It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Don't hurt yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Don't hurt yourself.

are you being sincere ? or should i expect the inquisition?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
was bound to happen sooner or later, you cant send a bunch of redneck cowboys into countries willy nilly based on false pretenses and think you(or their supporters, the shia in this case) are going to suffer no repurcussions.

I really struggle to fathom the ignorance expressed in this thread, you have all these people on ATS who say America is ruled by complete freaks of nature(to put it nicely) who have committed far worse than anything you saw in this video, yes killing women and children, raping and torturing, the list goes on, im not about to go into the history of America's(or it's allies) treachery, then these same people sit back and act shocked that anyone is brave enough to fight back, well well well, news flash, not everyone is as cowardly as the common yank, some have the bravery to fight the ones you hate.

For example what do you think would be a fitting punishment for a country who has killed more than 1 million Iraqi's in war and through sanctions? a slap on the wrist?

No offense but the hypocrisy, forked tongue, and ignorance in this thread is beyond any words I can convey, but I'm sure it comes as no surprise to those with a decent heart and an education.

Sooo, America and her gimpish allies go into Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, and the list goes on and so far all they have won is more enemies, and it increases by the day, hell, the Americans themselves would be willing to fight and die to rid their country of all the corruptness if only they had the bravery, but instead they sit their as keyboard warriors waiting for someone brave enough to stand up to their government, but when that happens they all of a sudden turn into the blind patriot that they are so quick to criticise.

Shame on you all
edit on 14-6-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

what concerns me is, that at the top of the food chain, leaders from every country are in on these juicy deals they make and then it gets blamed on the entire usa and all its people. that's even more twisted. i'm laying odds that saddam is currently on a tropical island with a bevy of beautiful islamic women taking care of him in exchange for letting his country undergo depopulation in this most inhumane way.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No I'm being sincere, a few of my early threads might make your brain hurt.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

No I'm being sincere, a few of my early threads might make your brain hurt.

been there, done that. and not even remotely. why are you squaring off on me? what is your problem?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

what concerns me is, that at the top of the food chain, leaders from every country are in on these juicy deals they make and then it gets blamed on the entire usa and all its people. that's even more twisted. i'm laying odds that saddam is currently on a tropical island with a bevy of beautiful islamic women taking care of him in exchange for letting his country undergo depopulation in this most inhumane way.

His sons are probably there with him as well. The photos of their corpses were blatant frauds.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
was bound to happen sooner or later, you cant send a bunch of redneck cowboys into countries willy nilly based on false pretenses and think you(or their supporters, the shia in this case) are going to suffer no repurcussions.

I really struggle to fathom the ignorance expressed in this thread, you have all these people on ATS who say America is ruled by complete freaks of nature(to put it nicely) who have committed far worse than anything you saw in this video, yes killing women and children, raping and torturing, the list goes on, im not about to go into the history of America's(or it's allies) treachery, then these same people sit back and act shocked that anyone is brave enough to fight back, well well well, news flash, not everyone is as cowardly as the common yank, some have the bravery to fight the ones you hate.

For example what do you think would be a fitting punishment for a country who has killed more than 1 million Iraqi's in war and through sanctions? a slap on the wrist?

No offense but the hypocrisy, forked tongue, and ignorance in this thread is beyond any words I can convey, but I'm sure it comes as no surprise to those with a decent heart and an education.

Sooo, America and her gimpish allies go into Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, and the list goes on and so far all they have won is more enemies, and it increases by the day, hell, the Americans themselves would be willing to fight and die to rid their country of all the corruptness if only they had the bravery, but instead they sit their as keyboard warriors waiting for someone brave enough to stand up to their government, but when that happens they all of a sudden turn into the blind patriot that they are so quick to criticise.

Shame on you all

I love how you're an advocate of life and women and children, THEN BLATANTLY #ING IGNORE WHAT JUST TOOK PLACE ON AN HOURLY #ING BASIS IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
consider people, agenda 21 applies to the whole planet, and these world leaders are all in on the deal. they are trying to make the usa look as if it fits the title " the whore of babylon," when the whore of babylon is a religious city not a country, which means they plan on making us public enemy no.1 so that we take the fall for their insanity -- sorta like the whore gets burned by the antichrist. this was pre-planned in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
pretty much agree, it seems almost all leaders are corrupt today, and throughout history for that matter, and what you mention about Saddam is a possibility, and this will go on until more people have the bravery to act on taking down their own corrupt governments, it should start with taking down the most powerful; America, seeing as though her tentacles have a very nasty disease that it's spreading around the world, but it seems Americans are far to fond of their worldly possessions to risk losing a thing, so someone else will have to do it for them, and the outcome will be far worse in their eyes than if they had done it themselves, oh well

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

would you like me to mention every event through the history of mankind while im at it?

grow up, no-one is saying that everyone who calls themselves a Muslim is GODS gift to women (but I know they aren't dropping cluster bombs on women and kids and calling it collateral damage), the same as I'm sure no-one is stupid enough to think that all male yanks are GODS gift to women.

Im sure rape(amongst others) is one of the things you are referring to and it is worthy of death under Islamic law, so don't show me the sins of someone calling themselves a Muslim and try to put it on the "Islamic world"(whilst in America it depends on how much money you have as to how long your sentence will be), because I can show you crimes just as horrendous that are happening in your own country, would you like me to put those sins on you?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

violent revolution in this country, with the extent of tech our government has, and considering how they have made it known that they don't like most of us anyway, and find us to be evil white rednecks with low IQs and so on (the list of demoralizing insults has reached the next universe), would make what they did to iraq look like a day in the park with a picnic basket.

you should read what stalin did to the ukranians. controlled crazy always rises to the top. the guys up in the seats of authority are all mentally disturbed, and i mean that in the most caring of ways. they need doctors.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I guess that's when you look back and think 'if only we acted when we should of', at least you can admit it, unlike many in this thread who seem to suffer from amnesia

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I guess that's when you look back and think 'if only we acted when we should of', at least you can admit it, unlike many in this thread who seem to suffer from amnesia

yeah i don't think they are even remotely prejudice or racist, to each other at the top. they are all buddies. they plan these wars out amongst themselves and then pretend they are enemies. it's all a drama.

edit on 14-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

yes, there is very few who are game enough to oppose them, in this case one would think that Americans and her allies citizens would not criticise those who are brave enough to stand up to these imbeciles with what little they have, because that video looks to me to be the real response a commoner would have when he/she has totally had enough of the corrupt rulers and their supporters, and we in the west cant begin to imagine what they have been through. Imagine your mother is raped, your father is killed, your kids and wife and killed, your house is blown up, your country is half destroyed and then ruled by those who did all that to your family, would this be enough to give you the bravery to fight with what little you have, is this what is would take for you(or others in the west) to work up the courage to fight? because if this ever did happen to you then I think you'd look back to now and say why didn't I fight whilst I had more of a chance.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You took the last 2 comments the wrong way. You took the first 2 the right way though. I've developed a strong distaste for members with bloated stats due to their uncalled for and ever so persistent attacks on Christians.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

yes, there is very few who are game enough to oppose them, in this case one would think that Americans and her allies citizens would not criticise those who are brave enough to stand up to these imbeciles with what little they have, because that video looks to me to be the real response a commoner would have when he/she has totally had enough of the corrupt rulers and their supporters

if you watch the wall street video i linked above, it says the usa, germany and britain helped to move lenin and trotsky (edit, i keep mixing up the story, sorry) into russia. and this was at the beginning of ww2. now explain to me why hitler would support moving lenin and trotsky into russia? holey rusted metal batman. these guys are out of their minds, literally.

another one of the problems i see with revolution in the usa is, they have us divided along idealogical lines and have already picked the horse they want to back and it isn't the main population of the country. on top of that, there's a real strong anti-protestant push hiding in the backdrop of all this. and since the bulk of the people of the christian variety in the country are protestant, well you can guess where that's going. same place the whole s hite vs. sunni thing went.

have you ever studied the french revolution? millions of people were guillotined. women were disemboweled in the streets, while pregnant. people just turned into total animals. and then, when the dust finally cleared and the guillotine had quieted down a bit, the leader of the movement tries to present himself as a roman god, complete with toga and a new religion of "reason". no,i kid you not.

thanks but no thanks. revolution here would be a photo op for the powers that be, to social engineer our country via genocide of a magnitude of unimaginable proportions.
edit on 14-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You took the last 2 comments the wrong way. You took the first 2 the right way though. I've developed a strong distaste for members with bloated stats due to their uncalled for and ever so persistent attacks on Christians.

yeah i started bugging the mods when i noticed all the stars. what is causing it? they said it was a glitch and to just enjoy it. hasn't changed anything. i never use special forums here.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
errr, i'm wrong about hitler. must've been right at the beginning of ww1

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The star issue is a glitch that came into existence around the time of the transition to the new interface. It's something we're aware of and its no fault or within the control of the members impacted by it. One of those gremlins in the system, and it's being looked into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join