It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Any violence taking place in Ukraine now is completely the fault of Russia and its supporters.GET OUT.

Such a bold claim without links to back it up, where are you getting this information?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: maghun

Sorry, but this topic about Odessa massacre,

Then keep to the topic. Where is your proof that the people throwing molotov cocktails were not Russian agents provacateurs ? If you do not have any, all you are offering is opinion and propaganda.

I am not having a go at you because we both know it can go on for pages, I only have one question, where is the proof that they are Russian agents provocateurs?
edit on 14-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is a video of pro-Kiev supporters entering the building during the incident might explain why some where found with gunshot wounds and beaten to death

This is an hour long video of the aftermath, by Right Sector/Ultras, warning graphic They can be heard laughing at times at the dead bodies

Title

#Одесса Хатынь.Часть 3 Всем СМИ! УТЕЧКА!-полное видео из Дома Профсоюзов! /# 3 Odessa Hatyn.Chast all media! LEAK!-Full video from the House of Trade Unions![/ex

Description

It appeared on YouTube on May 6, 130,000 views, and all are silent! Commented, ooh, aah, and all, except one, I understand that this is the BOMB for junta? This information could change the course of the war, why TV is still one twist and the same cuts that appeared on May 2? Thank you though for 380 likes in the top Yutuba not popadet.Vopros one-why is there still no video in the media, or is it I'm not aware of? only stream fascists in the House of Trade Unions! Complete Chronicle of Events . maximum repost! Maintain your hard disk!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thank you.. Ive been around lurking.. Real life got in the way once again..

Thanx for the sources / info as well.

Since we are down to just the May 25th Presidential elections there is only so much we all can continue to argue over. All of the incidents both sides blame on each other will require independent investigations and rightfully so and hopefully the people involved, regardless of side, will be dealt with by the legal system.

I think we are o the point now where Russia is in a holding pattern. After the incident with one of their Vice Prime ministers and Moldova, not to mention his threats towards Romania, will take center stage. Transnistria is apparently the focus at this point.

edit on 14-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Interesting news from ukrainian officials:

" The fire on the first two floors has happened in just a few seconds , and then went to some crashing, and it was evident that after this the fire immediately extinguished. And at this very moment on the ground were a few people who have dropped out of the building. Most of them were alive. And just a few tens of meters , they fell unconscious , "- wrote on Facebook Bodelan .

"I'm sure that 99.9 % of people have died in the House of Trade Unions in seconds and not of choking smoke or suffocated from the fire. For investigation we have forensics . Even before carbon monoxide fumes premises I noticed how people from the windows of the house protruded with an attempt to get some fresh air . from what it was so hard to breathe, I can not answer , but that it was not just the smoke from the fire - 100% sure " , - he added.

?????????? Most of them... 99.9%... for seconds... dropped out... walked tens of meters... for seconds... fell... 100%... not choking... for seconds... protruded for fresh air... fell... unconscious... ???????

unian.ua

Frank-Walter Steinmeier handling the situation in Odessa:

We want to assure you our sympathy. But I think we can all together hope that the people who died 11 days ago, will help to ensure that there is a change of consciousness of the population, both in the city and throughout the region, and throughout Ukraine. And I think that most of those who participated in these events, will understand that the use of force, violence can not bring change"- said Steinmeier.

unian.ua

The use of force, violence can not bring change? Why don't he travels to Kiev in order to stop the anti terror operation against own residents in east?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Interesting news from ukrainian officials:

" The fire on the first two floors has happened in just a few seconds , and then went to some crashing, and it was evident that after this the fire immediately extinguished. And at this very moment on the ground were a few people who have dropped out of the building. Most of them were alive. And just a few tens of meters , they fell unconscious , "- wrote on Facebook Bodelan .

"I'm sure that 99.9 % of people have died in the House of Trade Unions in seconds and not of choking smoke or suffocated from the fire. For investigation we have forensics . Even before carbon monoxide fumes premises I noticed how people from the windows of the house protruded with an attempt to get some fresh air . from what it was so hard to breathe, I can not answer , but that it was not just the smoke from the fire - 100% sure " , - he added.

?????????? Most of them... 99.9%... for seconds... dropped out... walked tens of meters... for seconds... fell... 100%... not choking... for seconds... protruded for fresh air... fell... unconscious... ???????

unian.ua

Frank-Walter Steinmeier handling the situation in Odessa:

We want to assure you our sympathy. But I think we can all together hope that the people who died 11 days ago, will help to ensure that there is a change of consciousness of the population, both in the city and throughout the region, and throughout Ukraine. And I think that most of those who participated in these events, will understand that the use of force, violence can not bring change"- said Steinmeier.

unian.ua

The use of force, violence can not bring change? Why don't he travels to Kiev in order to stop the anti terror operation against own residents in east?

Good catch, I didn't see this at all, it is looking more and more like cold blooded murder, the videos I posted cleary shows that the pro-Kiev supporters were in the building before the fires took place, the first video even shows them starting a fire on the stairs. But even with what the investigation is finding and the video evidence people will just bury theirs heads in the sand and deny it all.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

SOunds like the gas used by the spetsnas in the movie theater. People just dropping dead and not from fire or shooting? that seems very suspicious isnt it?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The mistery of red armbands solved, thanks to euronews:

The ukrainian army uses it, as they are filled with volunteers from those good or right sector-democrats...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

The ukrainian army uses it, as they are filled with volunteers from those good or right sector-democrats...

Good find, I really don't know what else people want at this stage, it was a planned coordinated massacre.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It is really sad to see how people on ATS are not interested in the truth at all, but simply follow the propaganda. In former times we used to work as a team here and fought ignorance.

Here I see no effort to find the truth. Only repeating the same arguments and getting to simple conclusions.

Of course, the people who died in that building were not all aggressive terrorists. And also: of course, the people who demonstrated pro-Ukraine are not all fascists. But here and elsewhere common sense seems to be absent for now.

The red band people would have been an interesting part to investigate. But I see, you already solved this.

I think the question is, who is Dmitri Futshedshi and to what side does he lean. But you simply say: Fascist. May be true, since both extreme sides are acting like fascists. Would have been interesting, if we could have done some research on this together. But obviously you already had your answers from the start.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
It is really sad to see how people on ATS are not interested in the truth at all, but simply follow the propaganda. In former times we used to work as a team here and fought ignorance.

Here I see no effort to find the truth. Only repeating the same arguments and getting to simple conclusions.

Of course, the people who died in that building were not all aggressive terrorists. And also: of course, the people who demonstrated pro-Ukraine are not all fascists. But here and elsewhere common sense seems to be absent for now.

The red band people would have been an interesting part to investigate. But I see, you already solved this.

I think the question is, who is Dmitri Futshedshi and to what side does he lean. But you simply say: Fascist. May be true, since both extreme sides are acting like fascists. Would have been interesting, if we could have done some research on this together. But obviously you already had your answers from the start.

Who are you talking to? If it is me let me tell you now after being insulted by yourself a few pages back and another member I have no interest in working with anyone, I looked up the Sergei person you said and he only had 2 articles, for a person that supposedly witnessed this first hand I expected more than 2 articles with no pictures or videos, as for Dmitri Futshedshi I never called him a fascist, I have only mentioned his name once on ATS and it was about finding more info on him, so don't accuse me of calling him a fascist like you said I would call Sergei a Nazi. I am putting up evidence that the pro-Kiev supporters were in the building and they are on video starting fires inside, the evidence speaks for itself. If you think that the evidence is false please show me how it is, you did watch the videos right?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I must have missed the part where the mystery was solved, because it didn't even mention it in the video you posted.

So now I have to ask, if the red arm band means they are volunteers then what are they when they have the red arm band and a St. George ribbon like this...

See if you can solve that mystery.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Maybe stop feeling accused is the first step to do in such a tragedy. But also stop accusing people. I am getting tired of this nonsense.

None of us speaks the language, none of us can read Cyrillic obviously. But everybody knows the truth.

That's simply ridiculous.

And you don't want to work on this together, because you felt insulted in the past.

Great start to find the truth, isn't it?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Theres no need to argue Sidd. they will dissapear when ukrain is a russian puppet. We all know what they are but choose to let them keep spouting on and on so best to just post what you can and just ignore them from now on.

I agree though the truth is in short supply when it comes to the situation. but what do you expect when the NEW KGB i s in control.

edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: adjustments

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Vovin

Sure.. right after you provide clear evidence that everyone who is pro Kiev is a Neo Nazi fascist and that of all the people killed during protests that those behind the trigger pulls were pro Kiev.

If you are going to push your position down others peoples throat be prepared to get the same in return. I would love to see you and some of the others actually support your posts with sources and facts instead if obfuscation and name calling.

What are you talking about? I did no such thing. Only a fool believes in absolutes.

And "pro-Kiev" is a vague term as well. After Victory Day in Kiev, its quite clear that many people in Kiev hate the junta.

And neo-Nazi / fascist is a pretty accurate description of jingoist Ukrainians (and outsiders) running around with neo-Nazi insignias, shooting, lynching and burning people in the streets.
edit on 14-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Vovin

Yes, that is the correct terminology for a group of armed individuals attempting to overthrow the government. The trade union building was their acknowledged headquarters.

PROVE that they were armed. PROVE that they were "attempting to overthrow government". PROVE that it was their "acknowledged headquarters".

The actual evidence shows that the trade building's courtyard was occupied by peaceful demonstrators who set up a few tents and were demonstrating against the coup. They were as armed as Occupy Wall St., or even the protestors of Maiden (NOT including Right Sector thugs).

The actual evidence shows a mob of hundreds of violent and armed anti-Russian fanatics moving in on this protest camp after engaging in street combat with anti-junta mobs all day. They murdered dozens of innocent people!

How can you honestly justify that?

Moscow is manipulating the situation on the ground in Ukraine, and using its propaganda organs, such as RT, to spin events to favor their own narrative.

So you're saying that Ukrainians are too stupid to think for themselves, and if they don't accept the western-imposed coup then they must be "pro-Russian armed insurrectionists". Ever occur to you that they are Ukrainians, fighting for Ukraine? The only problem is that Ukraine is now totally fractured thanks to western meddling and it has no choice but to split up among geocultural demarcations.

www.cbsnews.com...

Let me guess: it was filmed on a set in Hollywood, just like the entire Syrian civil war.

Edit to add: Since they knew that a police raid on their headquarters was likely, they should have closed the rest of the building, the auditoriums, to the general public. They left them open specifically so that innocent civilians would die during any such raid. Human shields. Martyrs.

...what?

You lost me. Your source is pure propaganda that has intentionally failed to separate the different groups of people on the ground in Odessa. It was written two days after the trades building massacre, and managed to group all events of that day as all together, effectively condemning the massacred people as the same group that was fighting the fascist mob earlier in the day, against clear evidence that was publically available even as the incident itself was occurring. And then to further the propaganda, your article tries to spin the truth by saying that the same overarching angry mob reappeared and took over a police station to break out those who the article is trying to claim is implicit in the massacre when they were, in fact, the victims.

Try looking at Mariupol on Victory Day, one week after Odessa, where the Right Sector members of the National Guard raided the police headquarters and shot policemen for refusing to shoot civilians, and then burned the building.

You tell me: is that standard procedure for democracy building? Because it was the same procedure in Odessa, albeit lacking the National Guard uniforms.

Frankly I find it extremely disturbing that you ignore evidence and play denial (like western media) when it comes to accepting who was attacking who at the trades building in Odessa. Despite eye witness testimony from the survivors, despite video taken from the fascist mob, you're still trying to pin the blame on Russia when Russia does not factor into this equation whatsoever. Other massacres have already been committed in the same fashion by the same aggressors. How many more need to die before you accept the truth?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Right I am sick of all this either provide me evidence that those videos are false or stop posting at me, this whole god damn thread there has been no evidence posted back just insults and theories, people say "no the fire at the front door had nothing to do with it" so I go off and find evidence that pro-Kiev supporters break into the building and are actually seen starting a fire on the stairs and it gets ignored, instead I have a member get annoyed because I won't pay him attention after he continuously has digs at me, if you want the truth then stop ignoring it,comment on the videos, not me, in the videos they are seen taking the passports of the dead Ukrainians so people will think they are Russian.

And for that other poster, I am going nowhere
edit on 15-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Just as a follow-up. There was a question why there were women and children in the building.

I saw a video interview of a surviving woman (can´t find the link right now), where she states that there was a concert nearby. Families who just were strolling along remained to watch the concert. Especially she speaks about a woman and her two children (who later died in the building). When info came about a pro-Ukrainian/hooligan/whatever-mob approaching, they all decided to flee to the building. So, obviously it wasn´t only violent pro-Russian activists, but also "normal" civilians, who died in the building.

Don´t ask me about the legitimacy of the video or the woman being interviewed. But for me she seemed credible.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
[ it is looking more and more like cold blooded murder, the videos I posted cleary shows that the pro-Kiev supporters were in the building before the fires took place, the first video even shows them starting a fire on the stairs. But even with what the investigation is finding and the video evidence people will just bury theirs heads in the sand and deny it all.

Yes murder as you say but when you own the money like bankers do and you can bribe all the politicians then nothing is against the law, you write the law and its high time the whole system was burnt to the ground and we started again.

SS-Guards in 1930's Germany broke no laws you know!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

The detainee the day before in Odessa ex-the chief of GUMVD of Odessa region Dmitry Fuchedzhi on Wednesday, May 7, released under «word of honor».

About it on the page the journalist wrote to Facebook «Ligabusinessinform» "Pyotr Shuklinov.

As it was reported earlier, on Tuesday, May 6, in Odessa the staff of the State Office of Public Prosecutor and SBU detained Fuchedzhi on charge of cooperation with separatists. Ex-the chief of the Department of Internal Affairs was delivered in the Seaside District Department of Internal Affairs of the city of Odessa.

However already next day Fuchedzhi was released.

«Detained, talked, and then... released on parole to go on interrogations» , - Shuklinov wrote.

Official investigation with junta-officials?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join