It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Psynic, there is obviously plenty of evidence that people died and the shooter died. We sont have the luxury of always seeing and believing.

There are suspicious things and its truly one of the most bizarre mass killings ive seen, and has some fishy details (as ive listed above, but there is alot more reason to believe it happened then didnt.

I always question the motives and circumstances of these things, but rarely if ever there actuality. That kills learning and investigation and paints those asking questions as loons

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Not buying this one either, not one, itty bit. Just another manufactured story to keep the masses hypnotized and busy while something else is going on.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It is more scary to me reading these posts than any mentaly disturbed kid, people here see a conspiracy in every corner of their lives. With NO real evidence to back up these wild claims, they trample on the victims graves with not a shred of remorse as to the tragedy that occured. Either your all 14 year old kids with limited intelligence, or your in dire need of help yourselves.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
I've been working with photoshop for 15 years and I can legitimately say this picture is NOT photoshopped.

Get a grip people.

Are you kidding me? I mean, really?

I saved the pic to my computer and zoomed in myself, the picture is funky. It is irrefutable. Look at the dad's hand on the boys shoulder! Look at the dad's shoulder. The dad's shoulder is against the back of the swing bench; while the boy is not even near the back.

The dad would have to have very long arms to touch the boy's shoulder while laying completely against the back of the bench. If you look closely, you can tell the dad isn't even lifting his arm as his shoulder isn't even the least bit lifted. You have to LIFT your shoulder while the two of you sit in that position, to be able to place your hand on that boys shoulder.

How does that NOT look unnatural?

Now, I don't know what this pic being faked would prove exactly; but it IS a tampered pic. Anyone can figure THAT out.
edit on XMayamvAmerica/ChicagoTue, 27 May 2014 01:19:58 -0500192014-05-27T01:19:58-05:00k by JudgeEden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

Wow, what a narcissist. Way to go bro, I'm sure you'll eventually be on the news too with that state of mind. I hope you get whats coming to you, you're one sick individual. Good riddance.

I find it really disturbing that someone can be so foul and vindictive just hours after writing this:

"Do you reaaly want to risk throwing away your chance to live in the Mental Realm of pure manifestation and Bliss with Jesus and all the great masters and never return to this dense realm of temptation and suffering"

And this from someone who claims to have "14 years experience with meditation practice"..

I wonder if those "14 years" were voluntary ?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

What difference will it make if this is a conspiracy or not? These poor children are already dead and the damage has already been done. What else would you want? You think justice can be served? Well it can't, the justice was taken the moment the killer shot himself in the head.

Why must people find anything they can to fight about? Why can't this many people come together out of the good in their hearts to do something positive instead of spam a forum thread with bickering and he said she said bullsh*t?

I feel ashamed to call myself a human being sometimes. We are capable of so much better yet we waste that energy trying to prove were better than the next average joe who states their opinion.

My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy, conspiracy or not, good people are suffering because someone else didn't respect human life.

Uh, isn't that what YOU'RE doing? You're doing nothing but shooting others down that are expressing their opinions. Don't be a hypocrite, please.

And you feel ashamed because people are just asking questions? Golly, wow, i'm almost at a loss of how to respond to that.

Oh yeah, these weren't children.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Have you noticed some of the shadows seem over exaggerated?

Is that what you are getting at.. I am trying to fault it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: redeyeblue
It is more scary to me reading these posts than any mentaly disturbed kid, people here see a conspiracy in every corner of their lives. With NO real evidence to back up these wild claims, they trample on the victims graves with not a shred of remorse as to the tragedy that occured. Either your all 14 year old kids with limited intelligence, or your in dire need of help yourselves.

Why is it that when I come on a topic like this, there are individuals who think it SO outlandish that we would question things? On a conspiracy forum, no less. Furthermore, many of these people are very emotional about it. Can you just merely disagree in a normal manner?

I also find it odd many of you use the same type of language. Trampling on graves?? Why is it that so many make this accusation? How is questioning the validity of a story trampling on the graves of anyone? What remorse should we have? This is merely a discussion.

And what claims have been made yet? Last I checked, we are all trying to find out what happened here. No one definitively said anything. No one provided anything that needs any evidence.

I find it very telling, that instead of disagreeing and going on with their day, quite a few people continue to stick around arguing petty points and just making an emotional scene.

Oh, and I really cant stand seeing the posters who happen to KNOW someone involved in whatever issue is being spoken about. I always see it. I don't know about you, but if my best friend was involved (directly or otherwise) with something like this, i'd be with him; not on this website. Not only a mere few days after it happened. So, sorry if I never believe you.

In the end, we're just conversing and asking questions. I've only ever heard the guy's name very recently. I decided I would watch as many news clips as I could, I then watched most of his YouTube videos. Only after I did all that did I come here to find out what people were talking about. I thought this was fishy the moment I realized I wasn't getting much evidence of Elliot not only doing the shooting, but him dying as well. And his YouTube videos are an enigma all on their own.

Anyway, what I want to say is, no amount of whining and proclamations of "feeling ashamed of being human because people dare question the media" are going to stop us from talking about this case.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

The victims father is just a terrible actor. Either he was persuaded by authorities to mention the NRA, or by some activist group like bloombergs' or he is just an actor. And the way these propagandist use the situation is just more and more proof that they are just persuing an agenda and not reporting on the news. Because if they really wanted to make the world safer they should mention the fact that litterally ALL mass murderers are on these psychotropic drugs. But of course they get their funding from these companies so it wouldn't make sense from a business perspective. We are under siege, and propaganda is their main tool. It always has been.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: redeyeblue

You are just a jellyfish who believes anything. You mention trampling on the graves of the victims, that is such an overused thing to critize people not buying into the propaganda. I bet you are for gun control too. We question thing BECAUSE we care about the vicitms, and this stinks. Either he was just a crazy kid on drugs, or something was staged, but it wasn't the fault of the guns, which is what CNN wants you to believe.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JudgeEden

You've articulated it a bit better than me, but good that you noticed that these people always make an emotional comment instead of one of reason. They always say "you offer no shred of evidence", but what do they offer? Certainly no evidence that everything happened the way the media reported it.

Deny Ignorance, and that is what you just did

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I must also agree that this entire thing is similar to the past crisis' that they sure didn't let go to waste.

To rant about gun control when a bunch of stabbings were in the mix is a real red flag, especially by an alleged father of an alleged victim. Obama declared an outright war against guns and his past record of killing hundreds of children overseas with drones and bragging about it should be testament enough of how far he is willing to go in his crusade. He himself is a murderer of someone's little children who are now DEAD because of his direct actions. (It is a pill that his supporter's just can't swallow, and even many non supporters can't seem to get that he has done these things). And he isn't finished killing. But look at him feign sadness at the kids who are victims of these tragedies here at home.

A crusade which is clearly geared towards preventing retaliation by the true government of the people of the USA, by removing the strongest tool available to the people to do that. (Not meaning it would even happen, but the guilty flee when no one is in pursuit. (In the past, elected parties used to just build permanent infrastructure's and use those to remain with the power to influence the next elected). (Dept. of Energy, BLM, etc.)...

Now they need something with quite a bit more redundancy, like disarming all the law abiding citizens.

Right now and recently, Obama has been initiating many illegal methods in this crusade against guns of his by freezing the assets of gun manufacturers, and demanding credit providers like Visa and many others, not to provide credit services to gun manufacturers in this country right now. I don't know if the media has mentioned any of it, but I have been getting emails from different political campaigns (Some of those are even DEMOCRATS), mentioning these things with verifiable records that can be checked. (Company owners have already publically stated these things happening to them).

And while doing these things, he is arming to the teeth, all the government agencies he can, as fast as he can. And continuing to militarize law enforcement country wide with free military strength hardware, drone equipment, training materials, plus lots more.

Just look at the big picture of how he is empowering all across the board, laws and regulations to control private resources, land grabs, water supplies control, food, farmer's own productions which can be commandeered during "a crisis".

This is all relevant because there is a clear and ongoing pattern with this administration and the MSM and John Boehner, and the republican whip, and other key figures who are actually turncoat hire's working for Obama TO GET RID OF GUNS BY ANY MEANS. What else can explain a president committing class C felonies with no one in congress able or willing to shut them down? The filth keeps growing on Capitol Hill and nothing and no one is able to put a dent in the garbage pile of corruption so far.

But it isn't stretch at all to conclude the things he will do, by looking at his track record. The question is instead, what will he not do to win his goals? He has a track record of using MAFIA sources in Chicago for quite a few endeavors that are a matter of public record and common knowledge, unless you have been living the life of a scared ostrich, or hiding under a rock since whenever. He has gotten federal agents killed within our borders with Fast and Furious (never punished) and overseas with Benghazi and who knows where else.

Nothing about this proves he is linked to this mass shooting, but the pattern in how they use it to strengthen their programs of gun confiscation and causing gun companies financial obstacles and other things yet to be discovered, DO prove he has motive and opportunity, and is exploiting these things to the hilt. Another big red flag about the real nature of these fishy mass murders where things are not simple or cut and dried, like usual crimes are.

Whenever these tragedies happen, don't listen as much to what they say, but watch what they do about it even more.
edit on 27-5-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Lol at the Photoshop "experts", excuse my sarcasm, I don't see ANYTHING unnatural about the photo.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
there were two people in the Beamer, every person in the street witnessed it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Seconded. This is disgusting - people died but those here see a conspiracy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Lol at the Photoshop "experts", excuse my sarcasm, I don't see ANYTHING unnatural about the photo.

I never made myself out to be an expert at photoshop, I just think one thing in particular doesn't look right. And I stand by that until one can logically tell me how that guy (the dad) can rest his hand on that boy's shoulder without so much as budging his own shoulder.

It's funny that there are never any counter arguments; just laughing and making yourselves out to be "photoshop experts."

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Yeah? What's it to you, exactly? Why do you care?

How is it disgusting? You fail at casting guilt on anyone here, just so you know.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alienreality
I find your post nonsensical and full of fallacious rubbish. Has Obama taken away the gun of a single person? No. Not one. Has he called for guns to be taken away? No, never. Has he called for more common sense and background checks? Yes. Anything wring with that? Hell no. Stop spouting the talking points of the lunatics in the upper echelons of the NRA.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden

Yeah? What's it to you, exactly? Why do you care?

How is it disgusting? You fail at casting guilt on anyone here, just so you know.

People died. Families are mourning. And people here start throwing theories around about it being all a conspiracy? That's disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

a reply to: alienreality
I find your post nonsensical and full of fallacious rubbish. Has Obama taken away the gun of a single person? No. Not one. Has he called for guns to be taken away? No, never. Has he called for more common sense and background checks? Yes. Anything wring with that? Hell no. Stop spouting the talking points of the lunatics in the upper echelons of the NRA.

LOL , and you can continue to rubbish that which you find unpalatable, it is still a free country insofar as you can think whatever you want.

Obama has never called for guns to be taken away? WOW living under a rock just found a new factor of amazing!

Sending guns to the Mexican Cartels is common sense? More background checks that don't stop crazies from shooting up some populated place is NOTHING BUT FUZZY IDEALISM

Stop lying to yourself and understand reality for a change.
Better yet, How are all those gun bans in Chicago and New York doing? Maybe you can tell the lunatics in the NRA why it has only made things worse in those cities, but they probably already know.

By the way, I don't support the NRA. I have seen them align themselves politically with those who are in league with the likes of Obama, Feinstein, and other walking outhouses that are just like them.

Seeing your post and how you think in complete opposite of reality, really gave me a gut busting laugh.. I owe you one, thanks again

edit on 27-5-2014 by alienreality because: add

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join