It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion of planet earth the easy way!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If alien invaders wanted to cripple earth ready for domination what weapon would they choose? Well its my theory that they would use a computer viruses and this is how I believe it could happen

Infect all defense systems and permanently deactivate
infect all communication systems and permanently deactivate
Infect all electrical power generation and distribution systems and permanently deactivate
Wait until earthlings descend into chaos
Dominate puny humans

+16 more 
posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: brianporter

No. We would use Windows to plant a virus and crash their systems.
I saw a movie about it. It would work.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
1. They would infiltrate the world governments with replacements or mind control the original people.

2. They would promote the agenda of moral decay within earthlings

3. They would Terra form the planet to more the way they like it through spraying atmosphere with chemicals.

4. They would promote more wars to help whittle population and keep tensions high

5. When everything is in place the proceed with a full scale invasion.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Psychological warfare on the most insidious level ever recorded.

That's my take.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Or take control of goverment and you won't have any opposition.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. We would use Windows to plant a virus and crash their systems.
I saw a movie about it. It would work.

Movies are made out of facts.

edit on 21-5-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
bide their time and they don,t need to do anything, we,r intent in destroying each other
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Movies are made out of facts.

No. They're made out of celluloid.
Or whatever it is they use now.
edit on 5/21/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Or have a long term plan: blend in with humans, make cheap, bad for your health, but addictive foods. Raise prices of healthier foods to where they are too expensive.

Wait until all humans are round rolly polly's (I'm guilty of that), then simply come down, and roll them away (we'd be too busy eating Big Macs to stop them).

This is why pizza was invented........or I might be wrong on that....

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I might be one of the aliens ! I'm always eating that nasty food and I can't gain any weight... I literally defy the laws of thermodynamics.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Zeroes and ones!

Anyway -- I'll buy the alien invasion scenario when anyone can give me a logical reason why any advanced civilization would cross the void of deep space between the stars at relativistic speeds for resources that are just as abundant in their own backyard, at a fraction of the "price."

It's 2014, and I am 45 years old, and -- I have yet to hear a good answer.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Disable electronics and communications, such as with some sort of EMP, then introduce custom viruses/bacteria. Most of the world's population would die off, and those left would be basically defenseless.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Zeroes and ones!

Anyway -- I'll buy the alien invasion scenario when anyone can give me a logical reason why any advanced civilization would cross the void of deep space between the stars at relativistic speeds for resources that are just as abundant in their own backyard, at a fraction of the "price."

Maybe our "souls" are the resource.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Fatten them up and dumb them down. Open an intergalactic Kentucky Fried Human franchise.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: brianporter

Infect all defense systems and permanently deactivate
infect all communication systems and permanently deactivate
Infect all electrical power generation and distribution systems and permanently deactivate
Wait until earthlings descend into chaos
Dominate puny humans

Yes.

Or they could simply have one of those:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Zeroes and ones!

Bag 'em and Tag 'em ?

It's been suggested that intelligent alien life might be so advanced that we'd appear to them, like chimps appear to us.

That being said: think about in the old days, hunters making expeditions to Africa or India to hunt wild and exotic animals.

Maybe Earth would be just a gaming preserve to them for all we know......

I don't think I'd make a good moose head though.....hehehehe

ETA: oh wait! That's right! This has been done as a movie too! Sheesh! Hope Arnie can save our butts again!
edit on 21-5-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No way is there an alien invasion on the way! Not buying it.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Not everything has to be for resources. Honestly, if I had the ability to travel space, I would do it for exploration sake. Then if I came upon a rock filled with sentient beings, I would silently help them along the path to becoming a race as advanceed as my own.

People don't give enough credit to the possibility that not everyone only thinks about themselves. Once you evolve enough, it's no longer about you, as there are enough people to look out and take care of one another. If humans could overthrow the barbaric governments, and get rid of or pacify the tensions between religeons, we too could prosper peacefully.
edit on 21-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If an Alien race wanted to conquer us they could do it with utmost ease by imitating a major religious deity. All around the world people are already waiting for someone to return, so what if something else disguised themselves as Christ, or even Muhammad, and appeared to the people. Millions would instantly fall to their knees. I imagine if they have the technologies to travel great distances then a few miracles wouldn't be a problem.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

It's a better answer than "food," I guess, but still begs too many unanswerable questions, IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join