It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductees given bitter drink

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
What made you decide to drink it? Did you have control of your own actions?

The reason I ask is because if I was in a strange room with strange looking beings there's no way in hell I'd be ingesting anything they put in front of me.

You just can't help yourself to trust them and do whateer they say, perhaps they hack our emotions somehow?

-MM

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

No memory of ever been give a drink, but, when I was dealing with humans/military/black ops they put on a very small skin colored round bandaid on the skin and it makes me black out and go into a drugged state.
The time I saw it they put it on the inside of my hand, when I noticed it I quickly removed it, we were in a caotic situation so they didn't notice.
I blacked out very quickly though, but came too later in a room with the rest of the people they took.
When I began screaming one of the security men came in and maybe I blacked out due to fear or they did something again. Came to, blacked out, came to, blacked out.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have not had aliens do that to me,
but I have had spirits do this in my dreams.

I was once required to eat a bite of a very bitter black rice doll
and then received a vision after that came true a few weeks later.

It tasted like a cross between rotten meat and asphalt or road tar.
Woke up choking.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: spazze

No memory of ever been give a drink, but, when I was dealing with humans/military/black ops they put on a very small skin colored round bandaid on the skin and it makes me black out and go into a drugged state.
The time I saw it they put it on the inside of my hand, when I noticed it I quickly removed it, we were in a caotic situation so they didn't notice.
I blacked out very quickly though, but came too later in a room with the rest of the people they took.
When I began screaming one of the security men came in and maybe I blacked out due to fear or they did something again. Came to, blacked out, came to, blacked out.

Can you elaborate on your black ops experiences? I see you never started a thread about that.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Some do say that these beings may come from a higher vibrational tone. It is possible that with certain entheogens, we can accelerate our perception of the higher realms. They could be standing right next to us, just on a different plane of existence. reply to: BlueMule

edit on 15-9-2014 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I only have 2 memories of them, 2 different times.
Maybe I'll share them one day in a thread.
This doesn't really belong in this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

If you do intense meditation, every day for a couple of months you might get glimpses.

Yes, they can be in the same room as you and you wont know it.
The same goes with lower level being as in our dimension, but they do it more with tecnology.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Do elaborate from the beginning please ,as LONG as you wish to speak of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
hi,
When i was a kid, i had a very lucid dream, which even now i remember well. I dreamt i saw a tear drop shaped craft in the sky, it was quite fuzzy.
I ran down the street, and felt as if i went though a force field and was in a craft, the people ( i couldnt make out features). They sat me down, and made me drink a disgusting liquid, it was dark , and viscous. They told me it would protect me in the future from something.
I know it was only a dream, but it really stuck with me.
edit on 16-9-2014 by kags42 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
After googling alien abduction bitter drink, I ended up here.

This is a memory I have had from being 4 or 5 years old. I'm now 31 and i still discuss this with my mum to this very day. When i was 4 or 5, i had a dream that i can clearly remember right now, like it happened yesterday. I will describe it as a dream. I woke up in the middle of he night to look through the window and saw what looked like a plane landing in the street outside our house. Then the next memory is of me and my mum being in a spherical room with lots of lights, i was playing on pinball machines...this is my memory of the event, as a child. To describe it right now as i can picture it, it was like being in an arcade. The next thing I remember is being given a drink. Not like what the OP described though. This was clear, and I recall being told it was lemondade. Then i tasted it. It was so bitter. Remember i'm 4 or 5 here, i have never tasted anything like this before. I tried tonic water at 20 years old for the first time and it instantly reminded me of this dream.

So I had a dream!

There were 4 people in the house that night.Me, my mum, my mums sister and my babysitter who stayed over. My mum and aunt had been out, my aunt came back to stay and slept on the sofa, same as most weekends.

After I got a little older, I'm not sure how it came about in conversation and i don't know how to explain it....i have less memory of this than the actual event. I still had the same babysitter, and at some point me her and my mum got into a discussion about this event, described it exactly the same. Basically 3 of us had the exact same dream in one night. We all saw something land in the street, and at the gate my babysitter "wasnt allowed to go". My babysitter recalled the landing in the street but nothing more after going outside to see what was going on. My aunt knows nothing about it, she just stayed asleep on the sofa.

I've probably put this accross in the wrong way, but what im trying to say is 3 people in one night had the exact same dream, down to describing visual cues and tastes.

This is actually something that has haunted me my entire life. The most distinct thing of the memory was being given a bitter drink so I googled it and ended up here.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resarf

I've probably put this accross in the wrong way, but what im trying to say is 3 people in one night had the exact same dream, down to describing visual cues and tastes.

It wasn't a dream. Simple as that. But nevermind, the 'scientific community' gives a f* about these experiences and the people involved. Your government won't help you either. Interesting, considering we're dealing with the contact with foreign intelligencies.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Resarf

Amazing story, thank you for sharing it here.

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kags42

Very strange dream, thanks for sharing it.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That description of the bitter drink looking like tomato soup gave me the shivers and an instant mental picture of what you're talking about and the taste. Instantly I remembered my old house's backyard and seeing a craft land there. I went out to see it and my babysitter tried to as well, but she was told no. Instantly a glazed look came over her and she went back inside. My mom started freaking until they gave her an injection. Then they gave me the drink because they said and quote "There will be a need for this in the future but it will not be available. Drink this and be saved" So I did and it tasted like black tea and sour like something else.
And I remember it happening a second time a few years later as well.

My mom and I never talked about the odder things that happened to me because it would mean confirming her worst fears. Like when I started crying randomly and told her that I had a dream about her passing away. I named the date almost exactly to the day that she passed last year. I had a dream the night after she passed where two things happened.
One, I was quite distinctly and utterly in the past for about 5 minutes. In the dream where I was in the past, that horrible memory came to light almost as if to say "told you so". The second was me driving with my mom to her favorite restaurant. I was crying and she asked me why. I told her that it was because she had died like I said she would. She told me not to cry because I was driving her to a better place and that everything would be alright. I don't believe in heaven or hell. I don't believe in God. Not after seeing what a supposedly loving omnipresent being would let happen to his creation.

But somehow I knew that she was going somewhere better than here.

As the year goes on and the correct events unfold I will discuss more and more about my experiences and life events that have molded me into who I am today. But the time is not right.

Everything needs to happen according to my plan. It may be depressing and horrible for me, but if I follow the plan it doesn't get more horrible and #ty.

I shudder to think where I'd be or where the world would be now if I hadn't made that plan.

edit on 14-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Anyone else heard about alien abductees being given bitter drinks like this? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No,

But I have heard of many drinking bitter drinks and waking up not knowing where they are, some think abduction because of all the pain all over, others just think 'Man, what a hang over'.

Yes, I have heard of abductees given a bitter drink a few times, but am not sure of it's purpose.

"I was taken back an earthing month later. I was put into a metallic medical area. A crowd gathered around me and I was giving a beaker of bitter fluid to drink".
alien-ufo-research.com...

"Interrupting the "conversation" one of them came in serving a bitter drink"
www.prufon.net...
edit on 14-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Amazing stories, thanks for the links.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join