It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence - Fukishima Poisoning & Killing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
christmas day 2013 i read an article about fukushima radiation hitting San Franciscos shores
i woudlnt be that worried about whats in the water
id be more worried about the wind blowing over the crashing waves making it airborne
and alot of fish do come from fish farms now days grown inland in large pools or tanks
tuna , marlin,swordfish not so much mostly large pens sucking in the radiation
its all good i have the great barrier reef to suck it all up yay DIE

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amanda5
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for responding. Are your comments related to shoreline fishing and fishing within a particular distance from shore? The quote in the opening post is relative to 3,000 nautical miles - which to my understanding is the distance from Japan to the west coast of America.

Perhaps your post is veiled sarcasm - perhaps not - perhaps the fish do know something is wrong and they are returning themselves to the humans. By returning themselves to the humans - perhaps that is the only method to communicate to the humans - allowing themselves to be eaten and in turn make the humans sick.

Just because the fish are teeming in your post - does not mean they are healthy and unaffected by the radiation that is contaminating the Pacific Ocean.

Much Peace...

I guess I had to control my anger with some veiled sarcasm in my post. The whole fishing industry now is based upon the fish is safe to eat, "because it is no longer being tested for human consumption". I feel this is what my little rant was about that I left out.

This sounds a bit weird: To date, FDA has no evidence that radionuclides from the Fukushima incident are present in the U.S. food supply at levels that would pose a public health concern. This is true for both FDA-regulated food products imported from Japan and U.S. domestic food products, including seafood caught off the coast of the United States. Consequently, FDA is not advising consumers to alter their consumption of specific foods imported from Japan or domestically produced foods, including seafood. FDA continues to closely monitor the situation at and around the Fukushima Dai-ichi facility, (really, I never heard such a thing that the US FDA is allowed to monitor within another countries food control policy, on site) as it has since the start of the incident and will coordinate with other Federal and state agencies as necessary, standing ready to take action if needed, to ensure the safety of food in the U.S. marketplace. But the truth is, are they looking for evidence or worse yet, hiding it.

I don't live in the States, but this is some helpful info for those that do.

What is FDA doing to ensure the safety of products imported from Japan?

FDA’s screening at U.S. borders will remain vigilant and will be augmented with radiation screening of shipments. On March 22, 2011, in order to complement the measures taken by the Government of Japan and to strengthen the global food safety net regarding certain products, FDA issued Import Alert 99-33(www.accessdata.fda.gov...) regarding the importation of all milk and milk products and fresh vegetables and fruits produced or manufactured from the four Japanese prefectures of Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi and Gunma. As of May 17, FDA has reduce the area of concern to three prefectures: Fukushima, Ibaraki, and Tochigi. This import alert was revised on March 25, April 12, April 15 and April 20, April 21, May 17, and July 11.

FDA is processing all food products from Japan in four categories:
Category 1 consists of products that the Government of Japan has restricted for sale or export. Authorities will prevent these products from entering the U.S. These products cannot gain entry by providing sample results. As of July 11, 2011, these include:
Tea leaves from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Kanagawa, and Chiba prefectures, and dace, ayu, and cherry salmon (yamame) from Fukushima.
Spinach, lettuce, celery, cress, endive, escarole, chard, collards, and other head-type leafy vegetables from the Fukushima Prefecture.
Turnips and other non-head type leafy vegetables, as well as broccoli, cauliflower, flower head brassicas (i.e. broccoli and cauliflower), mushrooms bamboo shoots, and Ostrich fern from the Fukushima Prefecture.
Sand lance from Fukushima Prefecture
Milk from the Fukushima and Ibaraki Prefectures.
Spinach and kakina from the Fukushima and Ibaraki Prefectures.
Category 2 consists of products from the Fukushima, Ibaraki, and Tochigi Prefectures that the Government of Japan has not currently banned for sale or export. These specific products include dairy products and fresh produce. Under Import Alert 99-33, authorities may detain these products when they arrive in the U.S. Authorities will release these products from detention if the importer can show the products are compliant.
Category 3 consists of food and feed products not covered by FDA’s Import Alert that come from these three Japanese prefectures:
Fukushima
Ibaraki
Tochigi
FDA will examine these products, sampling and testing as needed, to determine if they are safe to enter the U.S.

Category 4 consists of all other FDA-regulated food products from Japan that are not listed in the Import Alert and do not belong to one of the other categories. Authorities will review these products using standard procedures, and as part of this may monitor and sample products as resources permit.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Oh dear me. A government affiliated news agency...of course they're lying to us. Give me a break. I just love the we can't trust anyone with real authority.viewpoint of some ATS members. The blogger of course is the source beyond reproach. a reply to: Amanda5

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You can't cover up the ocean any more than you can block out part of outer space. (As some believe)
There is no one stopping anyone from filling up a bucket or pulling sea life up in a net to test it. There are way way to many people that the results could be brought to and the information could not be contained. It just couldn't. No cover up is remotely possible. e reply to: gslassociates

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Cognitive dissonance like thinking the fish are sacrificing themselves to the hook so that they can retaliate gainst the human race by poisoning us. Thems some pretty smart fish eeh? Probably used their fishy cognitive dissonance to come up with such a diabolical plan.
Also if all the fish are dead these must be counter spy fish that relocated from the Indian ocean. Oh and since they are so smart maybe we can catch one and ask it if it knows where flight MH370 is.
reply to: Amanda5

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
And there we finally have it. When all else fails start calling people paid government shills.
Question: Don't the Folks in government have mothers and fathers, wives and husbands, children? Yet they choose to cover up a Hugh risk to their families for that big paycheck. Yes that makes perfect sense. Uh huh. Sure it does. I take the supposed shill side more often than not and so far no one has offered me a dime for my opinion. Do you know where I can submit my application ?. a reply to: Amanda5

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You can't cover up the ocean any more than you can block out part of outer space. (As some believe)
There is no one stopping anyone from filling up a bucket or pulling sea life up in a net to test it. There are way way to many people that the results could be brought to and the information could not be contained. It just couldn't. No cover up is remotely possible. e reply to: gslassociates

True, there is nothing stopping anyone from filling up a bucket or testing a fish - if they have the means and money to have a boat, time to go round up samples, have a proper spectro machine (worth how many $$$?) and know how to run it. And even then it's a hit and miss - finding 'no' radiation in one fish or bucket of water doesn't mean the next buck or next fish isn't loaded with it. Radiation doesn't come out in an even distribution - to fully understand it's pattern numerous samples have to be taken over vast areas and averaged out. Governments have all the technology and resources to do this but aren't - why are 'people' supposed to do what governments are supposed to be 'doing'?

Governments have a long and large history of lying and deception - they're all manipulated and controlled by big business or they are taken out of the program. Even a cursory investigation into this claim will prove itself out - but one has to actually investigate and be open-minded that it's a real possibility.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh dear me. A government affiliated news agency...of course they're lying to us. Give me a break. I just love the we can't trust anyone with real authority.viewpoint of some ATS members. The blogger of course is the source beyond reproach. a reply to: Amanda5

All major news agencies are controlled by what they can say or not say. The news broadcaster simply reads what's put in front of them - the news is filtered before it hits the desk. Again, investigating this claim would show this indeed is the case. They don't have to be lying by what they say - they can also be lying by what is ommitted which is usually more often the method.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And there we finally have it. When all else fails start calling people paid government shills.
Question: Don't the Folks in government have mothers and fathers, wives and husbands, children? Yet they choose to cover up a Hugh risk to their families for that big paycheck. Yes that makes perfect sense. Uh huh. Sure it does. I take the supposed shill side more often than not and so far no one has offered me a dime for my opinion. Do you know where I can submit my application ?. a reply to: Amanda5

Shills don't get paid for opinions, they get paid for intentionally disrupting and detracting from important topics. Try applying with any multinational energy corporation like Tepco - though they have technology now that can work as a shill front so actual thinking people aren't required - for that position you'd have to have advanced computer technology.

As to the question about government having family, of course they do. And that's exactly why it is easy to keep them manipulated. Suppose you have a mid level government job and you suspect there's back door dealing going on that is going to say... oh I don't know... allow a toxic waste dump in your city's backyard. You want to say it's wrong, shouldn't be allowed, what about proper controls etc. etc. etc. What do you think is going to happen to you and your job? They're going to pat you on the back and say oh yes, you're so right, so sorry we'll stop this immediately? Or do you think they're going to say "Hey, this is none of your business and if you want to keep your job shut up." But you speak again, maybe to the media this time what do you think is going to happen now? You'll at the VERY LEAST get fired and lose your job and your paycheck and now what - your family has no income. GOTCHA! Maybe they'll even punish you with a criminal charge of some kind and play the same game with the judges... oh you think they can't be manipulated?!? lol... same method works for everyone.

Here's an alternative method of controlling whistleblowers - they get told they don't know the whole picture, that actually what is happening is x, y and z and this is a good thing because it will do a, b and c for the community and down the road there's a great payoff for your support - but we can't talk about it because the bosses (i.e. the controllers behind the scenes like the energy industries and top politicians) don't want it publicized lest it be 'misunderstood'.

And even further - anyone who really starts to say/make a difference in the vast cesspool of corruption that pervades every single government in the world.... they simply have a heart attack... or suicide themselves by falling on a knife five times.... Again... even a cursory investigation into how many people actually trying to speak out were taken out is staggering.

Decades back I worked for the Mel Hurtig National Party in Canada trying to win a federal election to bring corruption to light. Mel was a well know and beloved politician for many years - and the party for being brand new was gaining tremendous support across Canada. And just before the actual election gee, what a coincidence - his daughter was shot while walking down a busy Vancouver street. The bullet went between her arm and rib cage - it was a 'warning'. Do you think he continued in politice? No, he 'retired'!

Stop being so naive and do some research about how things really work in the real world.

ps - would still appreciate a link to the independent researchers and their results saying Fukushima is not doing any damage you mentioned a few posts back.
edit on 26-5-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have friends in mid level government jobs. So far no one has told them what to think or how to think it. So far no threats have been made against them to keep quiet about anything. This is just childish thinking. What about the so called elite? Do they not have families living on this planet who would also be susceptible to these threats to life? A little deeper thought would show just how silly these ideas that government covers up risks to life and limb of their constituents are. Any threat to us would also be a threat to them.
I am not naive I do live in the real world where whistle blowers always get the word out and oh yeah when they want to put a toxic waste dump in my back yard you can rest assured that come next election those guys are going to be the ones without the paycheck. Gotcha! I reply to: wishes

edit on PM000000310000000552205312014-05-26T13:05:12-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM000000310000000552205312014-05-26T13:05:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have friends in mid level government jobs. So far no one has told them what to think or how to think it. So far no threats have been made against them to keep quiet about anything. This is just childish thinking. What about the so called elite? Do they not have families living on this planet who would also be susceptible to these threats to life? A little deeper thought would show just how silly these ideas that government covers up risks to life and limb of their constituents are. Any threat to us would also be a threat to them.
I am not naive I do live in the real world where whistle blowers always get the word out and oh yeah when they want to put a toxic waste dump in my back yard you can rest assured that come next election those guys are going to be the ones without the paycheck. Gotcha! I reply to: wishes

Have these friends in the government spoken out against a back-room deal or cover-up to expose corruption within the government without any retribution? Just being employed in the government (or anywhere) wasn't my point. The point was exposing wrong doings and not being punished, which is your belief. Scant few get anywhere doing that - Wikileaks is one exception, and even then what will it change? Little to nothing because they are well hidden, protected and have all control at their fingertips - military, judges, lawmakers, bankers. Doesn't matter - if they want something it happens. There is a very very long list of people who died trying to do the right thing or refusing to do the wrong thing.

As for the elite's susceptibility to threats of life? They are the ones making the threats and controlling governments and multinational corporations. If you go far enough you will find common ownership at the top of the pyramid. Are the elite vulnerable to Fukushima (and other) radiation? Possibly, I don't know for sure - I'm cynical enough to believe they have ways around it, either remedies or immunity. And they certainly have places to be that are protected from it - several. We're left 'out here' to deal with it, they can go deep into a mountain, deep underground, or retreat into a sealed off fortress and not have to breathe or eat any hot particles. So no, I don't believe they are vulnerable one iota.

There are thousands of well written books about all this. The internet is not the best source for real journalism and biographies - most of it isn't available on the internet for one thing. So if you go read about 50 books on the topic we can continue an intelligent discussion about what they are capable of. It can be traced person by person, year by year, war by war. What you 'see' is not what is. There is a whole world behind the curtain 99.999% of the population have no clue even exists, but it does - if one takes the time to look with an open mind.

ps - re voting out someone - it doesn't matter 'who' is in power, they are controlled. Obama is controlled. Harper is controlled. Kan is controlled. NO ONE gets into any position of power that does not conform to their rules - NO ONE. They are not allowed to run/win in the first place or are removed in the second place. It doesn't matter WHO is the governor or president or prime minister - they are ALL controlled - but you'd have to actually 'investigate' this to understand the logistics of how it happens. There is no democracy or republic - it's an oligarchy through and through.

edit on 26-5-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi, Pacific fans.

For many years now, we have been eating almost 100% organic and local !
And, some of our "rules" are like this:
* = Do not touch Aspartame, Nutrasweet, Splenda and the likes.
* = Do not touch fluoride.
* = Do not touch GMO/OGM.
* = Do not touch MSG/GMS.
* = Do not touch food coloring.
* = Do not touch food from China !
* = Do not touch food from USA !
*= . . .and others I forget. . .
. . .and recently we added:
** = Do not touch food from the Pacific ocean ! ! !

All of them are less hard to do than we though it would be.
So be it ! ! ! Resistance is NOT futile ! !

Blue skies.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: C-JEAN

Yes, excellent advice. I understand asparteme has been reinvented to some other name but just as toxic, can't recall what it is -no need for FDA approval either.
I live in Canada and don't have a good option for seasonal organic though - most of our food comes from California... organic produce here is very pricey too.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank you for everyone who is engaging in healthy discussion, discourse and sharing of information. Self education and research is the only way to remain a lifelong learner and doer. Great to see this thread is moving along without me.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Category 3 consists of food and feed products not covered by FDA’s Import Alert that come from these three Japanese prefectures: Fukushima Ibaraki Tochigi

I asume this covers feed products for farmed animals, as well as pet food? Contaminated food and feed products are okay for our animals?!!

Tea leaves from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Kanagawa, and Chiba prefectures, and dace, ayu, and cherry salmon (yamame) from Fukushima.

I know nothing of Japan, but I do know in America, if a county were prohibited from selling food the trucks would just haul it to another county via a back rout, and sell it from an authorized county. I think it's possible the same could be done with the long list of produce; just enter it in an area that has no restrictions.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's what I thought the case was in Canada until I learned differently a year ago.

Prepared frozen food products are sold internationally, including here and Europe have been discovered to contain horse and even "donkey" meat

I have absolutely no trust in regulations or inspections anymore and no longer buy frozen mystery meat.

www.thestar.com...
edit on -05:0006145472014-05-26T23:47:06-05:00 by Psynic because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Amanda5

Its all about the money still i'm afraid. As long as the cash keeps rolling in, well why should they be bothered what happens in the next 100 years? They wont be here and it will be too late!

If they beamed this info to the public, maybe some people with the know how and cash could do something about it. maybe the public would wake up enough but sadly most are too busy with work to take a good look at what is going on but yes, they need big advertising boards in Cities saying something like 'RADIATION FROM FUKISHIMA IS KILLING OUR OCEANS, ITS TIME TO WAKE UP, STOP WORK AND ALL CONCENTRATE ON WHAT WE CAN DO AS A SPECIES TO SAVE US'

We have a political party over called THE GREEN PARTY. I'm sure they know about this as its the kind of thing that they care about. They aren't about the cash side of things but sadly they do love 'immigration' and 'Asylum Seekers' and thats going against them because this Island has enough and there are more waiting to come over (in Calais) which I hope they don't as they are bringing diseases, fleas and other things that bite, over here. Anyway, most of us are fed up and it looks like voting is moving further right to UKIP (who don't care much for the Environment but do care about 'Immigration' & 'Asylum' (there main agenda), this is why parties like the 'GREENS' won't gain much voters!

There are more important things going on but sadly, the masses aren't seeing it and are being steered off course from seeing it because they have to work their ass es off and the media aren't telling it how it is although I do see snippets of info on skynews from time to time.

TPTB are more interested in War and what they may or may not gain by going to War.

Two Questions:

What can be done now and Is it too late?

Personally, I think it has leaked too much (we have left it too long). Its been 3 years now.
edit on CDTWed, 28 May 2014 09:59:30 -0500u3109x130x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
But

I could be wrong.

Yesterday I read that the 'Ice Wall' has been given the go ahead to be built... been sitting on this idea since last Sept i think as they were worried the subsidence of land would be too much. Costing a lot but I hope it does the job!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Puh-leeze!

The 'Ice-wall' is a joke!

It can do NOTHING!!!!

What happens when the area it encapsulates becomes full of contaminated water????

What is supposed to stop the contaminated water from seeping UNDER it.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I personally think they have no solutions and are just doing busy work - otherwise there wouldn't be 250,000 'tons' of radioactive dirt bags laying around - they should have made a huge pit and buried them all and covered them - basic, basic common sense... yet there they are, left in the open all over the place.

The notion of 'decommissioning' the plant is not even possible. They don't control nuclear waste - it controls them. They continue to make ridiculous decisions and claims and empty promises. They muffle media with threats of ten year prison sentences for revealing state secrets, which Fukushima now is because it's largely owned by the Japan government.

Now there's openly pouring contaminated water into the ocean, which many of us knew they would do (and were doing) anyway. There is no regard for the planet and all the life it contains, is just about greed and control. Those people are so far removed from us they can't even begin to relate to our concerns, is all about them and covering their butts while they continue to take and take and take.

Ice wall? It comes with a some faint hope of making 'some' difference - if it works, if it holds for decade, if it doesn't sink the site to a point of causing the buildings to cave in altogether - and still does nothing to solve the nuclear problem, is only a marginal solution to try and protect fresh ground water from getting into the plant. Had they built it differently in the first place this wouldn't even be an issue in the wake of the tsunami and earthquake....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join