It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, denying this tragedy is horrible to do. I am not, however, shocked that we have folks who would do that. We have a lot of crazies in this world.

I worked with a guy once that was accused of all sorts of things that it was found he didn't do. What made me stop in my tracks, however, was when I was asked what I thought about the fact that people would be willing to BELIEVE those things about him.

Same thing here. What does it say about our country when we have folks who are willing to believe something so horrible? What does that say about our nations confidence in their elected government?

To me, THAT is the real story here. I don't want to make time for the individuals who would question SH, other than to ask my neighbors how they feel about a government that people trust so little that this nonsense is going on.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
First , the man is an idiot. However, he did what I have challenged his fellow idiots in Sandy Hook nonsense to do. Grow a pair and say it to the families face-to-face. How he isn't in a hospital recovering from a massive beat down is the shocking part!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Once again, you show no proof, but your coloration is well done. I don't own a gun, sharp shooter.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I believe the person in question still has a right to express his opinion doesn't he?
If he has said anything slanderous, the slandered have legal recourse.
Why are we inflating the issue when someone does something that is not wrong?
Should we not do the exact opposite?

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: nighthawk1954

What makes me sick is that there is no evidence that shootings did take place, if there is, post a link that shows some kind of visual proof. Then I 'd find this behavior disgusting as well.

Star to you!
We see everyday hundreds of pictures of shredded women and children and buildings where we and our alleged "allies" destroy all for the sake of bringing democracy!
Yet, we are a republic...
But all of these pics circulate freely and they will have no bearing whatsoever on our laws.
Yet there is an incident in a secret little town where our lawmakers are trying to use to put us under their boot and no evidence is given at all...unless you call the 90 percent redacted report evidence.
Just why were they so quick to destroy the evidence?
Of course folks believe in a wild conspiracy, they do not have much in the way of truth.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Ya why not, we have been calling you people "Sheep" for the longest time.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Well no he did not do it face to face which would have been even more repugnant. Instead like a coward he used the telephone so he can hide behind his anonymity which these parents can not do since everything that happened is a matter of public record.

Why are we inflating the issue when someone does something that is not wrong? Should we not do the exact opposite?

So theft in your opinion and vandalism is not wrong in the very confused world that you live in ? The abhorrent actions of this coward are wrong especially when he hides his own identity but takes advantage of a known victim ? You are confused with an addled mind to believe this was simply made up. I feel sorry for those like you that live in a world like the one you have in your own small little mind.
edit on 5/13/2014 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN
Theft and vandalism are a part of life and are generally perpetrated by juvenile boys.
I was referring to the sensationalistic title of the OP, and I don't believe I ever mentioned anything other than the free speech angle.
On this story in general we are left in the dark, some folks are gonna get accidentally groped until we can shed some light.
It is nothing personal.
I still believe the people have a right to believe what they want, especially when we are given few facts to work with.
Many silly conspiracy theories could be eliminated if we could just get some truth.
Just who holds back that truth, there you will find the guilty.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
The Media also told us about Weapons of Mass destruction, Sadam was responsible for 911 and countless other lies.

The media never said Sadam was responsible for 9/11. If anything it was pretty much assume right away that it was Bin Laden.

People are killed all the time in a city. We don't see proof of that, does that mean they didn't die because you didn't get to see the crime scene photos?
edit on 13-5-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
All I can say is the 2 families I know that lost their kids and another friend lost his wife I went to three wakes and three funerals and to this day they are have mental issues dealing with it...not to mention the volunteer EMS responders one that I know still is not back at work. We were on stand by when this went down.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You may be telling the truth, I truly do not know.
But the PTB have redacted more of the reports than they have published, and even in the sliver of evidence there are still questions of how some of the "stories" are possible.
In the end, you and I both are only written word on an anonymous webpage and our claims of who we are or were really cannot be proven.
Who knows, I might have been someone important in days gone by, I doubt it as I am only a font on the interwebz.

These "theories" will never go away and will only get bigger with time simply because of the discrepancies in the stories.
Look at the JFK conspiracy or 911, they have only gotten bigger over time.
This story in particular will too.
If these parents and loved ones do not want to get bombarded with questions and accusations, they will have to shed some light, painful or not.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I don't know what you find sensational about the title when it is exactly what happened ? As for juveniles being responsible for theft and vandalism, yes and this idiot of a man who admitted to the act is behaving like a small chile much like the paranoid and delusional people whom believe that nothing occurred at the school and that children did not die. Actors ? Crisis Actors is how they are being described....they just make things up they say ? This is exactly what the "truth-er" crowd is doing, they make things up like holographic planes or crisis actors with no proof while shouting that there is no proof of what occurred. Utter disbelief that people in this day and age will sink to the lowest denominator to have their small little voices heard, that's the real issue is that nobody believes you when you cry wolf and then resort to making facts up totally.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN
Now you get it!!

with no proof

This is what I am getting at, there is only thin evidence.
There are graves sure, but who would dig up the caskets, surely not me, even if I could prove one way or another folks would hate someone who did that.
Heck the crime scene has even been erased from the face of the earth.
No proof whatsoever and only a hint of evidence and many unchecked leads.
This crime imho was the result of more than one criminal, personally I'd like to see him/her or them brought to justice.
But we wrap the story in the shroud of the holocaust and people are afraid to question the story that is put in front of us.
I don't deny the story, I just believe there is much more that we do not know.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... - weird huh?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We see proof all the time, take all those kids laid out in a row when "The Butcher" (Medias name not mine) supposedly used chemical weapons on them, I guess there was no regard for the families of those kids because they aren't as good as the Sandy Hook kids. I see carnage of all types on the News, you are probably spending too much time watching Pro-Wrestling or whatever your avatar is.

And yes the media did say Sadam was responsible, Why would Cheney and Bush have to publicly regurgitate it. (Look on youtube) and made an effort to shield the fact that UN Inspectors were trying carrying out their investigation and coming up with nothing in Iraq, so more BS had to fly so Bushie could Invade.

And just in case you are uninformed, Bin Laden said many times that he had nothing to do with 911.

a reply to: opethPA

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem
Dude don't' get me going your a young pup here... I have told people on ATS ..come here and see the graves... no I am not going to show ...do some research and you can find them .
Maybe it's time for the Mod's to 404 this thread.
Their will never ever be photo's of the crime scene.
One of my friends kids had three head shots...you wanna see that!
I have seen enough death at a 35 year firefighter..I don't need to see a 6 year old shot up...especially a kid I knew!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Totally agree. Nobody should be confronting the parents of the victims for any reason.

If anything, people should be digging through the official police report and forensic analyses to separate fact from fiction, as has been done in this thread here by 3mperorconstantinE.

There's plenty strange with this case without claiming that nobody died.

For instance,

- Evidence indicates Adam Lanza was killed by a gunshot to the back of the head.
- The DNA of an unnamed (and undiscussed) convicted felon was found at the scene and on many pieces of evidence, including a sealed envelope addressed to "The Children of Sandy Hook Elementary School".
- Surviving victims told police that the gunman was wearing a mask. Adam Lanza wasn't. No mask was found.
- Forensic evidence shows bullets entered a classroom from outside the school. Police say all shots were fired INSIDE the school.

Plenty to go on. Kids died, but something sure smells fishy.

edit on 13-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And this, right here, is why I have been so outspoken against these so-called 'truthers'. they are sick people.

Honestly, if I were the parent, I would have gladly taken whatever punishment came my way after I knocked some teeth out.

Sick, sick people in this world.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
a reply to: Euphem

Dude don't' get me going your a young pup here... I have told people on ATS ..come here and see the graves... no I am not going to show ...do some research and you can find them .

Maybe it's time for the Mod's to 404 this thread.

Their will never ever be photo's of the crime scene.

One of my friends kids had three head shots...you wanna see that!

I have seen enough death at a 35 year firefighter..I don't need to see a 6 year old shot up...especially a kid I knew!

Nobody wants to see bodies and graves nighthawk. Keep your wig on.

All Euphem said was that the video was weird. And, like it or not, the video is weird.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen
Ok sorry was at the scene the next day... very bad...that's all I can say.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Vile miscreant!!!

"You notice how all the good guys die, while all of the Demons run amok!!!" - Bill Hicks

Judgement Day is real... Simply for people like this!!!

Peace everybody!!!
R.I.P Angels!!!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join