It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Byron Smith gets life sentence for murdering Little Falls teens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

I have not heard the tapes and i could not comment.

The question still in my mind is why has he been broken into multiple times and it seems no sort of justice has ever come of it? I dont want to live in a society where people have a licence to kill but the lession is very clear here - If you are going to break into someone else's home then you accept the consequences that may come of it.

We cannot have trigger happy people wandering the streets and we cannot have thieves and burgles free to pillage as they see fit, im sure we can at least agree on those points, no?

If I remember correctly, Search, Mr. Smith didn't report the break-ins until October when firearms were stolen from him. Of course, we were given no information on whether the law officers had made progress in their investigation; if, indeed, there was an investigation into the burglaries.

We most certainly do agree on your last points. We walk a fine line. It isn't fair to any of us; but, unfortunately, that is what goes for life in today's times.

Thank you again for commenting!

J

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

The fact that anyone would call robbing other people a career path makes me mad as hell. Not mad at you, I know you didn't make up that figure of speech, but it sends bad mojo out there if you put any stock in NLP.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: LadyJae

The fact that anyone would call robbing other people a career path makes me mad as hell. Not mad at you, I know you didn't make up that figure of speech, but it sends bad mojo out there if you put any stock in NLP.

I understand, TKDRL. I chose that term because it seems there are some who use mayhem to "earn" their daily sustenance...some by need and some by preference...and consider no other.

Its a different world than I ever envisioned.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Being inside your own home does not give you the right to ignore the laws of the society in which your residence is a part of. Just because other people break the law, does not mean you can serve justice as you see fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join