It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

You're right, violent revolution would be stupid. Our best bet is peaceful, well-timed labor protests.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

thanks for the info and links, but you are talking to someone who doesn't need convincing, I've seen enough evidence to know that almost everything the governments of the world(past and present) want us to hear is either half truth or blatant lies.

In regards to not fighting, well I guess you cant complain if you die on your knees

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

thanks for the info and links, but you are talking to someone who doesn't need convincing, I've seen enough evidence to know that almost everything the governments of the world(past and present) want us to hear is either half truth or blatant lies.

In regards to not fighting, well I guess you cant complain if you die on your knees

if we revolt, they will fry us like potatoes. guaranteed. and the whole world will rejoice cause they've been lead to believe that all this stuff was our idea in the first place, even though their own governments are in collusion with these guys.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Agreed... Armed revolt is another fancy way of saying suicide by cop.

My life means more to me than empty gestures and grand stands for appearances sake.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm not so sure about that, as I get the feeling most people realise that it is not all Americans who are the evil, but it is the corporations, leaders, people in power(and the their blind patriots) who need to be put 6 feet under, and a well planned revolution no matter how successful would show the citizens of the world that Americans have had enough of those trying to speak for them playing world bully, and enough of replacing honesty, integrity, truth and bravery with worldly possessions, because in todays internet age no matter how much the worlds corrupt media try to hide it, it will eventually get out for the world to see, much the same as we can watch the video that this thread is about.

No-one is saying to grab a gun and go on a solo suicide mission, hopefully no-one here is stupid enough to do that.

edit on 14-6-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Agreed... Armed revolt is another fancy way of saying suicide by cop.

My life means more to me than empty gestures and grand stands for appearances sake.

it would be like bringing cotton balls to a particle beam weapon fight.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I figured I'd add this as it's as timely today as it was when I wrote it. It's one of those things I'd write a bit differently today if I had it to do over again, but only because I'd write it to fit in a forum outside Rant. I think the points made are more important than that really allowed for, but hindsight is 20/20.

Calling for revolution is the worst kind of ignorance!

It's food for thought, anyway...
edit on 6/14/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

I'm not so sure about that, as I get the feeling most people realise that it is not all Americans who are the evil, but it is the corporations, leaders, people in power(and the their blind patriots) who need to be put 6 feet under, and a well planned revolution no matter how successful would show the citizens of the world that Americans have had enough of those trying to speak for them playing world bully, and enough of replacing honesty, integrity, truth and bravery with worldly possessions, because in todays internet age no matter how much the worlds corrupt media try to hide it, it will eventually get out for the world to see, much the same as we can watch the video that this thread is about.

No-one is saying to grab a gun and go on a solo suicide mission, hopefully no-one here is stupid enough to do that.

well since all of that was also engineered (meaning the pressure to demand change via any means necessary), the idea the end result would be better is a pipe dream. in other words, the whole thing will result in massive suffering, followed by even more suffering. case in point, what is happening now in iraq.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: daaskapital

People WANT to be ignorant of these situations. They CHOOSE to not watch these kinds of videos. It is much easier to just pretend these things aren't happening. I liken it to your alarm clock going off in the morning to get up for work, but all you want to do is just stay under the covers where it is warm and comfortable. People want to be comfortable....and can you blame them?

And when its time to vote, they have no idea what they're voting for other than personality and looks.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

yes and especially in places like America where there is no unity at all, the country(as many others) is more broken than Iraq, it's just that it's held together by your enemies(TPTB, Zionist/masonic creeps).

As I said no-one is suggesting a suicide mission, and naturally you should fight with your words when/if you can, but there may come a time when you are about to lose everything you have and you realise your words have no effect at all, and to turn and fight literally is an impossibility, and that is what I'm referring to when I say you may look back to now and think 'why didn't I fight when I still could?', 'why didn't I risk everything when I had something?', because now I have nothing, and no means to fight

Anyway, for now let's hope enough Americans are waking up before it gets to this

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
remember how sincere obama was at first? he made a total 180 about face. here comes the super duper tin foil hat, cause this is not your average conspiracy theory -- maybe that isn't the original obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I would also like to get a little more information about the video..

but most times I only look at liveleak when there is a link to a video from there..

so Can´t we post Links to Liveleak on ATS ?????

if we can, why did you not post the video on here then ?

If we can´t ? why can´t we link to a video from there ? when we can link to youtube..

I once seen a video from Russia or a country close.. where a man did saw another mans Head of.. it was rough back then.. but after all I have seen so far, till today.. I don´t think there are most left that can make me sick. other then really sick stuff.... that I don´t wanna write about.
edit on 14-6-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kadara_dk

well they shot one black guy in the head so many times, his brain matter was coming out the other side of his head, on the ground.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

that sounds really sick.

so its the video about only one guy getting shot ?

from what I read in the thread I thougt it was a lot they killed and in people homes. ( military guys )

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kadara_dk

that sounds really sick.

so its the video about only one guy getting shot ?

from what I read in the thread I thougt it was a lot they killed and in people homes. ( military guys )

car loads and buildings full of people, from the looks of it, were shot.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I am about to see the video now.. its over a hour..

so is it ISIS themselves that has filmed the video...

just found some INFO about ISIS.. because I thought that ISIS was one person.

who-is-isis-how-they-conquered-mosul

OMG.. just saw about the 3 first Shootings. they just Shoot 3 Random CARS:. a family car & one would looks like full of teens. SICK..

edit on 14-6-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

pretty sure they are not as random as you may think, whether justified or not they are hunting down the supporters of America and the shia forces who used many tactics worse than this to take over

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

but it just looks like so Random. but sure it looks like they know Who to hit..

2 guys goes along a road, and they shot the one guy and there comes a car between them and they wait..

and most of them they found and killed. they show a picture of them in uniform and some text. but I can´t read Arab.

but are ISIS as one of the comments on Liveleaks said. the good guys ?

because in Syria. they are the good guys ??

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
my take on this ISIS & ISIL menace is that 'they' are on a mission to fill the vacuum of harsh leadership that the puppet regime in place lacks...

this ISIS leader, ( who is possibly the original "Al Baghdadi" released in 2009) is the rally personality which allows the 7K-12K followers to get into a blood-lust, killing frenzy which lost all perspective of being a Campaign for Allah or having any guiding political/social/religious imperatives...
No, imo the ISIS/ISIL are a destructive mob, corralled by henchmen who have a conscience but are equally ruthless but not lawless like the rabble are, headed by the top core who have managed personally to rationalize the blood-lust murders & destruction by the followers as the "righteous works" by those who totally Submit

in a related report, Sen L Graham of SC tell of his secret security meeting in which it was reported the ISIS+ISIL have vowed to attack the homeland USA, eventually

This newest twist of AQ spin-offs is not an Army per se'...but more like a seething cauldron of demon possessed men, with a scorched earth agenda, who truly accept becoming just so many burnt out/ consumed matchsticks after their Mother-Of-All-Death-Destruction-March- to- Baghdad

Related you-tube of the homeland threat spoken of by the Hawk Lindsey Graham: (6:31)

www.youtube.com...

edit on th30140274816514162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

but are ISIS as one of the comments on Liveleaks said. the good guys ?

because in Syria. they are the good guys ??

People who have figured it out know this: There are NO good guys over there. They're just people from the Middle East.

We need to leave them alone ... until they try to leave the Middle East. If they do ... massacre them. But first ... we need to leave them alone.

How hard is that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join