It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

I also had a rough night. I woke up several times that night. I remember looking a my clock a few times and being surprised by how little time had based. I had several vivid dreams. I don't recall them all, but one really shook me. I was walking around my parent's church parking lot on my cell phone talking to a man that attacked me years ago. In another, I was a young boy. I was wearing a navy blue shirt that said AKRON (as in the University of Akron) in gold letters, and a baseball in the same colors. I dreamed I was playing ball with my friend's husband. I don't remember the rest of the dreams off-hand, but I remember standing in the shower the next morning think about how odd they were.

In the past, my dreams usually were of a very specific type, as if there were many dreams laid a apon a few similar templates, but this year, my dreams have been all over the place -- things that just don't happen in my dreams, colors I don't usually see, and other stuff. I don't know. Lately I've been feelings as if the powers that be just picked up this dimension and gave it a good shake, like an Etch A Sketch. Everything has been so off kilter.
edit on 3/5/1414 by lifeaftercheckmate because: typos

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lifeaftercheckmate

I stand corrected. This happened Monday night, not Tuesday night.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

I know this was on Apr 29 but i do did also experience Sleep Disturbance on this week it was bad i couldn't fall sleep till the morning.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Friday night both myself and my girlfriend could barely sleep. We both woke up at least half a dozen times. I know I had dreams, but couldn't remember them. I felt anxious most of the night though.

~ Dredge

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Holy Sh!t! I joined this site just to add, ME Too... WTF?! I've heard of this site but never really delved into it until yesterday. For some reason decided to check out what the forum was all about, couldn't shake the 'dream' I had earlier, so I clicked in the metaphysical section and saw this Title. Couldn't recall the date exactly, so I remembered that I texted my niece about it, so I could check the date and... Yep, sent the text the morning of the 29th!!

I read a few pages in, and can't wait to read the rest but figured I'd add my info since this encounter has been really bothering me, kept telling myself it HAS to mean something, and I wish there was a place that could analyze dreams, and now I find I'm not the only one which on one hand is reassuring, yet makes it even creepier.

I'm in Mich. Mine was a 3 parter. The first one I remember something along the line of what someone else wrote. I was with people/presences and being given a choice (and it gets kinda foggy here, but my impression was) of another reality or timeline or place or leaving, but in the way of like I was getting promoted. And I just remember thinking... but nooooooooooo I haven't been to Australia yet dammit!, there's still stuff I want to go see! Thanks for the offer but no, and then telling myself to wake up, wake up, wake up. Don't fall back asleep, stay awake, turn on the tv and I...

Woke up, then promptly fell asleep and it was right back to the same situation. I wasn't scared of the other people or anything, more like I was afraid of finding out what they were trying to tell me because I GD have to go to Australia first dammit lmfao! And was afraid I wouldn't get that chance if I listened to them anymore... y'know kinda like sticking my fingers in my ears and repeating la la la la la la la just really silly in a way, but remembering, okay as tough as it is, I want to go see the places I wanted to see! and woke myself up again.

Now the 3rd dream is where I remember running from not so much a person, but a situation. I remember running to some kind of apt. or hotel type of building and seeing a cop type person and hiding from him. Somehow met up with a group of other individuals in that building, that were also running. I remember a blonde guy mostly because he killed or knocked out this older lady that was going to narc on him/me/all of us. But I seem to think he was kinda funny in a smart ass way. A couple other females, blonde & brunette, and it seems like maybe 2-4 more peripheral people because none of us were driving... oops got ahead of the story, so anyway....

After that we all ran out of the building together and decided we would each take our own car and meet up somewhere, but mine wouldn't start and just as I was about to get out and start running again 'they' pulled up in an old old, like one of those bigger bronco's and we all took off heading west. I remember thinking to myself we had to go there because it was safe, then one of the girls said it out loud, and then a few minutes later that's exactly where we were seeing the welcome sign to. To a certain city & state that I'll keep to myself for now. Because...

...I gotta say I'm feeling a lil' like I'm in the middle of the rewrite of The Stand right now or something eerie. But I just had to post this and see if any of you were in my dream had me in your dream ::twilight zone music:: exit

geez I hope someone has some other theories I haven't read yet. I have had lucid dreams in the past, flying dreams, shadow man dreams, guardian angel dreams, dreams of locations I've never been to before and other creepy dreams, but NONE of them were as eerie in comparison to this one (well except maybe for the apocalypse/2nd coming dream... and I'm not into any organized religion). The other difference is that I've had way 'scarier', wake up sweating, or crying dreams, this one freaked me out because it was... I dunno creepy, eerie, something. And even though we were being chased and it seemed like # went to hell in a handbasket, I / we were never really 'afraid' more like panicked, rushed... I dunno..

Sweet Dreams to you all :* and btw... sorry for any/all missing punctuation etc... pretty tired right now
edit on 9-5-2014 by Rhiannon because: Because I just posted this and read the first couple of paragraphs and cringed, so I wanted to add the btw...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Rhiannon! You picked a very interesting thread to join on.

a reply to: Rhiannon

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon
I wanted to say welcome as well. I have read a lot of far out theories here on ATS. My problem seems to be falling asleep a bit too easily most of the time. Well mainly reclining on my sofa.

I thought I didn't sleep well one night but do not remember what night that was.

PS, there's a glitch or I thought it was that gave some older members millions of stars,etc. There are other glitches too.

edit on 10/5/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kevinquisitor

I saw nothing, so I laid back down and about a minute later I felt areas of the bed 'dipping' like some pressure was being applied. It felt like someone was walking on the bed over my body

Just checking in again and your post really got my attention. I've had similar experiences. There would be times that as soon as I turn the light near my bed off and lay down, I'll feel something walking on my bed up the length of my body, if I move it'll run back the way it came and jump off the bed and I'll hear it hit the floor. Soon as I lay still it'll start over again. Though I've never heard the growling/exhaling. I haven't got a clue what it could be.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Happened to me this morning. My girlfriend and I woke up shortly after 3:00am...wide awake. And I mean we could have went out for a run. A bit later I went to use the bathroom and both my uncle and cousin were wide awake. It was almost like it was 3:00pm.

Just thought it was strange.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter a reply to: gwynnhwyfar
Thanks Gwynn & Orion!! Sorry for the late reply hehehe. I know I'm probably committing some huge message board faux-pas by posting here almost a year later lol but I'm doing it anyway

So this dream and the fact that so many other people had a 'other worldly' (for lack of a better term) sleep disturbance has never left my memory. I did try to find this thread a long time ago, but didn't have the time or patience to figure out the in-n-outs of this message board.

So I have been practicing doing # on a whim lol. Okay more like when something pops in my head, no matter how ridiculous it seems to me, I will follow it. I was just listening to a podcast from 2009 and it was talking about DNA Activation and people waking up with new abilities etc... and if made me think of this thread, and I wondered what was going on with all the others that had this sleep disturbance.

Any more for any of you? I had a pretty cool one about being able to travel anywhere in the world from a 'hallway' on a street. I remember going to Italy which was pretty awesome, but didn't have my visa to get to the philippines yet

So there it is, me doing what my gut tells me to. This is actually the 2nd message, because I deleted/ decided not to post the first one about 20 min ago, then said Screw it, 'You're following your gut remember Rhiannon!'

So How Are you all doing? The fact that I even found this thread from a google search that same week is crazy. Maybe we should all get together and do an experiment or something?? World Peace!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join