It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU-FL Sues for Stingray Cellphone Spy Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All I have is the PDF file of the court case. Apparently ACLU of Florida is suing the City of Sarasota Florida for their Stingray Cellphone Spy records. I found this via cryptome.org. It will be interesting to see how this court case evolves.

cryptome.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
While I agree that I'd love to see how this plays out, I highly doubt that it'll have any merit whatsoever, especially in the long term. They won't stop (domestic) surveillance and quite frankly, I don't know what could prevent that.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks like this case is already over. The US Marshall's stepped in a confiscated all the records:
U.S. Marshals Seize Cops’ Spying Records to Keep Them From the ACLU - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Sieg Heil!!!

edit on 5-6-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
How about CO2 jrod? Did you know that all life on Earth is CARBON based? Do you not know that without CO2 life would never exist in this planet?

BTW, show proof that "you are a scientist"...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wow...digging up my old threads?

I posted more about this one on another thread. The records were released and the US is not a total police state yet.

Victory: Judge Releases Information on Police use of Stingray Cell Phone Trackers

transcription_of_suppression_hearing

transcription_of_suppression_hearing_2

This is the Social Issues and Civil Unrest forum. About the CO2, someone told me that increased levels of CO2 can lead to changes in human behavior and there are even some government and high roller buildings engineered to keep CO2 levels around 300ppm, significantly lower than the 400pm we are currently at.
edit on 2-8-2014 by jrod because: y knot

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Oh, does that information come from being a Ph.D and not being a Ph.D as you have claimed in other threads??

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Never in any thread I have ever posted on ATS I have claimed to hold a PHD, not yet.

This is getting ridiculous with you. Please take the attempt at personal attacks elsewhere.

This thread needs to be closed!

top topics

join