It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation is under attack by advanced secret US weaponry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
I think I'll accept America had some involvement if or when evidence ever exists to suggest it. Until then...Paranoia is a dangerous thing. It can take hold and grow with virtually nothing for roots to support it at all. Just my thoughts...

I get what you are saying, but we live in the world where by the time you get evidence you can be dead 20 times over.

kinda like UFOs and ETs

supposedly and officially they don't exist.........and yet the bastards are everywhere

(apologies to good ETs, for all the good they did us )

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
Well I am Glad US has Dulce Base and Its Research to Protect US from Putin.and Others.

You ARE being sarcastic right, please tell me you are sarcastic here, it will be a straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to my faith in humanity.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Apologies.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Given that ISS launches are usually carrying people and satellite launches are carry massive payloads that require bigger, more dangerous rockets... It kind of makes sense.

I don't think that's the case, at all.

And those who think that when people are being launched that SpaceCommand or whatever its called is more careful, that's wrong.

People are important, but MONEY is also very important and on the line too.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Production problems in Russia? Couldn't be that. Let's jump straight to the US doing it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

just to point out that proton-m - is not used for the ISS the Russians have several lauch vehicles - the reliability of which varies

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Production problems in Russia? Couldn't be that. Let's jump straight to the US doing it.

Quite frankly YES I will jump right to US doing it.

Because US is the one spending billions upon billions of debt dollars doing classified operations to sabotage countries all over the world.

So yeah, pardon me sir, but I will jump right to "US is doing it".

If you have a problem with it, please Email US government and advise them to clean up their record.

edit on 16-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

SO you are PRO putin huh....love the KGB do you? You think US banks are the ones to run the show? Ok

We will defeat Soviet Russia you communist pigs! We are the glorious USA and our mighty tanks and bombs will reign down scorched earth hell upon our enemies of capitalist money and power...

HA! try to defeat us, our secret alien weaponry is too advanced for you. All your base are belong to us!

Not even God or his messiah Putin the holy and venerable can stop us

Because US is the one spending billions upon billions of debt dollars doing classified operations to sabotage countries all over the world.

Yet you would argue that we cant afford a space program because we need Russia for that......and do you prefer debt Rubles to debt dollars?

edit on 5 16 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Of course, because that makes SO much more sense than the huge production problems Russia has had for the last ten plus years. I mean why blame that when you can blame an outside source.

I have a problem with skipping logic and going straight to the most far fetched excuse. That's exactly what this is. There are well known and well documented production problems in Russia for over a decade now. I suppose those are because of the US too right?

edit on 5/16/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/16/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You do realize what you just posted.

YES we are bad,
YES we will kill you
YES there is nothing you can do.
YES we will kill your wife and children too
YES we might rape your daughter before we kill her
YES we will poison your land with radiation and depleted Uranium

WE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD

NOT EVEN GOD CAN STOP US

So

you are different from Hitler How ?????????????????????????????????????

PS: Putin is not a commie, communist party in Russian Parliament is not the majority ruling party.
edit on 16-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Yet you would argue that we cant afford a space program because we need Russia for that......and do you prefer debt Rubles to debt dollars?

Check my posting history, I would never argue that, and by the way, ruble is printed without debt attached,

they don't have Private Central Bank, but national central bank,

which by the way, is one of the reasons I am Pro-Putin and Anti-US

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ok fine, you made yourself clear. Just like I made myself clear. I don't suppose you want to repeat how you will pillage and destroy the whole world...again.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Video does show an object rapidly advancing on the rocket at the time it failed,fake? I have no idea
but curious none the less.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

Given that ISS launches are usually carrying people and satellite launches are carry massive payloads that require bigger, more dangerous rockets... It kind of makes sense.

I don't think that's the case, at all.

And those who think that when people are being launched that SpaceCommand or whatever its called is more careful, that's wrong.

People are important, but MONEY is also very important and on the line too.

People drying costs more by a number of factors. You have the media/pr angle. You then have public funding, support, etc. Then the relatively smaller cost of paying out the families or paying insurance premiums. And finally, the social fallout among the geopolitical world. A country sending up fireballs with their nationals will not have much face, nor will anyone want to cooperate with them on space-based missions.

And from the horses mouth:

"The Soyuz family of rockets are recognized as simply the best and the manned Soyuz is the best of the best," says Georgy Poleshuk, deputy director for Russian Space Agency, responsible for non-piloted programs. He added "It is widely acknowledged that the manned Soyuz is more reliable than any other rocket in use today."

Polishuk also explained that the difference between the quality of unmanned and manned Soyuz rockets is due to updated modern technology. The manned Soyuz is a different and much more expensive and an advanced model featuring the latest engine design and technology. "No expense is spared for when humans travel to space and which is why the manned Soyuz enjoys its safety record. Manned missions are also operated with much more stringent safety requirements. More rigorous testing, more fine measuring, many more people are involved. And the rocket itself is the best in the world, using the best safety and emergency systems," adds Poleshuk. The technology for unmanned Soyuz rockets has few redundancies and is older than the manned version

spaceref.com...

Case rested.
edit on 16-5-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Case rested.

You know if I had 5 dollars for every CASE RESTED

too funny "case rested"

kinda like US government for every conspiracy that became true saying,

"Nothing to see here move along folks"

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm as patriotic as the next guy, you know. . . . god bless, salute the flag. . . . that sort of thing.

Do you think this is maybe, just perhaps. . . a little over the top?

Maybe?

Just a little?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join