It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: I was told in a dream that the "world changes 30 days after April"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let me guess..
Another "I had a dream so it has to be a prediction" post ..

1. Dreams are not predictions
2. Saying "something might happen maybe at some point over the next 5-50 years" is not a prediction.
3. Saying " At 3:13 on June 13 of 2014 an alien ship will land in front of the White House" is a prediction.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The OP didn't set out to deceive or defraud anyone so this just doesn't qualify as a hoax.
Uess you believe that menendes set out to deceive us and he lied about having this dream. I think the guy simply puts to much stock into what he dreams that's all.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Menedes567

No one is talking about the Sangeang Api volcano eruption. It started two days ago. It might influence the climate for the whole planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tianmat

Well, the BBC is, but I guess they didn't have a dream about it ...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tianmat
a reply to: Menedes567

No one is talking about the Sangeang Api volcano eruption. It started two days ago. It might influence the climate for the whole planet.

Perhaps nobody is talking about it because it happened the same way in 1999 and look....our planet didn't change.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry, dude, but I'm still waiting. The world hasn't changed a dot. Show must go on....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Lol, dont you know, that the history was Written by someone, and its only your belief in it, that is keeping it alive ?

a bit offtopic, but regarding to the

Nothing will ever change...

I have heard many of theese thing lately, they were worded differently but the meaning was the same.

i have listened to them, and i found it really funny. I mean, they tell me that things are like they are and that they will never change and be forever so, but:

The same time they told me that i see that it is not true. now tell me again that the things are like they seem to be ? *laugh*

By tsurfer2000h
I predict his will not happen and 30 days after April it becomes May and then June 30 days after that.

Yes you are right tsurfer, a mayor change will happen at june 30. im currently asking for a change at exact this date in the year 2014. It will be freedom for one's (in a way), blessing for the others, and a miracles for the thirds.

edit on 7/6/2014 by Hombre because: [Quote] !=

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: guerreroantifaz
Sorry, dude, but I'm still waiting. The world hasn't changed a dot. Show must go on....

1st i wanted to write something like "What are you expecting ? Boom and the Bang ?" but then that would be judgement.

Here is a question for you: What do you believe, is, that need to be changed, so that you ,actually,stop waiting ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join