amoris, reflect this. Hungarians called it paradice appfel (Apple of Paradise). The Greeks called it pomadora, Golden Apple, and associated it with the Hesperides and the golden apples of Hera.

www.tomatoesareevil.com...

great dream
edit on 083030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

My first thought was: You are ripe and ready for harvesting.

Let the aliens come!

No, but seriously, for me the word "harvest" keeps coming to mind and being ready.
The tomatoes are ripe, juicy and very healthy fruit.
The rose is a symbol for romance/ love.
Your subconscious could be telling you that you are ready for something (new job, new life, new man, etc. )
And you walking in on those two people , well it could have been your higher self and your subconscious discussing your issue.

Thanks for the insightful response!

It "feels" right!

Btw just after starting this thread I read your thread about growing plants on different surfaces. Synchronicity is flowing today I guess. I starred and flagged your OP, thanks again.
edit on 17-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

It is a new beginning.

You are the rose bud, just starting to grow, while seeing the ripe tomatoes, you wish to be in full bloom, like ripe tomatoes waiting to be picked. You want to bear fruit, but first you must grow and bloom.

The roots growing into the earth could mean one of your issues/blockages is you feel rooted to the spot.

The people talking about you and stopping when you go inside, simply means you feel people talk about you when you are not there. They talk about what they think you do behind your back and that bothers you....

Anyways, that was just a quick mental blurb...lol

Good morning!

c(_) *sip*

Lol, sipping my coffee right now too. It's wonderful to have this board for questions on the unusual happenings in our lives. Going into full bloom . . . . I like that!

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Your body is probably telling you there's a "plantars wart" growing in your foot. They've have roots and have been known to grow up through the ankle if left untreated.

Wow, literal root in the foot! So far nothing hurts in my feet, hope it's not the above. . . I take good care of myself, even had a pedi yesterday. But after your post I'll keep a closer eye on it.

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Embarrassed that someone would see me with plants on my leg I went inside my house and two people were there having a discussion about getting me ready for a ceremony? Not clear on what kind of ceremony 'cause they stopped talking as soon as they realized I was there. And that's where the dream stopped

feet, represent foundation belief and understanding your, taking the next step, watching your step, one step at a time barefoot, in touch with the earth,well grounded,

ankle, flexibility, knowing and using what you know

Sole, could be foundation in touch with the earth or basics ,might be a pun on your soul and what you are doing,

leg ability to stand up for your rights strength and power to move

tomato, I looked up tomato in folk lore,www.tomatoesareevil.com...

Rose symbolic of love, Christ love,

Embarrassed, look to the rose

It is interesting that Christ shed his blood and the tomato is symbolic of blood in folk lore

roots the rootedness of ones belief system, ones connection to the earth, or the root of the matter,

Roots may represent ones reaching into the past, karmic roots, and bonds, connection of many lives and experiences,

Common folklore says that when Christopher Columbus first landed in South America he decided the Orinoco River in Venezuela (where he discovered tomatoes) was the gateway to the Garden of Eden.

Tomatoes were once considered a powerful aphrodisiac and associated with the temptation of Eve in the Garden of Eden. Their French name, Pomme d’amore (apple of love) and the Spanish name poma amoris, reflect this. Hungarians called it paradice appfel (Apple of Paradise). The Greeks called it pomadora, Golden Apple, and associated it with the Hesperides and the golden apples of Hera.

www.tomatoesareevil.com...

great dream

Thanks, that's a lot of food for thought, great associations. I'm going to watch my every word today, every thought and watch my every step after reading your post. Maybe it will lead me to a wonderful insight or happening today.

Thanks so much,

STM

Note: the tomatoes are evil site was really interesting and wow!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Okay, had a really strange dream a little while ago . . as in just woke up from it . . . Would y'all help me interpret it please?

Embarrassed that someone would see me with plants on my leg I went inside my house and two people were there having a discussion about getting me ready for a ceremony? Not clear on what kind of ceremony 'cause they stopped talking as soon as they realized I was there. And that's where the dream stopped . . .

It really creeped me out feeling the plants so strongly a part of my body, idk, what is this all about?

Thanks y'all,

STM

P.S. I looked online for an interpretation, didn't find much.

Maybe your current work is holding you back? The rose bush and tomatoes are your projects that you are working on, they are attached to you because it is your work. The ceremony would be completing whatever your project it is you are working on?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Thanks, quite possible, hadn't thought of it that way. I'll definitely give this direction more thought.

Very insightful,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well as long as the one who grew those plants doesn't use a bunch of toxic stuff then you are healthy. We are all connected to the plant realm through our genitics and that connection is happening in real time and you have been shown a great mystery. It as talked about in the bible that others had visions of men walking as trees. It is my firm belief that animal and plant husbandery is the best health care system we could adopt to heal ourselves. I wonder do you know someone that grows a garden that you have a connection to? You may want to thank them.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's interesting that you say that. I have an organic vegetable garden that I took a year off from. Instead of planting anything last Fall and this Spring I prayed for God to grow it for me due to aches and pains, travel, heat of summer here in Texas, etc…

It is chock full of some amazing volunteers (chamomile, spearmint, onions, garlic, shallots, potatoes, parsley, sunflowers, bee balm, marigolds, blackberries, thyme, oregano, melissa, borage, sage, chard) and native herbs and flowers that the birds planted. When I saw them coming up I thanked God and asked for him/her/it to tend it for me and even though we're in a drought here in Austin and are in the 90's we have been having rain every 4 days or so.

So a connection to my dream and healing, yes, a garden does heal people,

And God is The Master Gardener for sure,

Thanks for reminding me,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
First, I think this is a positive dream for you personally. A couple of questions though: What color were the rose buds? And, have you ever had or been to a grounding ceremony?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch I have been doing much prayer and other things in relation to the rains and droughts myself. Yea the weather has taken a change this year . the temps at night are not as hot and that helps alot at night. I'm in texarkana and we have been blessed this year and may you continue to grow...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Wow, I'm originally from Linden, Texas so "Hey neighbor!"

What a great countryside there, I miss the smell of sweet grass and the honeysuckle that grew all over the place.

I agree with you on the rains and temps in prayer,

My best,

STM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join