It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China Offers to Help Iraq"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze

Tony Blair gave a speech on the issue of Islamist extreme groups and the threat they posed to the world about a month ago. He linked this problem with the spread of Islamic immigrants getting their legs under the Western country's tables and their demands for Islamic needs to be met and of course the hidden agenda of imposing their 'religious requirements' on the general public of the West.

Fortunately their efforts to get their religion into some of our schools in the UK has been foiled, but they won't give up and we have a battle on our hands, in our own countries.

Its not necessarily OK to be fine with the Moslims that are moderate and do their best to fit it, but when push comes to shove for Islam to be pushed down everyone's throat, moderate Muslims will honour their religion and do their damnest to stop the freedoms we value in the West. Islam by Back Door stealth.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Personally I don't see any difference between the US & China. Warmongering is Warmongering. Protecting supply issues, fabricating territorial disputes and the like, it's still Warmongering.

Whether you do it with feet on the ground or remote eyes in the sky, it is still warmongering.

I'm so over it it's not funny.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
China has Islam within its own borders so knows a lot about how different groups live together with very different religious beliefs.

In offering to help Iraq it would mould a better relationship between Iran and Iraq again were this to happen, but the West I suspect won't like it one bit. China is already deeply involved in Africa and although the West might not like this, Africa and its mineral wealth might become a prize of the past.

If the technology of making gold out of glass bottles is actually possible and also other precious metals, the face of the West's commercial and more importantly political needs could change virtually overnight. If you don't need precious metals currently provided from countries outside your border, then you don't need them. Its a pity that they can't make oil and its derivatives from glass bottles also, unless its something they haen't tried yet.

I am also thinking is this a lost technology from the past we are suddenly 'remembering'? The Egyptians had temples utilising white powdered gold and its one of the ancient mysteries perhaps we might get an answer to. Fascinating times and perhaps a life-line to the West provided they can get the bankers and their control of gold now into hands that can actually do something for the public for once.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And that will be the ultimate humiliation if they can pull it off haha China sorting out the usa's sh1 t that they could not

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Does anyone actually believe that the US gov would allow China to move in on it's action in Iraq?? lol
China's just being cocky. But it is amusing....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Does anyone actually believe that the US gov would allow China to move in on it's action in Iraq?? lol

Newsflash. China doesn't need our permission.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

Permission?

Im sick of all this religous BS! Problem is, its always always
going to be here. The worrying thibg is how it spreads.
Being from the uk, i worry about this alot.

These people that use this type of violence gor religous
reasons love it! If they managed to get their own way,
they would find another reason to kill people.

In fact, i believe that if the devil appeared to them and said
"sell your soul to me and i will grant you anything you want" they
would.

Its the violence they love, not the religon. Its just a cover.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I say let them. Let them have fun and games.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

ISIS with al-Baghdadi as the leader was once a trusted ally of AQ (CIA led AQ) but went rogue and extremely blood-lust oriented which does not fit well with the CIA covert OPs aka: AQ

the western media kept all this drama out of the mainstream which the ISIS planned on to take control of vast regions of Syria/parts of Turkey+ Iran...and 1/3 of Iraq...up to the point where a multinational Caliphate can be formed but Baghdad & Damascus will not be overrun

...at least not now so as to keep the USA, China, Russia all out of possibility of intervention into the blitzkrieg takeover of portions of 4 nations' lands by the ISIS/ISIL so as to let existing treaties/agreements with those 4, technically invaded nations, active and in force.

here's some background info: ARTICLE: obama-facilitates-the-rise-of-the-caliphate
noisyroom.net...-154893

look for the president to keep building his Resume' for the position of 'Caliph' after 2016 in this 'Caliphate' that will continue to grow & expand after the USAs November 2016 election cycle
to eventually take over both Damascus/Beiruit & Baghdad along with Jordan-Iran-Turkey-Arabia (sans the house of Saud)

just a hint at whats going down

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Hi thanks for that. I read Tony Blair's speech with great interest.

Link

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Yes you've got atari up there but Playstation 4 is also up there and you better hope its on your side when the seals get cracked open.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The Gog-Magog war is not the Armageddon final battle. In Gog-Magog specific nations are named attacking Israel. In Armageddon all nation come against Israel for nuking the hell out of the Gog-Magog nations who attacked her.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
China will not be in Gog-Magog, Russia will with its dirt-bag Arab allies. China does not have the force projection capabilities yet to even contemplate an invasion that far away.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
China will not be in Gog-Magog, Russia will with its dirt-bag Arab allies. China does not have the force projection capabilities yet to even contemplate an invasion that far away.

who said invasion? They said help :/

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

who said invasion? They said help :/

Damn... I wanted to see the PLA in action. Actually I think the whole world wants to see what they can do... and besides we kinda need some change of pace, russia, china, Iran... anything. Its always the US

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thoughts?

What, like that I think you're on glue?

China, is not about to cause Armageddon, nor is the middle east.

The only country currently capable of causing "Armageddon" are the good ol' US of A.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yeah, I must admit...major movements of any kind around old Babylon strike chords of unease at a real deep level.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Thoughts?

The only country currently capable of causing "Armageddon" are the good ol' US of A.

no country is "capable of causing armageddon alone"... and not even the americans want that. Theres a few psycho generals, but those we have everywhere, problem is, we get to a point that men dont follow them. Not in the US, not in Rome, not in Nazi Germany... those rules apply everywhere. They need men to follow them, and those men tell when too much is really TOO MUCH.

Sleep well thinking there will be no freakin armageddon anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Thoughts?

The US Should Hope China “Wins” the Iraq War
By Zachary Keck
June 08, 2013
"If the political order in Iraq breaks down, many will blame the U.S. for having invaded in the first place. It will be the Chinese (largely state-owned) companies whose balance sheets are the most affected, however."

China and Iraq Expand Energy and Defense Ties
By Zachary Keck
February 27, 2014
"Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s visit to Iraq saw China’s focus expand beyond energy cooperation."
thediplomat.com...

If Anyone Bombs Iraq, Shouldn't It Be China?
Gordon G. Chang
6/15/2014
www.forbes.com...
"China, which is increasingly dependent on energy imports, is now that country’s largest foreign customer, taking an average 1.5 million barrels a day, almost half of Iraq’s production. China National Petroleum Corp., a state enterprise"

While Europe Shies Away from Iraq Conflict, China and Iran Offer Help
by Frances Martel 13 Jun 2014
www.breitbart.com...

"The Chinese foreign ministry issued a statement providing unequivocal support for the Iraqi government. "We hope that Iraq can return to stability, safety, and normality as early as possible," said Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying, adding that China has "for a long time" been helping Iraq recover from years of war. "For a long time, China has been giving Iraq a large amount of all sorts of aid and is willing to give whatever help it is able to," she concluded. Hua did not note whether that aid could potentially be military aid."

chinese-solder-in-iraq-reuters

quote "What, like that I think you're on glue? " unquote

must be super-glue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join