It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Meaning of This Dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
First, I think this is a positive dream for you personally. A couple of questions though: What color were the rose buds? And, have you ever had or been to a grounding ceremony?

Hi QOS,

The buds were not showing color yet, they were still closed. And in regards to grounding ceremonies, no, I'm not familiar with them. Though I've heard working in a garden is grounding and helps you when you are low in energy or have too much. I've experienced that for sure. This year was extra tough though with many trips, distractions, aches and pains so I've only been in the garden a handful of times. After reading your post and DED's post I'm getting the consensus that I need to get back out there, turn up the music and get into the zone again, aches and pains or not.

Thanks y'all,

STM

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Evidently you love the soil and seeing things take root and grow keeps you grounded and feeling connected. The small rose bush (roses represent love) tells me that even though you would like to go full throttle, start small and slowly let your energy levels dictate to what extent your "buds can bloom".

The two individuals were in the house. Your home/house is a symbol for one's physical self, spiritual self, or both. That explains it....get back out there and get those hands dirty in the soil you love! It's good for your body and soul! But, take it slowly. I know that Texas heat can be brutal!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I think you figured it out QOS! There were a couple of other answers that I still agree with and that feel "right" to me but yours & DED's seems to really resonate strongly. Gardening back in my life and I'm going to step carefully in thought, word and deed every day following the other posters inspiring insights.

Tomorrow morning while its still in the 70's I'll go out to the garden with my dogs and cat to survey what needs to be done and I'll pull a few weeds, pick some blackberries and make a bouquet of chamomile and spearmint for the kitchen. That should be a nice, light start.

Thanks again for the great advice,

STM
edit on 17-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

originally posted by: dollukka
You are about getting married. Tomatoes ripe presents happy marriage and roses not opened yet is about lost chance ( regrets in earlier life losing opportunity ) or second thoughts.

Well, could be . . . as I am considering dating again after losing my husband 3 years ago. I know my family wants me to. Maybe on my vacation coming up soon I'll meet someone . . .

Thanks,

STM

I wager a bet this internal struggle is what the dream is about. Rosebuds are a traditional symbol of a woman's chastity. Tomatoes, especially ripe ones, clearly are not. And the tomatoes seem to be winning. So it would be about the struggle to move away from the a chaste state to something more ripe and fruitful. But this is still a contentions issue. Hence, the embarrassment at letting others see it. However, the objects, though still attached, are outside your body. So the internal struggle is being externalized.

Once you've conquered the fear and embarrassment, you will be able to enter an exciting new time in your life. So get that all sorted before your trip.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Thanks for your excellent assessment, though I admit I had to have a couple of gin and tonics to face up to it and respond (And I don't even drink strong alcohol, just wine). Your post hit home, very acute insight there, and yes I feel uncomfortable when men flirt with me or my family brings up the subject.

I always was loyal to my husband and it's hard to let go of that bond. Meeting him was like lightning striking, I literally walked into walls when he was in the room 'cause I couldn't see anything other than him. He always said that I lit up any room I walked into . . . We were right for each other on so many levels. Funny how life works, now he's gone and I now find myself by myself, not what we had planned . .

Lately I have been enjoying the flirting a bit more, have been dressing up a bit more, have been wondering if now I should give it a go and date a bit. The hardest part will be not mentioning him. I think to myself maybe I'll meet a widower that feels the same . . .

I'll follow your advice and work this out because you are right, its clearly in my dreams to settle this and to deal with this and I will. Thanks again,

Wish me luck,

STM

edit on 18-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ive had theories that we can through the metaphore of dreams experience fragments of eachothers realities. It could represent a person or persons familial experience your brains antenna translated

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well i feel as though your plants would be thanking you right now if they could type on message boards.lol. Good luck with your upcoming manhunt...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol its funny.... rutes, may mean something stabilised in your life, a house, family... tomatos are red color and red color = fast/soon

thats what we consider in my country.

ps: make it be positive, use this earth roots for ur positive development.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yeah, my garden is very happy with all the attention, no doubt, it is fabulous being out in it's midst again.

I want to thank you and really everyone who has helped me figure out what my subconscious or spirit was trying to tell me in such a graphic way. All of your answers fit my current situation sort of like facets on a diamond (some larger than others). Sooo, I'm going for it and will combine all of y'alls' ideas, why not? Wouldn't hurt, right? I've been through a tough time and am now surfacing for air/life. I really appreciate y'all being here for me, for us (ATS members),

All my Best,

STM

edit on 19-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thanks for your excellent assessment, though I admit I had to have a couple of gin and tonics to face up to it and respond (And I don't even drink strong alcohol, just wine). Your post hit home, very acute insight there, and yes I feel uncomfortable when men flirt with me or my family brings up the subject.

I always was loyal to my husband and it's hard to let go of that bond. Meeting him was like lightning striking, I literally walked into walls when he was in the room 'cause I couldn't see anything other than him. He always said that I lit up any room I walked into . . . We were right for each other on so many levels. Funny how life works, now he's gone and I now find myself by myself, not what we had planned . .

Lately I have been enjoying the flirting a bit more, have been dressing up a bit more, have been wondering if now I should give it a go and date a bit. The hardest part will be not mentioning him. I think to myself maybe I'll meet a widower that feels the same . . .

I'll follow your advice and work this out because you are right, its clearly in my dreams to settle this and to deal with this and I will. Thanks again,

Wish me luck,

STM

I understand you feelings. And I'm glad I helped in a small way.

But it seems like your subconscious has a clear idea where your life needs to go. Just take a deep breath and dive in. It's gonna turn out a lot better than you think.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
Ive had theories that we can through the metaphore of dreams experience fragments of eachothers realities. It could represent a person or persons familial experience your brains antenna translated

I totally agree with your theory, I've had dreams of that sort before, you're very clever though I don't think that is the case in this moment. I've gotta look up your threads and posts, very interesting to me,

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
lol its funny.... rutes, may mean something stabilised in your life, a house, family... tomatos are red color and red color = fast/soon

thats what we consider in my country.

ps: make it be positive, use this earth roots for ur positive development.

Very nice insights, stability is a gift for sure. And soon is even better!

Being positive and living close and enjoying the earth, no problem, I'm with you on that to a very high degree. You clearly know the truth of living for what really counts,

Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you on the boards,

STM

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Wish me luck,

STM

I understand you feelings. And I'm glad I helped in a small way.

But it seems like your subconscious has a clear idea where your life needs to go. Just take a deep breath and dive in. It's gonna turn out a lot better than you think.

Thanks so much for your inspiration, I'll give it a go.
Am taking a deep breath, toes on the edge of the diving board and . . .
It will be all Good,

STM

Thanks everyone, think I've got my answers/facets. I'm not a Mod but I'm taking up the hammer to declare,

*THREAD CLOSED*

See y'all on the Boards,

STM

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Strange dream indeed. I wish I could give you an answer right away, but I am not there yet. As soon as I get something, I will let you know!

I.A

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join