It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House MISTAKENLY Identifies CIA Chief In Afghanistan!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

You are right about that and it is making sense back to the 'credible threat' reason Greenwald was told not to release Afghanistan as a 100% saturation target for NSA covering all communications. Bad timing..indeed.

Interesting dynamics with that considered as well, amid a prisoner exchange. A very bad exchange in some people's (and rabbit's) opinions. Intrigue is never a good thing at these levels in real life. Only in books and movies.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

We need our country back. Desperately.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sorry, i haven't been around for this discussion recently....

I'd like to address Opinionate, and wrabbit for a min....

Here is the deal:

1. Obama has insisted on pulling troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq for a long time now...and we have seen this taking place

2. Military budget has been cut tremendously!

3...This is straight from the washington post...which has also been verified by my friend!

Infantry to be cut in the are so yes spending less on "Boots On the Ground" However, Billions have been given to this
for lack of a better word I will call "plan"

CIA and former Special Forces to join together to conduct and fight the War On Terror in largest COVERT operation in our history!

SF, CIA operatives, Analysist, etc....It is detailed in this article!

Here is what i know....The Station Chief, whom is the America's number 1 spy! He was head over all the operations taking place in Afghanistan....Regardless of what he was saying...let's connect the dots...Obama wanted and is deeply involved in this covert plan..This is what HE wanted.....

So something happens.....maybe the Chief ran his mouth to the wrong people......and it got back to President and/or Admin....Well it must have been something indicting or very serious....because the president and trust me he is heavily involved this....Knows exactly what is going on and when...or someone very close to him.....said "THIS IS GONNA SCREW YOU! We MUST DISCREDIT THE CHEF AND SHUT HIM UP!! BUT HOW CAN WE DO THIS WITHOUT COMING BACK ON US!!

SO AFTER EXCEPTIONAL CALCULATION IT WAS DECIDED TO LEAK THE CHIEF'S NAME TO THE PRESS....BUT LETS CONVOLUTE THE DETAILS BECAUSE IF IT GOES TO PRESS IT COMES FROM ADMIN AT THE WHITE HOUSE!

THEY CAN NOT HAVE THIS......SO LET'S TIE IT TO THE MILITARY AND MAKE THEM TAKE THE FALL....THIS ACCOMPLISHES 2 THINGS...

1. IT GETS THE HEAT OFF OF WHITE HOUSE AND PRESIDENT

2. IT MAKES U.S. MILITARY LOOK EXTREMELY INCOMPETENT AND VULNERABLE

3. IT HELPS TO SOLIDIFY THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S VIEW OF MILITARY, CIA MEDDLING IN OTHER COUNTRIES AFFAIRS....

DOESN'T EFFECT JUST THE PUBLIC'S OPINION, BUT SHOWS REST OF WORLD WE ARE WEAK!!! AND MILITARY IS SCREWING UP, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

OPinionate nailed it! If they did not leak this on purpose, why then, did they not alert Station Chief the moment the original list was released? Would it not make sense that you would seek and move extremely quickly to get that man to safety? BUt nothing was done until after redacted list was sent LEAVING STATION CHIEF COMPLETELY EXPOSED FOR WHATEVER WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCE...........THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE!!

THIS MOVE HAS PUT THE ENTIRE COVERT WAR ON TERROR (HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE) IN JEOPARDY!! THE STATION CHIEF IS SAFE FOR NOW!

THE REST ARE READY TO MOVE IN A SECONDS NOTICE!!

SO NO THIS WAS NOT A MISTAKE ....AND I DO NOT THINK THE GOAL WAS TOO ONLY OUT THE HIGHEST SPY IN THE U.S.
i BELIEVE THE ULTIMATE GOAL WAS TO HELP THE ENEMY! AND OBAMA IS COMPLETELY BEHIND THIS!

HE wants to appear he loves America and it's citizens....but Obama's double talk most of the time ..Is due to the fact that he is playing footsie with both America and the Mid East...He is extremely dangerous and HE will turn on us, very soon!! we are all being set up! Most definitely an act of TREASON!!

Thanks ya'll for continuing to talk about this...THIS MOVE COULD ACTUALLY BE THE HARD STARTING POINT OF AMERICA'S DEMISE!!

pAX

link to article: Not washington post .......phantomreport.com

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I believe it is too... sincerely, this is the hard starting point of our demise.

I don't have an answer for the question unasked... I wish I did right now...
edit on 1-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

brilliant,, now factor in,,

Sgt Bergdahl

and it gets deeper,,,

although that parent/obama op was ,,well deep,, lol

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

It's very simple.

the Obama administration actively supported al-qaeda in Libya, Egypt and Syria. Outed a station chief in Afghanistan - thereby damaging all covert operations, then released 5 of the Taliban's commanders from gitmo and gave them back.

When you look at the overall history of this administration giving aid and comfort to al-qaeda what you find is an administration that every American is in danger of. The people that this administration is buddy - buddy with are very definite enemies of the American people.

The American people can no longer afford to give this administration the benefit of the doubt, if ever we could.
edit on 2-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join