It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plan to take down the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't doubt you will find more vaguely related stuff to fulfill your claim of "MAJOR UFO EVENT".

I've stated nothing but this since the start.

I told you all this would happen. And it will continue so.

Take care and have fun

originally posted by: tanka418
Magick: The art and science of causing change to occur in conformity with Will. And, none of that crap from your fantasy.

Hey, if you want to stuck with Thelemic and Enochian stuff, your choice, but don't imagine that it's the only form of magic around and that vast progresses haven't been made since.

Enochian is 500 years old and Thelema a century.

Sorry if I feel closer to more modern authors and practitioners who don't get stuck with old traditions or bound by superstitions and old systems.

Keep thinking what you want, magic if about manipulating belief systems to make change happen. If you think it means you can make the rain fall or ET disclose themselves with the right incantations, more power to you.

But by saying magic is not a mental science and that what I claim is BS, you are basically saying that all the most influential authors on the subject for the late 20th and early 21th century are speaking bull#.

It's not because you did not read them that what they wrote is incorrect

edit on 23-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts
I don't doubt you will find more vaguely related stuff to fulfill your claim of "MAJOR UFO EVENT".

Take care and have fun

If you don't think the reported event "qualifies" for my prediction...then pleas show us all how it doesn't...

You keep making these "squeaks" about how I'm wrong, how I'm delusional...so "prove it"...show us all how my "result" is just coincidental...and not really related to my prediction. Tell us "why" I didn't think any of the hundreds of other reports didn't qualify...I mean seriously man, I had hundreds of reports to "choose" from, and that was just ONE database...there are several others.

So...please vindicate yourself and show us all that I'm wrong.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Take care and have fun

If you don't think the reported event "qualifies" for my prediction...then pleas show us all how it doesn't...

You keep making these "squeaks" about how I'm wrong, how I'm delusional...so "prove it"...show us all how my "result" is just coincidental...and not really related to my prediction. Tell us "why" I didn't think any of the hundreds of other reports didn't qualify...I mean seriously man, I had hundreds of reports to "choose" from, and that was just ONE database...there are several others.

So...please vindicate yourself and show us all that I'm wrong.

You claimed a MAJOR UFO event would occur in april. And the spell you used to help bring this change is this:

You posted this "spell" with this as the expected result (written by you in the video).

First cyber-magick operation of the year...To bring about ET Disclosure

I'm sorry if I fail to see how one UFO report among tens of thousands occurring every year did anything to fulfill your expected result?

I heard nothing about that MAJOR UFO EVENT on the news and there is still no disclosure.

So basically your spell failed. And your prediction too. Why?

Because everyone in that prediction thread considers your prediction quite a failure (there are UFO report everyday, so if you claim something MAJOR is expected, we expect better than the usual reports). Only you think it qualifies because you can't imagine being wrong. That is the nature of the delusion you have brought upon you.

The only one you try to convince that it worked is yourself.

One last time, this was to be expected. In "your reality", you are certain it worked and feels your "proofs" have any weight.

In the normal world you are just a crazy magician whose spells did not work and whose prediction are too vague (come on, there are literally UFO reports EVERY DAY!).

sorry... maybe next time use magic to change yourself instead of trying to change the world? It works much better. It's actually what it should be used for.

Even the objective of Thelema is enlightenment and self-realization. Not having fun with aliens. sorry if you think you could play with the great art like a child with a toy.

edit on 23-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So...its true then; you didn't actually 'read' the thread, nor my ending comments. If you had you would kow that I have already addressed your "concerns"...

All your comments thus far have indicated is that you have little to no knowledge of the methods, techniques that I use. You have confused an explicit operation with a simple prediction, that have only a remote connection. By-the-way; what I do is a wee bit more involved than a simple "spell"...almost like comparing light and dark...where one is passive, the other active. Don't hurt yourself thinking about that though.

I'm sorry you can not deal with something like this actually happening, and on your watch, but, unfortunately; reality is reality, whether any of us like it or not...tis the nature of the "Beast".

In any case; if you wish to continue this discussion; please present a real argument. As opposed to your more typical baseless insinuation.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You have confused an explicit operation with a simple prediction,.

I did explicitely treated the two subject separately, so I certainly did not confused them.

Both failed.

You keep answering petty technical details and ignoring the main concern:

I and most people in your thread think your prediction is a failure. Only you think it's a success. It's delusion, and the result of you mistaking magic for a tool to change thz world when it's a tool to change yourself.

I have warned you plenty enough, your lack of humility will keep you down that road and all your efforts will be wasted because you refuse to get that magic is about becoming a better person. You should re-read the authors you cite.

Anyway I'll still be here, if you want to share about findings you consider significant and want a second opinion, to see if they really are.

I don't feel hurt at all by your accusations that I have no knowledge of magic, the ego is something the magician can lay down at will. I only feel sad for you. The replies you made to my attacks show that your ego is still very strong, and it's a very bad thing for someone into magic.

I hope you can complete your desintegration and won't get stuck forever as a black brother. I wish yyou sincerely the best and to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Both failed.

You keep answering petty technical details and ignoring the main concern:

I and most people in your thread think your prediction is a failure. Only you think it's a success. It's delusion, and the result of you mistaking magic for a tool to change thz world when it's a tool to change yourself.

You seem to have data that does not seem to exist for anyone but yourself...how is that?

And, just how have you determined that either failed? You have absolutely no information to indicate that there was a failure. Hell, you don't even know "WHAT" I actually did. You have come in here and jerked your knee...made some wild and baseless statements, and you think you have accomplished something...

And you call ME delusional...

I'll be a wee bit more explicit; we done!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I'll be a wee bit more explicit; we done!

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join