It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
"Exxon Mobil bought into a Chinese contract making them a subsidiary"

so they made sure that China won the Iraq fields deal? for a cut?
or they just
wetting there beak?

a reply to: dragonridr

China won the contracts on iraq oil fields but by bringing in Exxon as a share holder of the field means that they can probably get discounts on using Exxon mobiles equipment. Consider it a gamble by exxon if they win theyll double there money if the lose no money.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
posted in wrong place
edit on 26-5-2014 by patrinelli because: posted in wrong place

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

One drone with a carefully placed "Hell Fire Missile" should shut his ass up.

They think we are Satan anyhow, irony is funny that way.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
posted in wrong place again, i just signed up so maybe i can't reply yet, i have to read the rules
edit on 26-5-2014 by patrinelli because: same thing

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i just signed up and have tried to reply a couple times to to people but my reply gets sent to the very end of the last page

i'd be grateful for some help from anyone, thanks!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yawn, those who created these religions to do exactly what they are doing are even starting to get bored now.

Muslims Jews Christians whoever, none of you are doing a dam thing for this planet but cause it to carry on in sheer stupidity.

Beware the boredom!

Frankly it is funny that this would even be reported on.

Much like the wests lies about Putin being "sent a message" by Ukraine elections.

The entire media and everyone who believes in a system that has gotten us to this point, is purely boring.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe it's better that the Islamic extremists and Christian zealots do obliterate each other, because I'd rather be dead than live in a world controlled be either of these maniacal swine.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: patrinelli
i just signed up and have tried to reply a couple times to to people but my reply gets sent to the very end of the last page

i'd be grateful for some help from anyone, thanks!

New users posts have to be aproved by staff i believe until you hit a certain number than your posts are immediate. I think they do this to prevent spam bots.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Yawn, those who created these religions to do exactly what they are doing are even starting to get bored now.

Muslims Jews Christians whoever, none of you are doing a dam thing for this planet but cause it to carry on in sheer stupidity.

Beware the boredom!

Frankly it is funny that this would even be reported on.

Much like the wests lies about Putin being "sent a message" by Ukraine elections.

The entire media and everyone who believes in a system that has gotten us to this point, is purely boring.

all news will have a spin because its a person writing it who will have there own viewpoint. Trick is to figure out what they believe so you know how they will spin the article.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
thanks dragonridr the staff emailed me with some help

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said on Sunday that negotiations over the country’s illicit nuclear program are over and that the Islamic Republic’s ideals include destroying America.

“Those (Iranians) who want to promote negotiation and surrender to the oppressors and blame the Islamic Republic as a warmonger in reality commit treason,” Khamenei told a meeting of members of parliament, according to the regime’s Fars News Agency.

Khamenei emphasized that without a combative mindset, the regime cannot reach its higher Islamic role against the “oppressors’ front.”

“The reason for continuation of this battle is not the warmongering of the Islamic Republic. Logic and reason command that for Iran, in order to pass through a region full of pirates, needs to arm itself and must have the capability to defend itself,” he said.

“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

In response to a question by a parliamentarian on how long this battle will continue, Khamenei said,“Battle and jihad are endless because evil and its front continue to exist. … This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it, which has expanded its claws on human mind, body and thought. … This requires a difficult and lengthy struggle and need for great strides.”

Khamenei cited the scientific advancement of the country. “The accelerated scientific advancement of the last 12 years cannot stop under any circumstances,” he said, referring to the strides the regime has made toward becoming a nuclear power.

As reported on May 19 on The Daily Caller, Iran has put up new roadblocks to reaching a deal with the P5+1 world powers over its illicit nuclear program. The powers are the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, plus Germany.

Three days of negotiations in the fourth round of Geneva meetings ended recently without concrete results when the Iranian team presented the country’s new “red lines” — diminishing any hope by the Obama administration to claim victory in its approach to Iran’s nuclear ambitions, according to reports from Iran.

Click link for remainder of article.

Just when you think the ayatollah could not get any more retarded than he already is.

I really wish the Iranian people would retake their country from the religious cowards who rule by fear while applying their draconian laws to anyone except themselves.

I wonder how much of this "spine" the ayatollah is showing is related to Russia and China.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

ya guess times are different.
in the real world.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

D - Thinks Russia / China will have his back and protect them.

Russia and China will probably say, "Yeah... about that..." and turn around and walk away.

-SAP-

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossod screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.

Thread started at 1447.

Apologist entered at 1503.

So about 15 minutes,
i know what is happenning. Ive known for 3 years.2011-14. ago. System shock? No. Reboot. Yes.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amkia You know you could be right. Let's get to it... got your nukes ready yet.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think the Ayatollah represents the Iranians about as much as Santa represents Christianity.

Obviously hes feeling a bit left out of the global discourse so now he opens his anus for controversy.

The crap just falls out.

Just a load of hot air, no wonder we have global warming with all the worlds politico's talking crap all the time.

edit on 20145America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 27 May 2014 13:40:14 -05000514 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Vortiki

Why is it only in Islam their religious "prophet" is a pedophile?

Do you have proof of this written in Arabic???
A source in Arabic?
A credible Arabic Scholar who has translated this supposed text?
Or you was around Muhammed at the time & know this for a fact?

Of course you can't/weren't... Just more vile propaganda!!!

From Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine.

Not to mention I don't need much proof when I KNOW people of the faith that have verified the same thing. It's all garbage fanaticism and you know it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Really, Iran's leader shouts "Death to America?"

What else is new.

Fact is, there's another world war coming and this one is going to be a doozie!

As long as we continue to prop up pre-selected individuals who supposedly represent the values and beliefs this nation was founded on but, in reality, represent the small percentage of elitists who control a majority of the country's wealth, then we're doomed to fall just as Rome did.

I just want to take these people who have been crying for years for this progressive idealism to take root, slap them in the face and tell them to take a good look around at the pure misery that they've inflicted on their fellow man with their idiotic principles and beliefs.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
Which Government is more innocent?

America= Averages a war every 20 years, ( not including "conflicts" or bombardments and drone bombings)

Iran= Hasnt invaded another country in 200 years.

Oh my god guys did you hear the news!?!? Women in Iran cant get higher ed degrees!!!! My god those MONSTERS!!!

The US alone killed over 5 million civilians in Vietnam alone.

I can't seem to find anything on Google about Iran invading and killing millions of innocent people.

Can you?

The double think in America is mind boggling.

When was the last time you heard about someone being buried in the sand up to their neck and stoned until death in America?

When was the last time you heard about any American taking on five wives and treating them like slaves? It is FAR more than a higher education. There aren't double-standards here, Just you, who thinks that stoning people to death and having five wives is normal, and the rest of humanity that knows that you shouldn't treat people like that.

Which is why America bombs those countries. I don't want those ass-backwards, dark ages mentality, rejects mingling with modern society and spreading more of their "religion" of violence.

I'm going to preemptively destroy your opportunity to claim "All religions are violent" as well.

As example: No form of religion, except the islamic, demands that you destroy those whom you cannot convert. No form of religion, except islamic, is STILL killing people today based on entirely religious motivations.

And no form of religion, except islamic, is it deemed "ok" to have sex with a child.

I rest my case.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

I love the America First/America Always attitude you have. Really...as an American I love it!

However...the idea that Muslims are backward or somehow inferior is ugly to the point of embarrassing. You refer to 'them' as if 'they' are far far away and not among those you are directly talking to here.

I try and keep in mind..We have Muslims at ATS. We even have members from the Islamic Republic of Iran directly. Not "from" there...living there as members of the site, right now.

There is also a lot of confusion, I think. Shia and Sunni Islam are of the same Faith but saying that is like saying Protestant and Catholic are the same Faith with a couple minor differences. Well...true enough if you're not saying it in Belfast. Location matters everything....but Sunni are the ULTRA-Restrictive, ULTRA-Fundamentalist side of Islam. Not Shia. In fact...Iran damn near invaded Afghanistan themselves before the 2001 war started. The Taliban thought it amusing to torture and murder Iranian diplomats stationed in Afghan........in terms of how well those two groups get along to people who can't recognize HOW different they are.

In fact, this is a common street scene in Tehran, Iran. I love street scenes...Maybe because I've made a living travelling for so much of my life, I've come to read volumes from the background of scenes like this. However, note the freedom of the women, for one. Not what you'll likely see across the water in Saudi Araba. They're in jeans and regular shirts. All have the head covering, but many have nothing more at all. That's Iran.

They aren't demons, idiots or people of low character. They're VERY VERY different than we are in culture, but attacking them for that shows we have learned nothing, not that they deserved it, IMO.
edit on 5/27/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join