It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Yeah it sounds like it, but still takes some balls to get that close, may as well take the next step and tackle the guy down.

I know it's hard to say what one would do in such a situation, but yeah, I think, if it were me, I wouldn't be taking his pic, I'd be dropping a shoulder square into his back.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Canadian firearm laws fail again to stop another mentally ill whack job from killing 3 police officers and injuring two others. Again, another nut-job who under current laws should have been screened by the current system in place that stops the mentally ill and other wacko's from acquiring firearms. If you're a Canadian gun owner you are very familiar with the process, the paper work, the interviews, the background checks and the loops you are forced to jump through before you are given a PAL or RPAL in this country.

The system failed yet again because it targets the wrong people, normal folks. For example a few years ago the federal Liberal party created a national gun registry, another failed gun control measure that forced normal perfectly sane gun owners to register each firearm they owned, it cost 1.4 Billion dollars and did nothing. I propose a "Mentally Ill Whack Job" registry where these nuts are either forced to take medication and stay indoors at all times, or put away in an institution for life.

God Bless those three officers who lost their lives, had I seen this whack job walking down my street carrying those rifles I personally would have taken him down to the ground at gunpoint along with about 10 other of my neighbors on my street. Piece of human trash scum-bag, rot in hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but does anybody know how the whole thing started?

I mean, how did he gather the cops in the first place? I saw the fb where he shot the first few cops. But Im curious how that situation even came about???

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Nobody knows, the RCMP is being very tight lipped about the whole thing which leads me to believe there's a much bigger story and agenda at play here. You see, here in Canada the RCMP is a fascist dictatorship group which oversees what types of weapons Canadians are allowed to own. That's not an anti-cop statement it's just how the asinine system is set up. Instead of our elected officials deciding what types of weapons are allowed and what aren't, we have the RCMP, an organization that investigates itself when there's wrong doing by officers. It's an absolute disgrace of a system.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jocko Flocko
I see....
Well its obvious from his fb page that hes anti-establishment and anti-cop.
Im just wondering if something specific set him off, or if he just decided that "today was the day."

I have no public opinion about his actions, just trying to get an idea of the situation.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Maybe I missed it, but does anybody know how the whole thing started?

I mean, how did he gather the cops in the first place? I saw the fb where he shot the first few cops. But Im curious how that situation even came about???

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!
Some here would call the shooter a "whack job" and then go on to say what a fascist dictatorship the RCMP is...Figure that one out.
My guess, the guy was oppressed just one time too many and decided he had to do his patriotic duty or he was going to go shooting/target practice and an oppressive thug overstepped his bounds.
With the current policing problem, I think I will reserve judgment till after all of the facts are in.
One thing we do know, the guy seems to be after cops and not innocents.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: g146541

I am in the area. I would suggest canning the attitude.

This man was dressed in full camo, with 2 assault riffles, knives and a crossbow. I highly doubt the RCMP instigated anything.

He was out for blood.

The least you could be is respectful.

~Tenth

1 shotgun and a hunting rifle, but yes... I also highly doubt the RCMP instigated. Funny thing is though, the media is already pointing out he was posting gun rights memes on his facebook, as well as his political affiliation (libertarian) and the fact he was a conspiracy theorist. Gotta work that agenda!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navillus
I just read an article painting him as a conspiracy theorist, great.

Well, we saw that coming years ago. I'm surprised they haven't painted every shooter as a conspiracy theorist. They couldn't write a better script, could they?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The NWO gun grabbers are going for broke. The hysteria is building. Expect one more mass shooting here in the US and for sure legislation is going to be passed.

Helter Skelter comin' down!
edit on 5-6-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The NWO gun grabbers are going for broke. The hysteria is building. Expect one more mass shooting here in the US and for sure legislation is going to be passed.

Helter Skelter comin' down!

Actually this shooting works well for the US.
Why?
The best advice the police have for their citizenry is run away or shelter in place until the RCMP comes to save you, this is not acceptable for many US citizens.
Aaaaand... If a person can go on a "rampage" where there is strict control of guns, maybe the safest place to be is where the folks are armed.
This whole shooting is pretty much textbook what the pro gun lobby has been screaming forever, only to fall vastly upon deaf ears.
Luckily it would seem the populace is not in danger from the shooter though.
I would like to know if the "suspect" they had in custody was the bystander that got shot nearby.
Itchy trigger finger responsible??
Many questions.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
somebody ought to get a gun and shoot this guy for chrisssakes.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There is a ton of guns on the ground and in the air looking to do that right now . I would suspect he wont be taken alive . a reply to: smokenmirrors

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Got to love how a shotgun and a 5 round hunting rifle are suddenly "assault weapons."

Must be because they're black, right? Just like every black guy is a gangster.

As a side note I love how this topic and the Brussels shootings not long ago just fall down the page with nary a peep while if one guy gets shot in the US it's twenty pages of gun control crap for a week or more. Must be a lot of America fetishists out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Gun control is no big deal in Canada and this incident although tragic wont change for most Canadians .The Us has lots of guns and lots of people by comparison .Things seem to get sensationalized by all of the talking heads . Some people in the US have a bigger collection of arms and amo then most communities do in Canada . a reply to: thisguyrighthere

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
Got to love how a shotgun and a 5 round hunting rifle are suddenly "assault weapons."

Must be because they're black, right? Just like every black guy is a gangster.

Well the way I see it any weapon is an assault weapon…when your assaulting with it.

But seriously these things are going to happen and the more law abiding citizens you have armed the safer they are from those who care not about laws protecting people. Plus the added bonus of a citizen saving your ass because they heard shots and was able to help instead of cower inside from the mad man killing the cops they ask you to wait for.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
This can't be true, we have gun control in Canada...

Kinda harsh to be making hay on the death of a Mountie before his body's even cold, isn't it?

Make that 3 Mounties.

Nah dont feel bad one bit for the canadian bacon

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: smokenmirrors

Someone probably would have, if we civilians had a license to kill too..

The last post on the Facebook page, made Wednesday evening, was a quote from metal band Megadeth. "A little man with a big eraser, changing history, Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees. Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue. Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you. Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was," a segment of the post says

Sounds like a man with a plan, I wonder if he truly believes he'll be able to hide from big brother Harper and his troops.
I wish he would of done some background research and taken out only genuinely bad cops instead of anyone that responded to the call.

...Can't wait to see Megadeth later this month in Quebec! Amnesia Rockfest bais!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I do not know any of the facts surrounding this incident,but this is my take on the peripheral issues.

In Canada it is LEGAl to trnsport your weapons unloaded on foot in public.

Cities and Municipalities are allowed to make their own By-laws preventing this behaviour.

So if you are walking down the street with your guns and they are unloaded and you are breaking no Federal laws as a Canadian, you WILL be stopped by Police in different Municipalities based upon these By-Laws.

This is where we see the problem.

People who may know the Federal law supports them will carry their weapons and ammo legally and if stopped they will defend themselves from illegal detention using whatever means they deem reasonable.

If a Municipality lays charges based upon their By-Laws and you get a good lawyer the Crown will drop the charges every time because they know the Municipalities broke Federal laws by detaining you n the first place.

The man carrying his weapons and ammo legally is not in the wrong and Federal Law says so.

The Police stopping him illegally are not in the wrong because they are follwing established procedures.

The Municipality is wrong for creating By-laws which intentionally and directly fly in the face of Federal Laws, these By_laws are Quasi-legal and when they end up in court the charges never stand and are dropped by the Crown.

The Municipality needs to be sued by the Officers familys and the gunamns family.

The Federal Government has established laws for all Canadians and Municipalitys constantly SUBVERT these Canadian Federal laws using technicalitys such as By-Laws.

This puts Law enforcement and Canadian Citisens in danger.

This is the same dynamic which exists within the Distracted driving Laws we see in some Munciplitys,where if any movement inside a Vehicle is witnessed by Law Enforcement they can according to By-Laws stop you and fine you,and in the process abbrogate all of your Federal rights.

This effectively lets police stop,search,and detain anyone based upon seeing ANY type of movement inside a car,this intentionally uses Municipality based laws to intentioally abbrogate peoples Federal rights and laws which prevent illegal searches and detention.

If a man is legally as per Federal Law carrying his guns and is stopped by a police person who is intentionally ignoring those federal Statutes and is instead more concerned with enforcing Municipal By_Laws then what will happen is the Police will demand the man drop his weapons in an illegal action sanctioned by their Municipality or by their Bosses,the man will consider this to be an illegal crime being committed against him by an armed servant of the Municipality and he will defend himself from this illegal action using whatever reasonable means he has at his disposal which in some cases would be a gun and ammo,police and Citizens will needlesly die to support Municipalitys which refuse to endorse and support Federal laws.

Municipalitys have been using the Courts to systmaticlly by-pass Federal laws by instituting conflicting Municipal By-Laws and creating the situations we are seeing happen.

It is time we see a Major Lawfirm step up and take this on,on behalf of both the fallen Police officers Families and the soon to be dead Gunmans family.

The Municipality is at fault here as \Municipalitys across Canada are responsible for similar situations which they also cause to happen.

There is enough evidence to prove a long standing and evolved pattern of this method of illegally subverting federal laws across Canada within many Municipalitys both large and small,it is a Chronic condition and it is costing lives.

It is time for Conspiracy charges to be sought out against the people supporting this action.

In Canada people dont know it but they have a LEGAL FEDERAL RIGHT TO CARRY HANDGUNS,Federal Law has given them the right to do this legally,however Provincial laws were created which within their levels of beauracracy seek to and actively subvert this legal Federal right all Canadians have by birth. The Provincial Firearms Officers have an informal agreement cross the entire Country to collectively prevent Canadians from excercising their Federaly defined rights by as a group refusing to issue the permits based upon provincial laws,all of which happen to be written differently but come to the same ending of subverting your Federally ordained rights.

The Provincial Firearms actions are conspiritorial no diffeent than organised crimes actions, it is illegal for those Provincial Firearms officers to action their own agenda and the numbers of permits themselves which HAVE NOT been issued when requested across the board in all Provinces PROVES this illegal co-operation and its impacts.

We will not know what happened in Moncton for a long time yet , but we do know there are conspiracys within our Society which cause many of the mis-understandings which cause these things to happen.

If the Federl Government says you hve rights and your Municipality says you do not have those rights and they rely on the courts to settle things after the fact knowing they were in the wrong to begin with,then this is called organised crime.

Municipalitys are actioning organised criminal actions against Canadians and provincial Firearms Officers are doing the same thing at a Higher level,but one still below the Federal level.

This is how it is, so it isnt that difficult to see how and why we see these types of Gun incidents.

If Federal Laws were respected then many of these incidents would not happen because the Police would not be instigating lethal confrontations intentionally,illegal ones at that.

One good lawsuit and we would see this behaviour end.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Cops responded to calls about a guy walking within the city armed with guns and a crossbow. He had no way of knowing which officers would be there, so no, this was not a case of him taking out "bad cops." It's a case of an idiot wanting to make a statement and killing 3 innocent people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join