It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I am in the area. I would suggest canning the attitude.

This man was dressed in full camo, with 2 assault riffles, knives and a crossbow. I highly doubt the RCMP instigated anything.

He was out for blood.

The least you could be is respectful.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navillus
I just read an article painting him as a conspiracy theorist, great.

Yup... they paint us all with the same brush in the lamestream media. Not good for people who recount conspiracy fact or believe people should have the right to protect themselves with a firearm. I wonder if this one is on 'anti-psychotics' or 'anti-depressants' like so many before him, time will tell. He's probably just a deeply disturbed individual lacking empathy. Really hope they nab this guy before he kills again.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Same Kinda situation going on in Australia...

South Australian police in tense manhunt for fugitive Rodney Clavell

edit on 4/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

This man was dressed in full camo, with 2 assault riffles, knives and a crossbow. I highly doubt the RCMP instigated anything.

He was out for blood.

~Tenth

Respect for?
Every day there are more videos of cops over reaching their authoritah, I simply asked a logical question.
You mentioned "wearing full camo", I was not aware camo was illegal. Maybe the gentleman was on his way to a hunt and a lil napoleon harassed him, it happens.
*Snip*

edit on 4-6-2014 by g146541 because: cheetos

edit on 6/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've been looking at Justin Bourque's Facebook posts & pictures. The guy is a contradiction of himself:

Facebook posts

If he was so pro citizens having arms, why the hell didn't he act responsibly? Most likely because he's psychotic I presume. He is denying in practice what he appeared to believe in and effectively giving gun grabbers what they want... a reason to legislate them away.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganicAnagram33
Is the kid already guilty?
This is a very slippery slope here.
Just what if the officers were the aggressors?
In the US the supreme court has ruled on killing rogue cops, they say we too can put down the rabid.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Condolences go out to the fallen officers families.

Beyond that, only FACTS, im aware of are......

3 Officers killed.
2 more wounded.

The man who did the shooting is still at large.

No other details regarding reason or motives given.
No trial or conclusion has been reported.

Everything else is conjecture till then.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

There's ways to take care of crooked cops within the system. I highly doubt they were crooked. Nothing warranted this, don't know why you're trying to defend this guy right now. Are you a criminal defense lawyer or something, sheesh.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
This can't be true, we have gun control in Canada...

Kinda harsh to be making hay on the death of a Mountie before his body's even cold, isn't it?

Make that 3 Mounties.

Maybe so, and my sympathies go out to their families.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganicAnagram33

There's ways to take care of crooked cops within the system. I highly doubt they were crooked. Nothing warranted this, don't know why you're trying to defend this guy right now. Are you a criminal defense lawyer or something, sheesh.

Crooked cops cover for other crooked cops, do tell how they will be prosecuted?
Every day there are more stories of how a cop is "cleared of any wrongdoing"...
There is only one way to overcome tyranny.
So how can you "highly doubt", when the evidence points in another direction.
I do not know if this rampage was not warranted, there are many maybe's and we know the full story will never be dragged into the light of day.
I defend this guy because I bet he's gonna go just like Dorner.
Police will be judge, jury and executioner once again.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How the hell did this person get this shot?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: OrganicAnagram33

Crooked cops cover for other crooked cops, do tell how they will be prosecuted?
Every day there are more stories of how a cop is "cleared of any wrongdoing"...
There is only one way to overcome tyranny.
So how can you "highly doubt", when the evidence points in another direction.
I do not know if this rampage was not warranted, there are many maybe's and we know the full story will never be dragged into the light of day.
I defend this guy because I bet he's gonna go just like Dorner.
Police will be judge, jury and executioner once again.

"Crooked cops cover for other crooked cops, do tell how they will be prosecuted?"
You have evidence these officers were crooked?

"Every day there are more stories of how a cop is "cleared of any wrongdoing"..."
Yes, but did ANY of those stories involve these officers?

"I defend this guy because I bet he's gonna go just like Dorner."
So you defend a guy, who knowingly killed 3 people and wounded 2 more, without knowing if he was justified?
It almost seems to you as if all cops are guilty until proven righteous, but murders of cops are innocent?

Your obviously entitled to your opinion, but its a skewed view.
Not all cops are bad and most murders aren't good.
~Just my 2 cents~

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

So you defend a guy, who knowingly killed 3 people and wounded 2 more, without knowing if he was justified?
It almost seems to you as if all cops are guilty until proven righteous, but murders of cops are innocent?

Your obviously entitled to your opinion, but its a skewed view.
Not all cops are bad and most murders aren't good.
~Just my 2 cents~

There to my knowledge are no civilian casualties, this means the shooter has a clearly defined target so far.
So the tally is 3 and 2 cops.
If these cops were guilty of tyranny, then yes the shootings so far are justified.
Seeing as how they use their weapons, there is no other solution other than to submit to crooks and face your day in a rigged court system. Then where would one be?
Not all cops are bad, but any one who turns a blind eye is by definition "bad" as they have utterly failed to uphold their oath.
All murder is bad btw, but self defense is called "justifiable homicide".

edit on 4-6-2014 by g146541 because: far fat, all the same.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"There to my knowledge are no civilian casualties, this means the shooter has a clearly defined target so far.
So the tally is 3 and 2 cops.
If these cops were guilty of tyranny, then yes the shootings so fat are justified.
Seeing as how they use their weapons, there is no other solution other than to submit to crooks and face your day in a rigged court system. Then where would one be?
Not all cops are bad, but any one who turns a blind eye is by definition "bad" as they have utterly failed to uphold their oath.
All murder is bad btw, but self defense is called "justifiable homicide".

The tally is 5 people, period.

And IF they are guilty of "tyranny" then he elected to be judge & jury & executioner.

"All murder is bad btw, but self defense is called "justifiable homicide". "

^ He was armed for an offensive action, there was little indication that this was self defense, and justified.

And the way you speak of police violence, which I do agree is common place here in the U.S, this is Canada.
And i'm unaware of a lot of ongoing police violence against the populous there.

It's people like this, who do give responsible and sane gun owners a very bad name.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Black_Fox because: SpELLinG

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
How the hell did this person get this shot?

thats what I wanna know. Is the person taking the photo hiding behind something?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Probably because this man is out for police blood. Not civilian blood.
From the pic, he has at least 3-4 clear civilian targets but doesnt seem to pay any mind.

I would say this man has a clear personal vendetta with the police. What for? I dont know, but Im fairly sure your average citizen is safe.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

He was out for blood.

~Tenth

No he did not have "assault rifles", he had normal hunting rifles. An assault rifle is a machine gun something that is completely banned in Canada and the United States unless it's an NFA rifle which are very hard to acquire licenses for. I would watch this very carefully as it looks like another Boston Marathon style false flag operation to me.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: amraks

Probably because this man is out for police blood. Not civilian blood.
From the pic, he has at least 3-4 clear civilian targets but doesnt seem to pay any mind.

I would say this man has a clear personal vendetta with the police. What for? I dont know, but Im fairly sure your average citizen is safe.

yeah but what civilian would be game enough to test faith.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Update.

5 total victims.

3 fatal and 2 non threatening.

There was another person treated for a gun shot wound at a
What appears to be a non related shooting at a local strip club across town.

He's been held up in some woods apparently. Word is over the last fee minutes he's been caught but there's no confirmation.

No civilian injuries or casualties that I know of.

Scratch the last part. They are still looking.
edit on 6/5/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
And IF they are guilty of "tyranny" then he elected to be judge & jury & executioner.

Cops decide to be "judge & jury & executioner". EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. In my opinion he made the decision to do what we all will be inevitably forced to do, actively target TPTB and their servants, or be reduced to slaves.

And i'm unaware of a lot of ongoing police violence against the populous there.

You're joking, right? That blatant lie doesn't even warrant the effort on my part to past links.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join