It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Me=Videos and pictures posted

You=Opinion

You=Assumes pictures and videos cannot be faked and altered

Me=Points out that they can be faked or altered.

Have the day you deserve.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Have the day you deserve.

I will, a fantastic one, thank you very much

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Under the leadership of provocateurs, instead of scattered around the city, many activists entered the House of Trade Unions. Some of them went to the basement – then living there did not work, people were tortured, killed, slaughtered with machetes. Some of them went up the stairs. Acrid deadly carbon monoxide on ildovym Yarema structures formed from the use of a mixture of gasoline with napalm. Recipe these hellish cocktail was

Redacted Source (Machine Translation)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

A good video detailing what you posted, give it a look.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Did you know that veteranstoday is an unabashed neo-Nazi site?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Not worth it
edit on 13-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
[SNIP]

Not worth it

Nothing you say is worth it. Here are some items from veteranstoday:

Are Neo-cons blowing up Ukraine in service to Israel?

Donald Sterling, Cliven Bundy to start "Racist/Jewish" state in rural Nevada

The Biology Of The Israeli-Palestine Conflict (video)

Here's one you might find particularly interesting:

Marx and Freud's Faustian Pacts- And the Cosmic War Against The West

You get the general idea... but then, there's a reason why you like that site, isn't there?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: sosobad
[SNIP]

Not worth it

Nothing you say is worth it. Here are some items from veteranstoday:

Are Neo-cons blowing up Ukraine in service to Israel?

Donald Sterling, Cliven Bundy to start "Racist/Jewish" state in rural Nevada

The Biology Of The Israeli-Palestine Conflict (video)

Here's one you might find particularly interesting:

Marx and Freud's Faustian Pacts- And the Cosmic War Against The West

You get the general idea... but then, there's a reason why you like that site, isn't there?

Where did I say I like the site??
Why insult me straight off the bat? Are you a bit mad that you couldn't refute any of the stuff earlier in this thread?
Now you are accusing me of being a neo-Nazi, I am not the one defending them you are.

Thanks for the links, I don't really know what they are for? Are you making a point to this post of mine?

[SNIP]

Not worth it

If you are, in what context are they relevant to my post?

And insinuating that I am anti-Semitic is a sign that you do not know anything about anything, I am not anti-Semitic, you asked the question earlier in this thread but I chose to ignore it because it was irrelevant to this subject and you were loosing the argument and wanted to inject a form of racism into this discussion. You can't win so you try to twist.

Have a good day

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Where did I say I like the site??

My bad. You were not the one who published that link. I apologize.

Why insult me straight off the bat? Are you a bit mad that you couldn't refute any of the stuff earlier in this thread?

I have refuted all of your claims in detail. Pretending I didn't is a ridiculous strategy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally:

You still have not addressed any of the issues I have raised.

Now you are accusing me of being a neo-Nazi, I am not the one defending them you are.

Please post a link to any statement I have made in support of neo-Nazis. Where have I ever defended a neo-Nazi? If you do not provide a link to a statement I make that defends anything that a neo-Nazi has ever said or done, I will call you out as a liar.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My bad. You were not the one who published that link. I apologize.

An admitted liar, who tried to then insinuate that I was an anti-Semite with this comment, trying to undermine me...

Very backhanded

The links you have provided show nothing but opinion, I thought we went over this

Anyone that has seen you on these boards knows who you are and what you defend.

You have succeeded in your mission, we are officially not talking about the subject anymore, have you any thoughts on Odessa? This is a thread about that after all.

Once again have a good day

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When I read about how cruel people can be it still makes me wonder what kind of creatures we, as humans are. It is shocking, what happenend to these people that they can do these sickening things.

Can it be that the psychopaths will florish as soon as a war breaks out..? Will the psychopaths rise in millitairy ranks as a rocket... hopefully the senior officers can spot them and able to keep them on a leash. But on the other hand I am afraid that the senior officers will handpick them for 'special operations'.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

An admitted liar, who tried to then insinuate that I was an anti-Semite with this comment, trying to undermine me...
Very backhanded

Once again, if you do not provide a link to where I "admit"to being a liar, I will call you out. As for your anti-Semitism, you have never denied it!

The links you have provided show nothing but opinion, I thought we went over this

No, they undermine your evidence. If your evidence cannot withstand questioning, you do not have a case.

Which is why you look so bad.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You have succeeded in your mission, we are officially not talking about the subject anymore, have you any thoughts on Odessa? This is a thread about that after all.

Yes, let's talk about Odessa, shall we? Who has benefited the most from this inhuman slaughter? That is the most likely culprit, don't you think? Well? In your opinion, who has benefited most?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Very backhanded

Once again, if you do not provide a link to where I "admit"to being a liar, I will call you out. As for your anti-Semitism, you have never denied it!

No, they undermine your evidence. If your evidence cannot withstand questioning, you do not have a case.

Which is why you look so bad.

Once again you are lying again, from my earlier post

And insinuating that I am anti-Semitic is a sign that you do not know anything about anything, I am not anti-Semitic, you asked the question earlier in this thread but I chose to ignore it because it was irrelevant to this subject and you were loosing the argument and wanted to inject a form of racism into this discussion. You can't win so you try to twist.

I put it in bold for you, now why are you trying to inject this into a thread about Odessa?

Your "evidence" shows nothing, it is your opinion, you might think that is evidence but it is not.

Which is why you look so bad

All this comment shows is an inflated sense of self worth

Have a good day

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yes, let's talk about Odessa, shall we? Who has benefited the most from this inhuman slaughter? That is the most likely culprit, don't you think? Well? In your opinion, who has benefited most?

I think that the neo-Nazi's in kiev killed those people, who do you think done it? There is evidence of it all over the net.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Please link to this "earlier post."

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I did not ask you who you thought did it, I asked you who you thought has benefited most.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There is evidence of it all over the net.

And as I have tirelessly tried to explain to you, "evidence" is only as good as its source.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I did not ask you who you thought did it, I asked you who you thought has benefited most.

Said post is up the page have a look, I really don't know how you have gotten away with this trolling.

What does that have to do with it? Are you insinuating those people killed themselves?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

There is evidence of it all over the net.

And as I have tirelessly tried to explain to you, "evidence" is only as good as its source.

And your source is yourself?? Why should your word be reliable? You provided nothing but your opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join