It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles - Why are they here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0
You forgot IT people, engineers,electricians, mechanics, pilots

edit on 3-6-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
You forgot IT people, engineers,electricians, mechanics

No, I didn't 'forget them' at all, I mentioned the ones where there is a current shortage.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I want to say ours, with a little help from Ancient artifacts uncovered from deep earths, its origins ancient an long forgotten, a period in our past so great an advanced an now long extinct beyond blurred scripted history ever had a chance to yield its voice.

It certainly was crafted by our hands, thanks to our advanced ancestors that is.

I believe the time has come for disclosure, why not a few glimpses here an there?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I want to say ours, with a little help from Ancient artifacts uncovered from deep earths

Beer tokens for this man. The answer is 'salt'.

its origins ancient an long forgotten, a period in our past so great an advanced an now long extinct beyond blurred scripted history ever had a chance to yield its voice.

What would happen then if these people travelled outwards and left, shall we say, way markers? each advance we make, we find the next one which spurs us onto greater things and the next one and then...

It certainly was crafted by our hands, thanks to our advanced ancestors that is.

All is not lost and it is this type of thinking that will make mankinds future glorious not slumbering in a pit of rabid hatred shaking fists at the clouds blaming an invisible war monger in those said skies.

I believe the time has come for disclosure, why not a few glimpses here an there?

if you want in, drop your bibles, Koran and torah in the bin. Oh and you greenies that say no to nuclear propulsion? you can stay too.

edit on 3-6-2014 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They are ours. They are here because we made them here......

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You say that 300 yrs is an accurate estimate of the technology advantage that the secret space program has over the public one. Does that imply an advance in fundamental physics? Or just exquisite finesse, while still working within GR & QM?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How could you even figure the number 300 years in advancement? 300 years ago to now is a world different than 300 years before that, and so on. There is no standard scale for technological advancement by time, even before you're confounded by the fact that this is all "black budget" speculative stuff. What technology will we have 300 years from now? NOBODY KNOWS.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think they are from earth. I used to though. I've elaborated this on in the other thread. To sum up: the terrestial hypothesis relies too much on triangles appearing out of nowhere in late 80's (which is not true) and if we try to account for the earlier triangle sightings we run out of believable earth tech that could make these tick. Ed Fouche either invented or popularized the TR3-B meme...and then confessed to being a liar and a "NSA agent". NIDS pushed for stealth blimps, modified their statements from "black ops craft" to "black up crafts intentional messing around with people" after their supposed data fell apart. NIDS may be some bizarre psy-opera troupe to begin with.

Terrestial hypothesis seems so obvious, so clear cut. But it's been pushed hard by some very suspicious people. The big question is why? Perhaps the terrestial hypothesis isn't so clear cut or obvious in the end, relying too much on dubious science and ignored early sightings.

Why are they here? They're often seen in urban areas and near highways. This could be just because there's a lot more people and thus potential witnesses in cities and in busy highways than countryside and small roads.

On the other hand cities and major transportation routes would be rather obvious targets to research and map for any visitor interested in things down here. Because of artificial light they would also be very regonizable even from space.
edit on 3-6-2014 by phantomflier because: fixed a spelling error

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

most black triangle sightings have been over highways and cities

ive postulated, they are for mass population evacuation and relocation of people, vehicles and belongings.

using tractor beam-esque tech

a shade raptur-ey ah?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Phoenix light are multiple craft if anything . Could keep a study formation, or zigging around each. Some could slowly blink, while just completely poof. Maybe make shapes, as if it were imagining at clouds.

Maybe take the shape of a bird, or a plane....

Maybe a magical puffing dragon?

Black triangles just rather seem to be military craft...Stealth Bombers and such.

The phoenix lights are one of these...

But meh, what do I know.

U ever heard of Koi going in circles? Much like that.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I don't know about tree fiddy but I like the Charm of Making you've got there.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dunno, very generic obvious question that no one can answer. Maybe troll? lol

originally posted by: nOraKat
(As I was making this post, I saw another post on them, however I will continue since it is a different line of questioning.)

So why are the Black Triangles here? I thought some others can chime in.

---
Here are my thoughts:

In its flight above Phoenix - it made a slow mosey in plain sight, low enough to attract the attention of everyone. I believe the flight path intersected with many military bases, according to one documentary. This to me tells me that it's a gov't vehicle. Its also has a very visible red blinking beacon.. a very earthly thing to do in my opinion. It has been sighted in many parts of the world, always in a manner to attract attention, but not too much, often taking a long slow, straight low altitude flight.

The question is - why are they doing it? Is the gov't prepping us for a disclosure of some type? Or demonstrating to the rest of the world - this is what we have.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ive seen these where i live for the past 3 years. only at night and doing slow flying as if they are doing recon. i have no idea who or what they are. this is in the northern texas panhandle havent seen them in a few months

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They Are not ours, at least not ours from the present. Ours from the future, VERY possible even likely if you go really far into the future. I had a remarkable encounter with them, both my wife and me. My father in law has seen the very same craft many times also in the very same spot.

Here is a link to my encounter, What I entail is 100% the way it happened, read it, and tell me that its still ours because I think you are vastly over estimating our capabilities if you think it is ours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

wish we had at least one source that has a remote idea who they are....
edit on 4-6-2014 by revoltsquad806 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't think they are military, they would be too big for to take off or land even if it was vertically without being seen coming and going. If our military had a craft like that it wouldn't be secret for long with all the snitches there are. If we were given that kind of technology the politicians would be first in line to get off world which wouldn't hurt my feelings, I'd even throw in a Betty Crocker cook book, not that I would want to give them any ideas to do with them.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: immoralist
They Are not ours, at least not ours from the present. Ours from the future, VERY possible even likely if you go really far into the future. I had a remarkable encounter with them, both my wife and me. My father in law has seen the very same craft many times also in the very same spot.

Here is a link to my encounter, What I entail is 100% the way it happened, read it, and tell me that its still ours because I think you are vastly over estimating our capabilities if you think it is ours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, so you met Scientific Experimentation Support.

Missing time is easily done by targeted electromagnetic interference to short term memory areas. You ain't going to tell no one how you got lifted or landed, which is the whole point.

The light? a distraction, three aimed beams meet to cause a plasma ball. You stop and look. Voila, you static. Thanks. Its like rabbits and headlights.

Never fails.

I've already explained in detail the craft and its propulsion.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: irgust
I don't think they are military

Too bad the military know they are military.

they would be too big for to take off or land even if it was vertically without being seen coming and going.

You got to be kidding? have you seen the amount of ocean on this planet?

If our military had a craft like that it wouldn't be secret for long with all the snitches there are.

You jest Sir. There are aircraft that have been operational nearly 14 years and never one word spilt.

If we were given that kind of technology the politicians would be first in line to get off world which wouldn't hurt my feelings, I'd even throw in a Betty Crocker cook book, not that I would want to give them any ideas to do with them.

huhuhuhuh. The Political type is the very last who wants anything to do with anything that might entail even the slightest risk.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
People tend to say its this or that. I think we are looking at several different things that might appeaar to be the same just like the UFO phenomena in general. Its probably a vast array of different thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I live within 2 miles of DFW int'l airport. I hear and see commercial flights constantly, day and night. This past April I was moving out of my apartment. I moved by myself, car load by car load, all day and late into the night. Around 3 am I was coming out with a box and I saw a large "black triangle" with several small white lights lining it's outer edge moving silently from left to right, very low in the sky.
I knew immediately this was not anything I had ever seen before. I was completely awestruck. I froze and watched for no more than ten seconds before it slowly faded out of sight, as if an invisibility cloak of some kind had been activated.

I wish I had been able to take a photo, but even that would prove nothing. The point is I saw something real, it was frightening, and even if you don't believe me these "black triangles" are real. I don't have the knowledge to speculate whether this craft was man-made or not, but it was definitely not a commercial airplane.

I did not share this with my family or friends, only here on ATS where I can be anonymous. Does anyone know of any photos or news articles that exist on this subject? I'm not familiar with the Phoenix AZ sighting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join