It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parenting conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I often lurking on the "hate parents"forum ...I found there's a consensus :

in any culture background ,cursing parents are unacceptable,people can cursing their friends and their boss though ,
because most of people will being parents or being parents now,they accept this kind of culture for their personal interests.Even if they being a bad/terrible parent,can still use the cultural pressures to attack,and use this kind of culture to force their children "love "them back.

But it's a common sense for me that :every power must corrupt by no one dare to criticize.Including parents.
I seen parents sexual assault cases on that "hate parents"forum.And those pedophilia websites update far faster than I expected.
It's extreme ignorant that to believe parents must love their children.Power corrupts.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Huh?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crawley

I'm with you there, I didn't know that ATS had a I hate parents forum.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I don't understand what it is you are trying to convey. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Hate Parents Forum? I bet every child alive will have visited one before they finish puberty. It's been that way since the dawn of time. I am not sure where the conspiracy part comes from?

All parents don't love their children and all children will not love their parents. It's not like is programmed into our DNA. Sometimes people just suck.... young and old alike.
edit on 5/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Through the ages most parents have loved and protected their children and wanted what was best for them*. It is for this reason that there is a blanket rule in most cultures that you cannot curse your parents and that you must obey them. This works most of the time but when a parent allows their own inherently evil nature to control their dealings with their children, then this rule does more harm than good.

* It is true that not all parents do what is best for them and use them for their own advantage, but this is not the majority of the cases even though the media, because it likes to report bad news, makes it seem that way.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

And those pedophilia websites update far faster than I expected.

Uhm...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: candlestick

And those pedophilia websites update far faster than I expected.

Uhm...

Yeah... I wasn't going to touch that with ANYBODY'S pole.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Another website .

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Candlestick, the longer you're here posting things on ATS, the more I seriously wonder if you have Reactive Attachment Disorder to some degree, or a similar disorder. Are you by chance an orphan? History of abuse? I'm not asking to ridicule, I'm asking out of curiosity because your behavior, even for someone from Asia ( < -- edit: this denotes the stark differences between Western culture & Asian ones) is really, really odd overall.

edit on 5/8/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/8/2014 by Nyiah because: Hrm, having editing issues, see if this is fixed now

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Can you try to explain your post a little bit better a lot of us are having a hard time understanding what your trying to say.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Edit: NM, I see what I did wrong editing the post, will edit the other

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No thanks ,I am anti modern psychiatry.

originally posted by: thesaneone
Can you try to explain your post a little bit better a lot of us are having a hard time understanding what your trying to say.

Thanks in advance.

Base on most of people like to publicize "good parents image "culture,the undiscovered dark side of bad parents must be hiding so deep and so scary for most of people.
edit on 8-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Candlestick, the longer you're here posting things on ATS, the more I seriously wonder if you have Reactive Attachment Disorder to some degree, or a similar disorder. Are you by chance an orphan? History of abuse? I'm not asking to ridicule, I'm asking out of curiosity because your behavior, even for someone from Asia ( < -- edit: this denotes the stark differences between Western culture & Asian ones) is really, really odd overall.

I struggle to be as understanding and nice a person as you...

Just sayin.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

I felt compelled to ask based on her posting history. A good deal of "strangeness" is simply miscommunication & cultural differences, but ... this thread kind of takes the cake thus far. If I'm understanding her clarification well, she's assuming that no parent truly loves their kids and has a dark, nefarious side targeting their kids to do/think harm. I think most of us can agree that that was so far left field that it was from the hinterlands. I'm really curious about Candlestick's background now, especially with her almost kneejerk recoiling from others, and coldness/lack of empathy towards others. It's not normal, whether she likes modern psychology or not. We could rephrase it and say it's not average behavior, but the point is still there.

And that um, "Cheese Pizza" comment. Yeah. That needs clarification also, otherwise people are going to think she's a viewer of it.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What I am gathering from this post is that in most cultures it is unacceptable to speak ill of your parents and this in turn emboldens those that might be corrupted by this power.

Does this expectation allow more subtle forms of abuse to thrive. After all we do know that many children who are sexually abused are abused at the hands of family or friends of family.

I do think it's changing and that many are speaking out although often times it comes after years of reflection and an acceptance of who we are or have become as adults, for good or ill. There is also a great chance for backlash from other family members, siblings etc.

Penny

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If I'm understanding her clarification well, she's assuming that no parent truly loves their kids and has a dark, nefarious side targeting their kids to do/think harm.

I find you have serious comprehension problem for your native language.it's not average behavior.

Now ,listen and read the first post again: (Playing a kindergarten teacher)

“It's extreme ignorant that to believe parents MUST love their children.Power corrupts.”

originally posted by: pennylemon

What I am gathering from this post is that in most cultures it is unacceptable to speak ill of your parents and this in turn emboldens those that might be corrupted by this power.

Does this expectation allow more subtle forms of abuse to thrive. After all we do know that many children who are sexually abused are abused at the hands of family or friends of family.
Penny

Nod.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello good sir or madam,

I read this first and I dint get it, I checked your intro topic and saw you are not native English speaker so it makes more sense the second time i read it.

If i understand correctly, there is a conspiracy to force children to love their parent regardless of the treatment of the parent to the children or the quality of life the parent gives the child. That kids are forced to love them even when parent don't love them, and even if you don't love your parent you force your kids to love you because its what its expected.

Well the issue is not love, its respect, if they feed you, educate you and cover every basic needs for free, it is required to not bite the hand that feed you

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Your response to Nyiah was really uncalled for IMO. To be fair, she was/is not the only one that had a hard time understanding your post. Sarcastically playing a "kindergarten teacher" to someone that could have easily done the same to you considering your OP was not a nice thing to do. We have all made threads that others had a hard time comprehending. When that happens most do not have a problem clarifying so a meaningful discussion can take place. If meaningful discussions are what you wish for, talking down to others isn't an ideal way to get it.

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 5/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Hello good sir or madam,

I read this first and I dint get it, I checked your intro topic and saw you are not native English speaker so it makes more sense the second time i read it.

It's such hard to understand ?

Actually ,even if I use my native language ,many people who know my native language have trouble to understand my words ...It seem too "Jump" to them.

If i understand correctly, there is a conspiracy to force children to love their parent regardless of the treatment of the parent to the children or the quality of life the parent gives the child.

Nod.

That kids are forced to love them even when parent don't love them, and even if you don't love your parent you force your kids to love you because its what its expected.

A planning for increase social stability ,even if bad parents exists widely ,the victim is the group can't talk very well.

Well the issue is not love, its respect, if they feed you, educate you and cover every basic needs for free, it is required to not bite the hand that feed you

required to not bite ...seem like a exchange
What if the situation is "they feed you, educate you and cover every basic needs for free,and rape(or hit) you "?

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Your response to Nyiah was really uncalled for IMO. To be fair, she was/is not the only one that had a hard time understanding your post. Sarcastically playing a "kindergarten teacher" to someone that could have easily done the same to you considering your OP was not a nice thing to do. We have all made threads that others had a hard time comprehending. When that happens most do not have a problem clarifying so a meaningful discussion can take place. If meaningful discussions are what you wish for, talking down to others isn't an ideal way to get it.

She/he said :

the more I seriously wonder if you have Reactive Attachment Disorder to some degree, or a similar disorder.

Which is a thoughtcrime for children and teenage ,so I just used her/his way to reply her (kindergarten teacher),I think it would more easy to understand ...

And Nyiah said :

I felt compelled to ask based on her posting history.

I think it's fake because if Nyiah know a lot of my posting history,she/he should know I am anti modern psychiatry.
Or it's intentional.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

rape(or hit) you

This is not covering every basic needs, most parents don't rape their children therefore i don't see your conspiracy, also if you try to generalize every parent action based on pedophiles you are just using a fallacy and void your argument too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join