It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence - Fukishima Poisoning & Killing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It is 2014 and radioactivity from the Fukishima disaster has entered directly into the Pacific Ocean - and - has continued to contaminate the Pacific Ocean from the moment the reactors were first compromised.

It is now time to explore the evidence that firstly, radioactivity in the Pacific Ocean provides both dangerous and life threatening consequences and secondly, that the mainstream media is not relaying the evidence to the public.

#21 One very experienced Australian adventurer has stated that he felt as though the ocean itself was dead as he journeyed from Japan to San Francisco recently...

We hardly saw any living things. We saw one whale, sort of rolling helplessly on the surface with what looked like a big tumour on its head. It was pretty sickening.

I've done a lot of miles on the ocean in my life and I am used to seeing turtles, dolphins, sharks and big flurries of feeding birds. But this time for 3,000 nautical miles there was nothing alive to be seen. In place of missing life was garbage in astounding volumes.

#24 According to one recent scientific report, radiation from Fukishima could affect our seafood for many generations and ultimately kill more than a million people..." (Uncensored Magazine - Issue 35: February - May 2014 - page 23)

When reading the quote, specifically from a person who has extensive first hand experience travelling and researching the Pacific Ocean, consider that the information comes from a person with no government agenda connected, does not stand to gain financially from his comments and is essentially speaking the truth.

The mainstream media has opportunities to absolutely bombard the global population with this information - if for no other reason - so that humans can help each other and make informed decisions about their health. The mainstream media have countless television channel outlets and newspapers and journals and radio stations et cetera - but - the Pacific Ocean and the impact of Fukishima on the seafood that many people eat daily - is sadly lacking.

It is 2014 and the impact of Fukishima is being felt by all the life that teems (or used to teem) within a huge earth ocean - will humans follow the marine life to carry the illnesses of radiation - until death. Death amid a pile of garbage is a very soul destroying image but unfortunately it is a very real image and not one that is being beamed through the television.

I share information with the intention of enlightening people and stimulating their intellect - not to paint an image of gloom and doom. There is always a way to remedy any problem, accident or misadventure - the first step is in admitting their is a problem - the rest is hard work and attention to detail.

The truth is the radiation from Fukishima is poisoning and killing - not just the ocean but the earth - where people grow food in an attempt to stay alive. Humans need to ask the question - Do we want to fix this problem and stop the radiation and survive - OR - do we want to watch television and advertising and ignore what is going on outside?

Much Peace ...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Undoubtedly humanity has the know-how and resources to deal with the Fukishima meltdown in a far more realistic manner than is being employed presently.

If mankind could just put away the greedy, selfish, and fool-hearty thought processes and collectively work on repairing the dying oceans, our planet (and species) might stand a chance.
edit on 24-5-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
With the melt through of the containment vessels and all the contaminated waste water that has been used and is now stored and possibly leaking... You have to wonder if anyone on the planet could fix this mess ? A bit late after you burn your finger other than say you won't do that again...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In order to ascertain whether this Australian adventurer has no agenda, we need to know a name or a link to the article where they were quoted. For example Jacques Cousteau certainly made money for voicing his opinion on the ecology of the ocean. When did he make this travel, what route?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With the melt through of the containment vessels and all the contaminated waste water that has been used and is now stored and possibly leaking... You have to wonder if anyone on the planet could fix this mess ? A bit late after you burn your finger other than say you won't do that again...

I agree. Although I did read where they tried to get permission to start up some more reactors in Japan near Tokyo, but for the first time the people said no and the Government didn't allow it. So even though some may burn their fingers, they then tried to use the other hand and do it again.

I think Japan just has too many geologic processes going on under it to safely use nuclear power. But then what do I know. I'm just a guy sitting near the Oregon beach waiting to get radiated by their last problem! I love seafood, but now I'm not sure if it's worth eating it.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MinangATS

Thank you for responding. I was wondering how quickly someone would question the quote and my response. You are well within your intellectual rights to question every word I include in a post particularly an opening post.

I included a reference so that each and every person who reads can research for themselves. I believe everyone is intelligent and capable of conducting their own research - please feel free to do so.

My personal response is that I did not mention Costeau and he has nothing to do with regard to Fukishima. Maybe other posters can provide you with healthy discussion with regard to your comments. You have made valid comments but they may be of more interest to people who are more informed with regard to marine biologists.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thank you for responding. I believe there is technology to clean up this radiation mess. I think the problem is not attending to the problem - not beaming the situation in a complete manner to the global population via the television, radio and newspapers.

The sooner we act the sooner the sooner the problem can be managed and steered to a positive and clean resolve. I think we can fix this but not by ignoring it or by being ignorant about it.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thank you for responding. I agree with you - completely. We do have to factor in that society relies on the television, radio and newspapers for their news and information. It is only people who are inspired or in the awakened state who search for the truth - and - usually after asking many questions that the mainstream media do not answer.

Your opinion is no doubt similar if not the same for many many many people. I really feel for the People of Japan and their Children and their living environment - which includes animals and plantlife. The Japanese people deserve so much better than this.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins

Thanks for responding. I too have read articles that informed me that the Japanese people are resisting some actions wanted by their government officials. We can only hope the Japanese people keep that stance and keep insisting the government agree to their concerns.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Evidence? By definition this is not really evidence.

The account is the observations of a mariner in the Pacific Ocean.

It's probably true, but to call it "evidence" allows deniers to ridicule the entire issue.

Deniers will even go to the extent of reporting actual facts in such an unsupportable way as to obscure the issue.

Evidence does exist, but any reporting of such has been outlawed in Japan as of December 2013 and is punishable by up to ten years in prison.

Those responsible for Fukushima, the MIC, spend millions and millions of dollars attempting to trivialize the significance of the three melted down reactors spewing hundreds of tons radioactive nuclide contaminated water into the sea every day for the last three and a half years. Want proof of that, go see the new Pentagon production of 'Godzilla'.

Whales, dolphins, sea lions, tuna, salmon, sardines, sea stars, sea cucumbers and corals are dying in record amounts.

The annual Tokyo Tuna Auction saw Pacific tuna prices decline 95% in 2014, despite plummeting catches. Japanese won't eat it.

In Tokyo birth rates have declined while birth defects and miscarriages are skyrocketing. Just like after Chernobyl, Fukushima is responsible for the same kind of horrible deformations.

And remember, Chernobyl was brought under control within a few months. There is not the faintest light at the end of the tunnel for any hope of ever stopping Fukushima.

And that may be the plan.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Thank you for responding. You are correct with regard to one respect but please consider this; the person who made the comments could be issued with a subpoena to attend a court matter.

The person who made the comments included in the quotes in the opening post is a potential witness. Any witness in any courtroom supplies evidence. A mariner who has many years travelling/working/dealing with all matters relating to the ocean and in some circumstances a specfic ocean - becomes an expert witness.

As for the people who want to deny and be negative and not be open to sharing and exploring information - let them as they are fast losing their company. Those who open their minds to healthy discourse and the exploration of all available information are those who will find solutions - to even impossible situations.

Again I support my opening post and the title - evidence is available - from a variety of places and people. Courtrooms are a great place for evidence and every person who has evidence has the right to share that evidence - here or in a courtroom. I never limit my creative and critical thinking.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This has been posted before by the way.....not that its not worth discussing....
The evidence you pointy to is not even scientific....neither is the testimony of my friend the tuna fisherman who claims lots of sea life still out there on the high seas....

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You poor naive child, if that's what you really are.

Your childish point of view has no place in a battle against those that make nuclear bombs for a living.

One cannot simply "believe" a solution into existence. Science is not a faith based activity.

If you really are "Someone who really cares" as you claim, you will learn a little more about the situation so as not to be and impediment between the public and the truth.

Peace out.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Thanks for your response. Well if what is being posted here has been posted before - why is Fukishima still a threat? Evidence does not have to fit neatly into box called science - a human being has made observations - and - correct me if I am wrong but science relies heavily on observation as well as tangible chemical and other results.

As for your friend the tuna fisherman who tells you lots of sea life still out there -it may be there but let's put some science testing in place on the tuna. Where does your friend the tuna fisherman fish? Please ask your friend the tuna fisherman to supply some tuna for testing.

Radiation - as so eloquently described by Dr Caldicott - is invisible, odourless and tasteless - so as you eat the tuna your friend the fisherman is selling to you - you are possibly ingesting a toxic food.

On the other hand - the mariner who supplied the quote that has been included in the opening post - has made an observation - which is a fundamental scientific tool. In a courtroom that observation can be included and compared with other evidence.

Thanks for posting a response that provides weight for a healthy discourse.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Not naive and not a child. I know the power of acquiring knowledge and then applying it. I am not suggesting that belief can make a solution come into being.

As an example I just attended the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights as an unrepresented Applicant. I attended Federal Court up against the Catholic Church and I held them off - all without any legal representative helping me. I am a lifelong learner and a doer - you should try it.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In a day of go pro's, under water camera's, smart phones and laptops.

Wouldn't an experienced adventurer have photographed everything there and then?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Evidence does exist, but any reporting of such has been outlawed in Japan as of December 2013 and is punishable by up to ten years in prison.

You have of course got a valid source for that claim?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amanda5
It is 2014 and radioactivity from the Fukishima disaster has entered directly into the Pacific Ocean - and - has continued to contaminate the Pacific Ocean from the moment the reactors were first compromised.

#21 One very experienced Australian adventurer has stated that he felt as though the ocean itself was dead as he journeyed from Japan to San Francisco recently...

If you had done some research you would know he made that statement about overfishing, NOT Fukishima....
www.smh.com.au...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for responding. Your source is the Sydney Morning Herald - a mainstream news outlet with government affiliation. The source I referenced is an independent journal published without government affiliation.

I am sure that readers and posters can utilise their cognitive dissonance and work out what that implies. Please see my response where I reference my own appearance in a Federal Australian Court - without a legal representative and held off the Catholic Church. I may not be anyone special but I use my own intellect to garner the truth of how society works.

You have focussed on only one aspect of the Sydney Morning Herald article - one article - published in a government affiliated mainstream newspaper does not diminish the article and quote I referenced.

Are you assuming the mainstream news is more accurate than an independent journal? I would imagine that many many many people in the awakened state would love to debate that situation.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

And remember, Chernobyl was brought under control within a few months.

Ehh, no.

Chernobyl is still worked on to try and contain the radiation, and it's been 28 years, "it has never been under control", and certainly not within a few months, don't know where you read that.

When thats said, this.

wildlife-nuclear-wasteland-28-years-after-chernobyl-d isaster

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join