It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: I was told in a dream that the "world changes 30 days after April"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I just had a dream on 22nd May 2014, and in that dream, a voice called out and told me these words, "world changes 30 days after April". I counted 30 days after the end of April, from 1st May 2014 0:00 GMT, and that would be 31st May 2014! I thought I'd post this here, in case something happens on the 31st, which is just 6 days from today. I don't know what that dream meant by "world changes", but maybe a massive event of some sort that would alter the world either trough any or multiple of these results: geopolitcally, demographically, socially, geophysically (like unprecedented record-breaking massive earthquake) or economically (like dollar collapse??). Anyway, dreams are just that: dreams, but there is a 1% chance that this dream might mean something, so I posted this here.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This dream will be just the same as all your other dreams and predictions and amount to nothing.

For your own sanity, and ours, please stop.
a reply to: Menedes567

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Yeah, everything will always be the same. Nothing will ever change...just look at the history and you'll see...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Thank you for your input. You are right to post your impressions.

I am listening and I am watching.

Naysayers are in every thread. They have nothing to offer and they always say the same thing.

Whether right or wrong in the future, you are correct in posting your impressions of the present.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
However, it is still indeed eyebrow-raising that recently Obama become the first US president to visit several countries in quite a long time, as well as the visit by Pope Francis in the mideast today. Are they aware of an imminent collapse of the US dollar?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Thanks for your kind comment. As I've stated, this could just be a dream, but I believe that with all the mayhem in the economic status of the world today, as well as the recent mass deaths of bankers, one could ponder on what big events could possibly be awaiting. Rumors of dollar collapse have been circulating for quite some time, and the recent moves by Russia and China to move away from the petrodollar might be a sign of global economic reset.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Are you Gordon Wellesley Brittas ?

edit on 25-5-2014 by Tidnabnilims because: He had a dream...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Did your dream say 2014 ? 2015? According to your quote "30 days after April".

But what year ?

Just saying

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menedes567
I counted 30 days after the end of April, from 1st May 2014 0:00 GMT, and that would be 31st May 2014!

www.tubechop.com...

edit on 25-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I just had a dream on 22nd May 2014, and in that dream, a voice called out and told me these words, "world changes 30 days after April". - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what happened to your other predictions?

I have a prediction for you...I predict his will not happen and 30 days after April it becomes May and then June 30 days after that.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Now this is the type of thread I wanted to read tonight! I have found that my dreams are becoming quite often more in-tune with reality than in previous years. I think that we are entering an era where dreams will be more relevant.

I have had quite a few dreams that have told me answers to questions that I didn't have until a week later recently, things of that nature, or friends dreaming of things the night before that I bring up the day after.

I think that the information age is allowing our subconscious to play a larger role in the conscious life that was previously held back by inadequate technology / totalitarian jerks.

Think of an animal and their life - they dream of something and it is likely to be a real thing in the future, like soon it's going to be time to fly south. I think this is what human dreams are supposed to be like, except that we haven't reached a society able to handle that until now.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menedes567
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Thanks for your kind comment. As I've stated, this could just be a dream, but I believe that with all the mayhem in the economic status of the world today, as well as the recent mass deaths of bankers, one could ponder on what big events could possibly be awaiting.

More big events are definitely waiting, look at the pattern of crazy events that happened all throughout the previous decade - they continue through today with both the Malaysia plane and Ukraine. We haven't seen another big event, and the news stations are getting thirsty for blood.

It's just a tempo thing like music, hey - can't miss a beat, eh?
edit on 25amSun, 25 May 2014 06:10:20 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
This dream will be just the same as all your other dreams and predictions and amount to nothing.

For your own sanity, and ours, please stop.

Yes.The guy who thinks he dreams the future.Your not Edgar Cayce nor a prophet of the lord.You need help.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel
Members are entitled to post their dreams. That's what this forum is for.

To the OP: as you've implied at the end of your opening post, many dreams don't need to have any special meaning at all. That's very true. At least, not on a literal level in respect of what happens in the dream. It could be purely a personal reflection of what may change in your own life.

All the same, there's no harm in posting it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
8a reply to: TDawg61

I would hope you are not seriously telling this person to get help? What for? There is nothing wrong with them sharing their dreams here. Not only that, but they specifically stated that they are aware it is just a dream.

Don't be so quick to judge others.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's interesting that people automatically think it would be a change for the worse. Maybe it would be a change for the better? Or maybe it's the OPs own world .. his private world .. and not the entire 7 billion human world? We each have our own little universe inside the larger one ....

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68
8a reply to: TDawg61

I would hope you are not seriously telling this person to get help? What for? There is nothing wrong with them sharing their dreams here. Not only that, but they specifically stated that they are aware it is just a dream.

Don't be so quick to judge others.

If you'd simply check his delusional,psuedo-prophetic thread list and answer your own dumb ass question.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

But what year ?

Just saying

Its there in the OP, 1st line.

Been missing your threads and posts Menedes.

World changes every day, every hour, every minute, every second. the world is changing in every moment realized.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

But what year ?

Just saying

Its there in the OP, 1st line.

Been missing your threads and posts Menedes.

World changes every day, every hour, every minute, every second. the world is changing in every moment realized.

I just had a dream on 22nd May 2014, and in that dream, a voice called out and told me these words, "world changes 30 days after April". I counted 30 days after the end of

Yes, I understand you had a dream on 22ND MAY 2014, however you don't state a YEAR for your prediction. Just saying , did you hear a year ? Was it a feeling that its this year??????

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yes, I understand you had a dream on 22ND MAY 2014, - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No I don't think you do, I am not the OP

however you don't state a YEAR for your prediction. Just saying , did you hear a year ? Was it a feeling that its this year?????? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe ask OP,

However I hope you havent given them a way out when the date this year passes they can easily say Oh yeah, I heard no year, it could be 2015 or 16, 17.......and so and so.

Having read many of OPs posts where they make many predictions or post many predictions of others with a belief in them, I simply took their prediction as a majority of the others they bring up in other threads and they are usually in the near future, only months or weeks away.

But you are right, OP didn't say what year but I put that down to the way OP expresses themselves and assumed it was this year.

I actually hate assuming and only do so when I feel as though the odds are in my favor of being correct.

Correct me if I am wrong OP,

Did you mean this year, 30 days from your dream or 30days from the end of April but in another year?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join