It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China Offers to Help Iraq"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"China Offers to Help Iraq"if the U.N,,lets china of off its leash,,

China Offers to Help Iraq

www.voanews.com...

Reuters

June 13, 2014 9:05 AM
BEIJING — China said on Friday that it was watching security developments in Iraq closely after Islamist fighters captured two more towns in a sweep south, and offered the government in Baghdad whatever help it can give.

then this,,

with this,,

might lead too this,

thoughts??

edit on 6/13/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/13/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
if the U.N,,lets china of off its leash,,

China Offers to Help Iraq

www.voanews.com...

Reuters

June 13, 2014 9:05 AM
BEIJING — China said on Friday that it was watching security developments in Iraq closely after Islamist fighters captured two more towns in a sweep south, and offered the government in Baghdad whatever help it can give.

then this,,

with this,,

might lead too this,

thoughts??

It's just a matter of time before we're wiped off the face of the world, economically. China is about to surpass the U.S. economy, very soon. Then we slap sanctions on russia, so now Putins advisor is urging Putin to dump dollars, which could cause hyper-inflation. It could cause a crash. We will be a third world country pretty soon, look at our infrastructure.

edit on 13-6-2014 by faust833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: faust833

"We will be a third world country pretty soon, look at our infrastructure. "

actually in ww3 a lot of infrastructure gets damaged.
yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: faust833

We quit making things and gave rise to an enterprise like Walmarts. That was almost single handedly the death of American manufacturing, the mom and pop, the decent wage, American made and America as we know it. At the same time Walmarts helped China rise to power by buying 75% of their merchandise from China and selling it to the whole USA. It seems like a deliberate move to boost China and harm the USA...the Walmart empire I mean. They could not have done it better if that's what they were trying to do. Walmarts has plans to open a 100 stores there now. Meanwhile the Waltons are like US Royalty. Hard to believe someone passed this through ...without thinking it through.

Oh well, maybe in the next life.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Correct me if need be, but isn't China a huge consumer of Iraqi oil? I therefore see it as wanting to protect their interests.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It almost seems like this ISIS is being used as a patsy to turn Iraq into a free for all grab bag. First Iran, now China.

Where did ISIS come from? all of a sudden here they are and in a matter of days on the verge of taking Iraq.

Where did ISIS form and train with no word what's so ever about there existence tell they have all but taken Iraq.

People think Obama is an idiot, IMO Obama and Jarrett have done exactly what they were installed for both to the Middle East and America...IMO

I doubt we can even imagine what will happen between now and November, let alone 2016.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is the kind of situation that will force our secret space program to be revealed when we have to use those weapons to decimate China by using those weapons to take out the 200 million man army.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
China, as aboutface mentions, has business interests with Iraq, don't like religious nuts, and also usually don’t like sovereign countries just taken out as the US often does.

This is an opportunity for disparate groups: China, Iran, US, Turkey,
Kurds, to come together and exterminate a world menace in ISIS. I hope they take advantage of this opportunity, but of course politics will likely prevent this from happening.

It seems the US is always running some surreptitious game and can NEVER do anything straightforward.

Ironically ISIS would have been a US ally against Syria when the US wanted to start bombing Syria and side with the ISIS side in that civil war.

You see what I mean....The US has a hidden agenda behind all their actions in the Mid East. They seem to be following some kind of script...

edit on 13-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I reckon let China have a go. Everyone else has failed. The senseless killing and religious tribal warfare seems will never cease.

Regards Bally.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
This is the kind of situation that will force our secret space program to be revealed when we have to use those weapons to decimate China by using those weapons to take out the 200 million man army.

Except China doesn't have a 200 million man army they have 2,280,000 active military personnel and 2,300,000 reserve personnel. No nation on the planet has a 200 million man army. The 200 million man army is nothing but religious nonsense. The only reason why China wants to help is because when we "freed" Iraq they became one of the biggest buyers of their oil. They are only looking out for their own economic interests.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There are a few 'Stans' in the way but after those, china would need permission from Iran. It is a very long way to move forces... she can skirt around Afghanistan.

I think China would just love an army in the Middle East, she could help secure Iraq and then see if perhaps Syria needed a hand with problems. Going through that area though, fuel would not be an issue so .... it could be done. A few mobile armored divisions, a few cavalry divisions, Some aircraft operating from Iran...

Is feasible if other countries allow her to cross their borders on the way.

Of course if China moves in, then, one would think that Russia may also move. She can move in via Iran.

Russia and China do a deal to 'Support friends in the general area' while shoving a big stick up US plans.

P

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Have you seen the reliability of our defense contractor technology lately? They will probably miss and hit New York. Chicago, and California. Oh, I guess it does work properly.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
well damn, if i was the guy in charge right now in Iraq I would take what i could get seeing as the leader of the beacon of democracy is playing golf right now and doesnt give a #.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Are you serious? 200 million man army? Space weapons? Let's see some evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
200 million man army sounds impressive. Fortunately we'd only need a few well-placed nuclear warheads to wipe out the whole lot. Armageddon? Sure, no doubt.

Personally I'd love to see a communist country 'helping' a religious one. That'd be new.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No response as yet from Tony Blair, the supposed middle east peace envoy. Perhaps he is distracted and too busy focusing on the EU presidency.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The number of active military personnel can expand many times over in a short period of time in times of war.

US Active Duty Military Personnel in 1940: 458,365

In 1945: 12,055,884

That was roughly ten percent of the total US population.

edit on 14-6-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthomeI'm thinking none of them boys have ever felt the embrace of a woman's legs.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
SOme of you need to read some news and economy.The USA,China and Russia are not countries that can just go broke from one day to another without the rest of the world getting affected.

No,China can't just dump USA and expect to outmaneuver them economically at the same time.They depend on one another,all major world powershouses do.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

thoughts??

I think I feel badly for those boys, soon to be shipped off to the grinder on the whim of a politician. Apparently not one single politician on the face of the globe is willing to accept that a conventional war against guerrilla warfare doesn't work.

But then again the Chinese have a pretty decent track record of ignoring 'human rights' (aka NOT fighting with the kiddy gloves on), so while the civilian casualties will make America's involvement look tame.

When they have their sights set on a target they will take it, hell or high water, regardless if it presents a 'target rich environment'.

I think they just might be able to do it. Or at least kill a # load of people in the process.

What nobody has mentioned is the US assets there in the Gulf states and possible tensions should this happen.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join