It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion of planet earth the easy way!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To be honest I think humanity will become the slaves of its own creations long before alien invaders decide to strike. It may be that one day in the future some benevolent alien race steps in to save us from the rise of the machines not terminator like androids but artificial intelligences wreaking havoc in cyberspace imagine conscious viruses with fanatical terrorist tendencies living in the badlands of the internets.

When the programs start outwitting the programmers they’ll escape and go outlaw and do no end of mischief.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: brianporter
To be honest I think humanity will become the slaves of its own creations long before alien invaders decide to strike. It may be that one day in the future some benevolent alien race steps in to save us from the rise of the machines not terminator like androids but artificial intelligences wreaking havoc in cyberspace imagine conscious viruses with fanatical terrorist tendencies living in the badlands of the internets.

When the programs start outwitting the programmers they’ll escape and go outlaw and do no end of mischief.

I used to think the same way but than i realized the next step isnt computers taking over its humans integrating them into us. Imagine instantly being to access the world wide web through thought. Imagine being able to collaborate with someone directly though thought.Than finally think about the scientific advances that would be made meaning if its possible it will be done. Now we are not far off from this future right now the other key point is when we reach this stage there is no alien in the universe that can invade us effectively putting an end to any external threat.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Computer viruses would require aliens to fully comprehend Earthling coding languages, which may be totally different than their approach to computing, and would need to create many different viruses since the energy/defense/etc infrastructure isn't run by one OS. It probably isn't even possible to access some of them remotely. EMP or similar technology would be more easily applied against computer systems of unknown software.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiahIf you are in agreement with the Roswell situation, it was noted that some of the Greys are capable of dying just as easily as humans so why would any aliens like those who are prone to such causualties take that chance engaging in warfare of that magnitude?

A starcrossing species should be able to figure out how to use long distance drones to do their dirty work. We do it terrestrially here and we're not that advanced, and they wouldn't have to stay that far away from Earth to be out of range of our military.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A possibility I haven't really seen considered in sci fi: domination via advanced delivery system of hardcore space narcotics to develop widespread dependency on a commodity only the aliens control, possibly via injection by extremely small drones.
edit on 5/23/1414 by conundrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Based on my alien starship sighting one night in November, 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C....I speculate that they would use billions of tons of fiery red-orange, electrically charged fusion plasma. The fuel would be common seawater...with the plasma being generated between two off board magnetic shields surrounding the starship. The outer magnetic shield would be controlled by a computer attack program, that would funnel the high pressure, electrically charged fusion plasma too the intended targets.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Sounds like a rubber band and a paperclip would be more effective.Shooting ionized water really doesnt sound all that scary or effective.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sounds like a rubber band and a paperclip would be more effective.Shooting ionized water really doesnt sound all that scary or effective.

I'm not just talking about water...I talking about about a lighted dollop of electrified, fiery-hot plasma, that is fusion generated between two magnetic fields outside a starship; with seawater being the fuel catalyst. It's probably one of the most effective weapon's of mass destruction, ever created by an intelligent race in our universe.

If the otherworlder's ever decide to deploy such a weapon on our home planet...it would cause a fiery hell, that could possibly bring about a dark nuclear winter --- and eventually --- the total extinction of our human race!!!
edit on 24-5-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 24-5-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I'm not just talking about water...I talking about about a lighted dollop of electrified, fiery-hot plasma, that is fusion generated between two magnetic fields outside a starship; with seawater being the fuel catalyst. It's probably one of the most effective weapon's of mass destruction, ever created by an intelligent race in our universe.

If the otherworlder's ever decide to deploy such a weapon on our home planet...it would cause a fiery hell, that could possibly bring about a dark nuclear winter --- and eventually --- the total extinction of our human race!!!

Im thinking you really dont understand what a plasma is or how its created do you? Plasma is ionized gas in fact ever heard of ozone? That fresh rain smell you get during lightening storms thats oxygen,hydrogen and a couple of other gasses found in the air thats been ionized or in other words turned into a plasma. So your most powerful weapon in the universe will at least have a fresh scent.

If aliens wanted to create a super weapon i would think a fusion reaction would be at the top of the list. but theres also biological and chemical. Humans are very good and making weapons so i dont think aliens will come up with something we havnt at least envisioned like particle beams.
edit on 5/25/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Im thinking you really dont understand what a plasma is or how its created do you? Plasma is ionized gas in fact ever heard of ozone? That fresh rain smell you get during lightening storms thats oxygen,hydrogen and a couple of other gasses found in the air thats been ionized or in other words turned into a plasma. So your most powerful weapon in the universe will at least have a fresh scent.

If aliens wanted to create a super weapon i would think a fusion reaction would be at the top of the list. but theres also biological and chemical. Humans are very good and making weapons so i dont think aliens will come up with something we havnt at least envisioned like particle beams.

Plasma is the fourth state of matter. Google: Plasma weapon

Here: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-5-2014 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: brianporter

Depends on whether they wanted 'us' and our societies more or less intact, but more malliable - or just gone.

If the former...they would probably infiltrate and steer society to their own ends.

If the latter...they could just let loose the nano-machines to 'transform' anything they didn't want to remain after a set period of time - including us.

Kinda hard to fight against something you can neither see or shoot at.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A computer virus would not affect third world countries and folks living off the grid.

The best way imo would be to create a hybryd species that look like humans but would infiltrate our governments. These hybryds would become architects to facilitate the demise of humanity and all society. These hybryds could be used to slowly phaze out the human race and usher in alien colonies after. These hybryds could use mind cintrol as world leaders with power of sugestion ect.

This all depends on the patientence of the ET

Another way would be done and perhaps in tandem with the first scenario would be teraforming our climate and atmosphere. To the point our species would not be able to survive such conditions. And to accomidate the Et andcsimulate its home worl such as a methane atmosphere for example. It would not be done with military force and we would not even know it is happening until it is too late.

This might explain what is happening today

edit on 25-5-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

A computer virus would not affect third world countries and folks living off the grid.

The best way imo would be to create a hybryd species that look like humans but would infiltrate our governments. These hybryds would become architects to facilitate the demise of humanity and all society. These hybryds could be used to slowly phaze out the human race and usher in alien colonies after. These hybryds could use mind cintrol as world leaders with power of sugestion ect.

This all depends on the patientence of the ET

Another way would be done and perhaps in tandem with the first scenario would be teraforming our climate and atmosphere. To the point our species would not be able to survive such conditions. And to accomidate the Et andcsimulate its home worl such as a methane atmosphere for example. It would not be done with military force and we would not even know it is happening until it is too late.

This might explain what is happening today

Infiltration would be effective but wouldnt you just start a world war instead of play games. I would think after a world war humans would be incredibly easy to control dont you?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One probable way we could fend off a magnetically confined EMP fusion plasma attack...is our own magnetic field --- used as a defensive maneuver --- over the aliens intended target. The swirling red-orange fiery plasma...confined just outside of the starship --- between two magnetic fields --- would be electrically charged [due to the swirling plasma currents], which could cause a massive EMP pulse; if unleashed.
edit on 27-5-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why do all these scenarios assume that the aliens can communicate and understand us? They apparently are so good at it, they can blend in and even PRETEND to be humans. That is absurd! We are talking about a life form that evolved completely independent from any life form on this planet, has zero genetic makeup with us, may even have a vastly different means of communicating between each other yet somehow can still bridge all these gaps and not only communicate with us, they can also understand us? Then they use this new information to destroy us wasting all that time learning how we communicate. Bulls#! First off successful communication creates empathy for the parties involved. It's tough to hurt someone when you understand how they are suffering through their explanations.

The only scenario I could see actually being implemented on us would be a long term study of life in general on our planet, then modifying an existing virus already on the planet to become a super bioweapon then unleash it on the public without their knowledge. That way it gets us out of the way without destroying or harming all the resources on the planet. There is also little chance for empathy since the aliens haven't attempted to understand us or our thought processes.
edit on 27-5-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I tend to disagree on the bioweapon theory...because a deadly virus unleashed, might have too much a chance to stop the virus from mutating, with having the perpetrators who unleashed the virus --- might have a chance of becoming infected themselves --- due to the mutation of the virus.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

First off, the aliens would have the means to work on and deploy this bioweapon probably from space, well away from the affected area. Second off, viruses just like every other example of life on this planet is based on the dna from this planet. The odds that a virus originating on this planet, being able to infect beings from another planet would be pretty low. Of course that all assumes that the aliens would physically work on the virus themselves. Why do you believe that would be the case and they wouldn't employ robots to do it for them? Heck their entire invasion plan would probably be able to be implemented and carried out without any of the aliens even being present in our solar system, let alone in orbit around our planet.

But even if a virus was too dangerous for the aliens to tamper with, they could still use other means like altering the world's climate to make it inhospitable to most larger life forms (including us). Their weapons of mass destruction would make nuclear weapons look like a water balloon. To think that aliens would ever need to come down to the planet earth and interact with us to destroy us is a creation of hollywood and science fiction writers.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

First off, the aliens would have the means to work on and deploy this bioweapon probably from space, well away from the affected area. Second off, viruses just like every other example of life on this planet is based on the dna from this planet. The odds that a virus originating on this planet, being able to infect beings from another planet would be pretty low. Of course that all assumes that the aliens would physically work on the virus themselves. Why do you believe that would be the case and they wouldn't employ robots to do it for them? Heck their entire invasion plan would probably be able to be implemented and carried out without any of the aliens even being present in our solar system, let alone in orbit around our planet.

But even if a virus was too dangerous for the aliens to tamper with, they could still use other means like altering the world's climate to make it inhospitable to most larger life forms (including us). Their weapons of mass destruction would make nuclear weapons look like a water balloon. To think that aliens would ever need to come down to the planet earth and interact with us to destroy us is a creation of hollywood and science fiction writers.

I have empathetic feelings, that the otherworlders who have occasionally visited our planet in the past --- are based on carbon based life --- and therefore quite similar to homo sapiens; which should give them fears of making/mutating any known virus --- that is deadly too human earthlings.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Um... ok... But still in any case you didn't address my point that the aliens don't even have to be in orbit around our planet to mutate and distribute the virus. It could all be done with robotics remotely.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
TOErno86

Did you see this aircraft eject the red "plasma"?

If so you could have witnessed an aircraft that had a molten metal cooled reactor.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I personally think that a few early black projects had them. There are reports of aircraft ejecting molten material.

Just wondering.

To the op.

They would already have us figured out. Before they get here.

The movies are great, but aliens would probably underestimate what a bunch of crazyhumans with nothing to lose can do.
edit on 27-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join