It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stemo

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Complete opposite for me last night. Everything was very bliss full and harmonious. My bed is so nice and comfortable. Kinda feel like taking a nap now.
And I will tuck you in.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It's the weather.

I concur. The transition from winter to spring has always brought about whacked out dreams and nighttime restlessness. We went from cool weather to very warm weather between yesterday and today and last night, my dreams were whacked and in total bizarro land. I overslept in a major way to boot.

My dream was specifically about things that I'd talked about yesterday so nothing surprising there. Living downtown, a bad man from my past and having myself in a wheelchair at one point (before getting out of it in frustration). Pretty normal until you figure in the floors that had no stairwells and elevators that had unclear buttons that also happened to move sideways and upside down. Getting to the 24th floor in my dream was a pain in the butt.

lol

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

For me it wasn't last night, but early yesterday morning. Rarely do I remember my dreams, but this one caused me to wake to a very intense fear. Even though I knew it was only a dream the fear would not let go, even after I went back to sleep and awoke again. I have never had a dream do this to me. Even when I got up to meet the day, I could not shake the fear and I am not one given to that emotion without a blatant cause.

For the record I'm in central east Florida, we've had no storms here as of late.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Yeah, around the beginning of April is when I started getting symptoms of anxiety, depression, etc. I've always had issues sleeping, but this last month has been pretty rough. I hope you get to see a doctor soon. I went a few weeks ago and they found elevated bilirubin in my blood. I have to go back in a few weeks for more tests, but the doctor says it's most likely Gilbert's Syndrome, which is nothing serious.

I've had some weird dreams lately, but one in particular I was in a school gym and a group of terrorists came in and took everyone hostage. They had machine guns, etc. I escaped to go for help, but then woke up.

~Dredge

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Although I'm a "dreamer" and have lots of intense, interesting, film-like dreams, this past couple weeks, and particularly the past week, my dreams have been stranger and more vivid. Plus, I have dream after dream after dream.

I also have "ringing" in the ears, one side is high pitch, the other side is very very low, rumbling, and almost sounds as if it is outside and not in my ear/head. The ringing is getting stronger at night, almost to the point of ridiculousness.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Count me in as well.

Extremely lucid dreams that are leaving me exhausted in the morning, so basically zero sleep.

Mine has been going on for the past 4 or 5 days.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, I slept just fine last night and had tornadoes touching down all around.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually, I never sleep particularly well but I've slept so hard and so deeply since this past Friday night that I've woken up feeling somewhat drugged. Last night was slightly different because I had company but other than that, my sleep has been far more intense than usual.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well last night was a bad night for me. Not much in the way of sleep at all. It seems though that the trouble sleepers slept better and the good sleepers had trouble sleeping. Whatever it was, seemed to reverse peoples normal sleeping habits.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread yet ... but I just wanted to say this ... Check the HAARP map HAARP Status When the HAARP is on your area, people will sometimes hear HUMMMMS and have sleep issues, etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I had a funny lucid dream this morning. In the dream I 'woke up' to the fact I was dreaming. My husband was in my dream. I told him we were in a dream and he kept saying ... 'no it's not'. So I said, watch this ... and I proceeded to put my hand through a steel fridge. In the dream my husband had a fit and said 'great, now I have to pay to fix the fridge' and I kept saying, no, 'it's a dream fridge it doesn't cost anything'.

When I woke up I told him about the dream and he laughed.
So no, he wasn't in the dream with me.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Too funny!

Yesterday, after work, my husband to a nap. I went in to wake him up a little later because we had things to do. He told me, "Weren't you just in here yelling about something you read on ATS?" I told him I hadn't, he said, "Yes you were, you were telling me how angry you were about something someone named Gruff had written, you said you were going to go off on them."
He didn't believe me when I told him he was dreaming.

I am thinking to myself, how bad is it, if he is dreaming about me yelling about ATS. And who the heck is Gruff? Do we have a member by that name, I don't know about?

edit on 30-4-2014 by calstorm because: Aparently I don't know the difference between here and hear.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Glad I found this thread. Now I know not to take my recent bad dreams personally. Something impersonal is blanketing us with dreams of conflict and guns.

I would recommend pooling our strength and going on the offensive, except Mars is in retrograde. So defense is probably a wiser course.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I had a pretty bad nightmare too last night. Was dragged out of my bed across the ground and slammed into a wall head first. Like something was trying to drag me through the wall but failed. Also strange is that I went to sleep in my bed and woke up this morning on my couch.

I'm thinking the dragging thing I subconciously got from reading through the Brown Mountain thread yesterday, and the fact that it's hot in LA and my couch is closer to the fan then my bed and I got up in the middle of the night and moved and don't remember it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
While I slept horribly, I didn't have any nightmares, but my dreams were very atypical. Not my normal style at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow..my sister called me yesterday to tell me the same .....that she felt intense pressure in her solar plexus and had panick attacks and weird dreams.

As i am a sleep walker and have weird stuff every night ..this night was not special for me..I was standing in front of the window and saw a "vortex ufo"...I see them often at night outside. I am really standing watching outside the window ...half asleep. And i am quite sure i would not see those when i would be awake.

The night before i saw something very interesting: "new energy structures" coming down to earth.

This month is intense.

If you want to know what is going on:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

I have cured more than 16 people with the ringing in both ears with a sound mix I invented.They are trying to join artificial intelligence to the brain and perfect weapons that drive the person insane from lack of sleep. I am an electronic engineer and I give it out free.Anyone with ringing in the ears should email me for a free copy at bbnatural@ mail.com

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The training begins

I'm an insomiac, so i fell alseep pretty late last night. But i did Notice 3 sensations, one after the other.
When ever an event happens, Like magnetic friction from an Earthquake or something else causing high pitch frequencies.

I heard a ringing 3 times in sucession around 12-1 AM pacific time.
It hardly happens, But on a regular basis. I can hear the humm of electronics, which can get annoying but w/e
Maybe il try falling asleep earlier so i can join you all on these dream trips.

I like to dream about catasrophies and the transition between human civil uprising/government facism with an impending alien invasion. Helps better prepare for the reality that will soon be upon us.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

there is no bad thing happening in the future for humanity..unless you vibe into it..there is an infinite number of futures...you can choose
edit on 30-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I never sleep that well any more, so I don't know if I was affected or not.

I'm often in the same boat. sleep? Actual, restful dream filled sleep? I can't recall the last time I had a "full night" of that. I wish I were kidding..but it leaves me unaware of what is just my own personal quirks and what is external to screw with subtle patterns sleep requires.

In general, I will say there has been "something not right" for a long time now. Many of us started feeling it back in 2010 and 2011...without any sense then, of course, what events would come to show reasons for unease in later years. Now? I just don't know but to say that uneasy feeling never went away. It just kinda moved in as a full time companion I've learned to make friends with..for lack of a better term.

I hope your sleep improves tho. Sleep Deprivation is nothing to tinker with.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join