It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just to add...yesterday morning when I was coming out of sleep, I became aware of my bitching at something / someone..arguing and indignantly insisting that they were "NOT going to change my timeline God dang it!"

So, so bizarre. LoL!
Too much Dreams and/or Paranormal forum reading..

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Probably some MK Ultra black ops thing going on.

Either that or aliens sending a mystery beam or pulse to a certain section of the US from their UFO.

"Yes, our new mystery beam appears effective in giving humans a really bad night's sleep. Our work here is done. Let us return to our planet and report this success to our elders..."

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Very strange...
Was discussing this very thing with my wife yesterday.
I tossed and turned all night Monday. No reason whatsoever.

She, of course, slept like a baby.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Same here the night of the 29th, but we were on tornado watch so I don't know for sure.

The good news is I slept like the dead through the night last night for the first time in weeks.

I've experienced this phenomena you describe before, where I and people at work and the rest of the family all have a restless night and a weird dread feeling the next day. I think it may be related to the barometric pressure.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Had some bizarre dreams and apparently woke up half asleep (cant remember)

Also had a strange dream about 3 white lights. ME and my brother saw them and they came to the window and all I felt was FEAR.

It was all a bit strange..

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

yes... an intense pressure in the solar plexus anI slept worse than many years.

I also listened to that video. that sort of thing usually seems ridiculous to me, but I found this one rather compelling. thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I went to bed around 11:45PM EST (West coast of FL and an unusually early time for me) and I was awoken by a sensation of being watched. I've experienced this before and have knowledge of "night terrors" so when I found myself paralyzed I tried to relax and go back to sleep... then suddenly I heard a noise, and felt my hair being tugged at once. I shot up, grabbed my phone and used the light on it to see around me. I saw nothing, so I laid back down and about a minute later I felt areas of the bed 'dipping' like some pressure was being applied. It felt like someone was walking on the bed over my body and at this point I was trying to stay calm, trying to rationalize what was happening when suddenly I felt the entire bed sink as if I was laying on an air mattress that had suddenly deflated. When I felt this I heard a noise as if someone was growling/exhaling deeply near my ear.

This freaked me out to the point I woke up, and stayed up for about an hour trying to figure out what the hell I just experienced. Something similar with the feeling of someone walking on my bed while I was laying in it happened a few nights ago but I just figured it was me dreaming.

After I stayed up for a bit I went back to sleep but kept waking up every two hours or so.

It was a very strange night for me and I've never experienced anything like it before... I wonder what it was?

*Edit* to add I usually have vivid dreams once a week, and have been experiencing them during the time i just described but nothing more than usual.
edit on 4 30 2014 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This post caught my eye and I found it very interesting!

My sleep schedule has been on a pretty good routine the past few weeks until last night. I had a hard time falling asleep and would continuously wake up in a panic. I remember having vivid dreams but can't recall what they were about it.

I wanted to reply and add to this discussion because there was something specifically about last night that gave me a strange/unusual feeling that was different from other random nights.

Thanks and I am in Massachusetts

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My husband and I could not sleep at all night. Finally caved in and got out of bed at around 5am, made breakfast, up till nearly 8am. Got a nap and then went to the shop.

PS: not even our cat could sleep and he sleeps ALL THE TIME!
edit on 1-5-2014 by missvicky because: to add PS

PSS: We are in Calif
edit on 1-5-2014 by missvicky because: to add PSS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

yes ..a few years ago i would also be sceptical about information like that. But i met some people ...who blew my mind.

This is real..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Very unusual.... it just so happens that a few nights ago, I experienced "sleep walking" for the first time in my life. I actually got out of my bed and was muttering loudly enough to wake one of my family. I woke up there standing in the living room, not knowing what had happened or why I was not in my bed.

I very strange experience, and now even stranger still, having read this.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I signed up just to reply to this thread.

WOW! Mind=Blown

I also live in New Jersey and I had such a weird dream on Tuesday morning. It started out with a perspective from a satellite. It zoomed into a military base. I then heard a very unrecognizable voice say that this image is from the future and that I had to go back and change the past. The base looked destroyed.

Everything started spinning and I found myself lucid in a familiar neighborhood. Being lucid and confused about the time travel and the military I just saw, I walk to the house where my friend used to live. Lo and behold, he's there with his mom. I ask them what year it was, and they thought I was living under a rock. Very sarcastically they said "It's 2008, what year did you think it was?"

TL;DR : Voice showed me a military base that was destroyed in the future, tells me I need to change the past, and the dream setting changes to the year 2008 and I'm instantly lucid and aware of the dream and what happened before I became lucid

Now I've been getting these weird dreams for the past 2 months. Dreams of an EMP and nuclear explosions. For NJ folks, one of my dreams had a nuke explosion at Newark Airport.

I really feel like someone or something is sending us these messages through our dreams. Maybe our "higher selves" are working together in this dream state to show us what's about to happen and that there's about to be a massive paradigm shift.

Who knows but this is very weird and interesting.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Perhaps there are some (possibly psychotropic) chemicals being released into the air, either by something industrial or on purpose as a mass experiment. his has happened before in the 50s and many times since then and especially in warfare.

Note: I found out this story was purely a work of fiction, but it does demonstrate the inhumane lengths taken this last century to test a human's capacity for survival and their reactions to chemicals, as a means to a purely dominative military end.

edit on 1-5-2014 by mrbeardo because: New information

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrbeardo
Perhaps there are some (possibly psychotropic) chemicals being released into the air, either by something industrial or on purpose as a mass experiment. his has happened before in the 50s and many times since then and especially in warfare.

Perhaps, but my money is on an astrological cause.

Last night I had a dream that revolved around separation from lovers; many tears... anyone have similar dreams?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I never sleep that well any more, so I don't know if I was affected or not.

Agreed After age 50, and if you're male, you will understand this perfectly.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
my mother had a dream that night : she would die....
strange indeed..
edit on 1-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I rarely have a good nights sleep. However I too experienced a rather restless sleep. Unable to stay asleep and when I did my dreams where very powerful, and thought provoking. I don't remember them but what I do remember is the feeling they leave and the questions they ask or answer. We can all feel the world as it is on the brink there is a change happening I can feel it.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: missvicky
My husband and I could not sleep at all night. Finally caved in and got out of bed at around 5am, made breakfast, up till nearly 8am. Got a nap and then went to the shop.

This thread is so weird. I also couldn't sleep Monday night (28-29), tossed and turned, figured I was just nervous about the tornados. I'm in the northeast but have family in the south.

The weird part is the next night, Tuesday (apr. 29) I slept great until I was woken up by my cat. FREAKING OUT, jumped straight up, screaming meows, huge tail, took off like a shot out of the bed. I was too tired to deal with it and rolled over, back to sleep.

Woke up Wednesday morning with blood all over my jammies and bed. The cat had scratched me to pieces. Something scared that little guy! Not weather or other animals, etc. I got the distinct feeling he was terrified by "something" but I was too tired and scared myself to investigate at dark o'clock...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
WOW! Two other posters are from the st paul/ minneapolis area just like me. I was horribly ill on Sat. Low grade fever and a migraine with nonstop vomiting/retching/extreme light /noise sensitivity for about 7 hours. Took 4mg prescribed Xanax after I kept a few sips of gatorade down. Worst migraine ever. Then I fell asleep and woke up feeling fine but I was awake all Sunday night into monday morning.
Late Sunday night (actually about 2-3 am) I couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously off and wrong. You know that feeling you get when you want/know to leave a party? That is how I felt. My mother's house burned down mysteriously in early March and it started then.(Everyone is alive and o.k.) Since then I feel like I don't "belong" here and I am stuck. If I knew HOW to leave I wouldn't know what it is I should be doing or where it is I "belong" now, but late Sunday I felt this feeling stronger than ever. When my daughter woke up in the morning she told me that she had a bad dream. She said a tall skinny "skeleton man" with really light purple skin,a huge head , huge "dark dark" purple eyes, and NO eyelids (she strongly emphasized "NO" eyelids) came into our house through a clear hole in the wall and walked slowly to where she was standing in the kitchen. He reached out to her but she punched him in the head because he made her feel scared and he fell down but popped up again like an inflatable clown with a weighted bottom. I asked her why he was a skeleton man if he had skin and she said she could see his bones through his skin. I asked if she got hurt and she said "no, I kept punching him and he kept popping up and then after I was so tired of punching him he fell down and didn't get up and then he turned into ugly brown dust and got sucked out the big hole in the wall." I asked her about the hole and she said "the wall wasn't broken it was see through and I could see through it and walk through it and I walked outside to follow the dust." I asked her where the dust went and she said "it blew through the air into our bushes (we have big juniper hedges) and there was a blueman hiding in them. I thought he was little but he stood up and he was taller than you!-he was as tall as the door! (Which would be about 7 ft. ) I asked her what happened next and she said "he told me with his eyes that I killed one of his 'underlings'."

I didn't ask her what talking with eyes was like because I am pretty sure she meant telepathy. I asked her if he said anything else and she said "he didn't tell me words anymore but I saw a lot of other skeleton guys in his eyes and they are BAD mom and so is HE, the blueman is BAD. He has mean pictures in his eyes and I am so happy he did not say any more words with them because they sound BAD. Even if he could say a nice word it is still a BAD word mom. I told him with my eyes not to hide in our bushes again or make holes in the house. I told him to make holes in his own house and go home and leave my house alone."

I realize this is really long but once I saw the title of the OP I had to add this. My daughter hasn't seen any movies with e.t.'s in them. I never let her watch any sci-fi/paranormal shows or even cartoons with e.t.'s in them nor do I talk to her about any of the things I have seen or am interested in for the simple fact that she is so young and processing enough about normal everyday stuff as it is. I don't wish to have her waking up with night terrors , bad dreams, running to my room every night, etc. I believe it's better to let her make up her own mind about these things and since she has had another experience or two involving unknowns I don't want to add any fuel to the fire. What REALLY got me with her dream was the use of the word "underling." It is a word she would NEVER say. Even if she knew what it meant (which she didn't because she is barely six and I have never heard her say it and why now? ) Of course it is possible but the chances are sooooo slim.......more than anything I am relieved and happy to know she stands up to whatever is bothering her in her dreams.

I almost forgot to add: the same exact morning my adult sister said "I had a dream there was an alien ship with lights on over our yard last night, and then it took off and that was the end of it. It was like a 5 second dream but I felt like it was real. How stupid, huh?" I just said "um, yeah...guess who else had a weird dream?" She flipped out when my daughter told her about the "blueman."

Usually I am rather skeptical of massive events like a "time-line shift." I don't know what to call this, but I am pretty convinced that something massive occurred at the end of April. March was more shocking but April was stranger than strange. I am at a loss. Truly. Has ANYONE heard of or experienced an event where the word "underling" was used or spoken? I would REALLY like to know. PM me if you want. Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ns9504

originally posted by: missvicky

This thread is so weird. I also couldn't sleep Monday night (28-29), tossed and turned, figured I was just nervous about the tornados. I'm in the northeast but have family in the south.

The weird part is the next night, Tuesday (apr. 29) I slept great until I was woken up by my cat. FREAKING OUT, jumped straight up, screaming meows, huge tail, took off like a shot out of the bed. I was too tired to deal with it and rolled over, back to sleep.

Woke up Wednesday morning with blood all over my jammies and bed. The cat had scratched me to pieces. Something scared that little guy! Not weather or other animals, etc. I got the distinct feeling he was terrified by "something" but I was too tired and scared myself to investigate at dark o'clock...

That is strange about your cat and stranger still you were sleeping so deeply not to feel all those scratches!

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join