It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Does this face look scary to you?" Girl scarred by pit bull attack asked to leave KFC restaurant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Flag and star.
That little girl, by the way doesn't need more surgeries--
just a restaurant with humans like her. The thing that
scares me about her face is that she could make anybody
"uncomfortable" to the extent she was asked to (LEAVE!).

"She was on a feeding tube at the time, but I figured she could
just swallow the potatoes".
It was the biggest mistake all weekend for me to come to
this thread. I'm now almost convinced empathy is dead in
too many of us to get out of the invisible hell pit.

Just when I thought there wasn't anything left in the world
that could make me break down

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Don't feel bad. I knew it would piss me off before I even clicked on it and now I keep coming back. Getting madder each time. It's ludicrous. I think maybe it is just so hard to believe that someone would actually do something so revolting... It makes it like a car crash. You don't want to look, but you can't force yourself to look away.

There are some pretty disgusting individuals sharing this planet with the rest of us. It's unfortunate to say the least.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So its ok for Extremely obese people to eat there that look scary enough,
But not ok for a beautiful little girl to eat there....seems like kfc is more worried about the little girl
Not spending enough money in there.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I see nothing wrong with her face. All I see is a beautiful little girl.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
We need a "Punisher" for animals and humans. This little girl is a princess. That restaurant should welcome her with open arms. And the retarded customers should be punished....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
since when did KFC have some sort of policy regarding how the diners look?

I mean its a disgusting KFC.

So some adults felt it was the best thing to do; to bully a child. So disgusted? leave KFC go home and look in the mirror.

Its a never ending world of moronic dip wads, a vast seat of rotting fleshbags their lifeless eyes casting their self absorbed gazes, awaiting their moment for hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty easygoing but I would have lost my crap if I had been witness to this. Saw red reading the article. Poor little thing has been through enough, and for adults to ostracize her based on her looks is just beyond disgusting.

Infuriated with any customer(s) that would complain and with any employee that either agreed or was so spineless they wouldn't stand up to that customer(s).

How do you even respond in a situation like that? Walk with the parents out to the parking lot and tell the little girl she's beautiful go back in and start flipping tables? Don't want to make the little sweetheart feel worse by getting loud with everyone if she's still there, but man it would be hard for me to keep my cool.

I don't blame the franchise owner, don't blame KFC, but I hope whoever was calloused and dumb enough to request that little girl leave gets fired.

Your comfort doesn't trump someone else's, especially a little girl.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proman
So its ok for Extremely obese people to eat there that look scary enough,
But not ok for a beautiful little girl to eat there....seems like kfc is more worried about the little girl
Not spending enough money in there.

So if it would have been an extremely obese person that was told to leave you would be ok with that?

Nice

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

What I should have said is that everyone should be aloud to eat there and not be judged.

Sorry nothing personal towards the fatties...nice

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm not buying this for even one second. I simply refuse to believe that even the meanest SOB on the face of this planet would treat that little drop of sunshine like that. Call me naive all you want, but this just reeks of BS to me.

I've spent most of my life as a resident of MS and I can assure you that no Mississippi Mamma would have simply strolled out of that place without a fight. There would've been hell to pay, and it certainly wouldn't have taken place on facebook.
edit on b20146America/Chicago75 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Wow... just wow... how inhumane has our society become...
How could this employee have the guts to go and ask the girl to leave... that person is not human.

As a father of two lovely girls, I must say the parents of this little girl were really martial art experts in self control.
If someone asked my little girl to leave because she looks too disfigured, I would react in a very nasty way...

edit on 15/6/2014 by KarmaComa because: next I'll read the article until the end...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The employee who passed on the message had enough guts to face a confrontation with the parents of the little girl, but not the courage to stand up to a small-minded, arrogant piece of scum that was pretending to be a customer. He/she should have told the complaining customer to leave if the little girl was so scary that they were unable to eat.

In terms of KFC sales (which are irrelevant to the story here but were perhaps in the mind of the stupid ignorant staff at the time) they were going to lose a customer either way. Despite being a fast food chain perhaps they should consider what quality of customers they wish to serve?

The whole story is making me mad. And sad too - I am now despairing of the inhumanity of some 'people'.

Mura

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
They should put a poster of the girl up in the KFC that says "If you think a face like this is disgusting and should not be allowed in here, then you are disgusting and should not be in here."

Then they should fire the employee who asked her to leave and if anyone else complains they should have a picture taken and put on the wall that says "I'm a disgusting person, I think disfigured little girls and people who have unfortunate circumstances should not have the same rights as I do."

Nothing like a good public shaming for people to really feel the pain they cause others.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Romuloxreturns because: spelling..typos

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Op, I cant even respond to this without the mods being forced to take action.........

Suffice to say, the people involved are the definition of a piece of sh.t.

I hope the employee and the customer who complained both die of several std's and then burn in hell.

I am not normally down for torture, for just about any offense, but in this situation, I dont know if it is possible to cause them as much pain at the hands of an expert torture artist( yes they consider it an art BTW), as they have forced upon this young beautiful child, that will last an entire lifetime, not just days like in an actual torture session.

If there is a GOD out there, Buddha, GOD, ALLAH....hell even the festivous pole, if your listening, there are several people in need of of some honestly speaking, old testament type punishment handed out here.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
First off this is so ignorant and stupid.

Secondly, i want to know how many people complained.

Thirdly, when you see a disfigured PERSON i think the worse thing you can do is bring attention to them. A few scars does not dehumanize someone. But apparently, those scar's can bring out the ultimate douche in someone.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm gonna try this the next time I see "regulars" at a fast food place.

"Umm those people over there are way too fat for me to enjoy my meal. Can you kick them out?"

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Words cannot express the anger I feel right now. I used to eat a KFC now & again, never ever again & everybody should be posting this to Facebook, Twitter etc..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My first instinct would probably have been to give somebody else some scars. I have grown wiser and gained more control of my temper with age. It could be a blessing in disguise. That little girl will probably never eat at KFC again. I can say the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I expected her face to be much worse. I mean even if it had been there is no excuse for the reaction, but its not bad considering.

Seems illegal right? I mean to run someone out based on their appearance is no different than running thwm out based on race.

As someone else said.. I guess they would run out a veteran who was burned and in much worse condition?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Oh yeah.. if it was my kid I imagine I would have flipped right out on that person. I would've made a fool out of myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join