It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR-72 sighting along IL/WI border?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Did it Look like anything like this one

Or check here

SR72

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Sometimes they're not even on the same planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: smurfy
The SR 72 is not supposed to even have a none full size demonstrator built yet, (2018 is the surmise) even if it was, it would have only a single exhaust for a 'single' engine.

en.wikipedia.org...

What they say in the white world and what is being tested in the black world are not always one in the same..

Edit: the photo mock-up you posted in your rebuttal shows 2 engines..

That picture is of the would be final aircraft..which is years down the road, it says so in the link.
Yes I am well aware that white is not black and that 'neither' are colours.

The thing is that there is no known funding for the project from government at least, but there is the funding for the USAf RQ-180 a stealth unmanned aircraft from Northrop, which is unknown, and the project is classified secret, but it was seemingly the preference for the USAF against a SR72.
The US navy also have their own aircraft projects, as well as other military and experimental projects ongoing, never mind anything the US army is doing, or NASA, or the intelligence services, or DHS. Incredible amounts of money being spent for Fort America, while people argue over Obama care.
So let's just say that Northrop's offering is a fantastically expensive blind for a bought and paid for and incredibly expensive SR72, that is actually exposed as flying now...where's all the missing money?
edit on 23-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There are a number of black projects beginning to see the light of day that didn't have any hints in the budget. That's sort of the point of the black budget. It doesn't do any good to have black project money listed in the budget.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There are a number of black projects beginning to see the light of day that didn't have any hints in the budget. That's sort of the point of the black budget. It doesn't do any good to have black project money listed in the budget.

But..but, if the complete SR72 suddenly pops up as of like now, (remember this is what this thread is about) and not 2030, where is the missing money? the books have been cooked, there still has to be a paper trail, what is the IRS doing with Boeing's/Lockheed's tax returns for nigh on two decades. It's alright to have a black budget some might think, it's not alright to be above taxation when every other Tom, Dick and Harry have to pay their whack, and be scrutinised to the last cent.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

But..but, if the complete SR72 suddenly pops up as of like now, (remember this is what this thread is about) and not 2030, where is the missing money? the books have been cooked, there still has to be a paper trail, what is the IRS doing with Boeing's/Lockheed's tax returns for nigh on two decades. It's alright to have a black budget some might think, it's not alright to be above taxation when every other Tom, Dick and Harry have to pay their whack, and be scrutinised to the last cent.

Where is the Missing money >?

Really ?

In the Conspiracy Realm ..

2.3 Trillion that was Uncounted for AKA The Government know it was Spent, but they were not telling Where

Claims of The Paper Work & Documents to Files on Hard Drives AKA Data Banks was in the Twin Towers and The Pentagon

Yeah Taking Years to Sort it out As Rumsfeld Said !

Yeah Sure .
Not Unless we Take out the Places that Hold the Information of Transactions of where that Money has Went.

911 and the War of Iraq & Afghanistan to me was a Fund Raiser

Just like a fund raiser with Vietnam with Black Budgeting ..

see on the bench talks in this clip around the 3:00 mark Defense Budget ?

yeah just like this Predicting Clip

Truth or Fiction ? It all how you Look at it

What Actually these Director's and Producer's Scriptwriter's are Driving at.

To the Public Eye that is.

It just that Loop Hole of finding out the Information.

just Saying ..

in this Conspiracy Realm we live to Thrive on ATS LOL !

Speaking of The Black Budget .

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They're not above taxation, it's handled differently for black projects. There are several projects currently rumored to exist that are only known because of sighting reports, there was nothing in the budget to give them away.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrParanoid

not an SR-71?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PaJoe52

The Blackbird hasn't flown since the 90s.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PaJoe52
As far as I know all the SR-71s were retired n 1998.
The original mission the SR-71 did has been replaced by satellites and UAV's.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

All the Blackbirds have been accounted for, and several were even cut so they can't be restored to flying condition.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MrParanoid

Sweet. I wish you would have gotten a photo, but I believe you and I'm glad your a safe driver. Star for you! Let us know if you see it again.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

What I saw instantly reminded me of the photo you shared. However, I only got a glimpse of the craft while it was making that C-shaped turn (must've been the angle of the sun). I mainly saw the contrails. I admit I could've misidentified it, but at the same time, I'm certain that it wasn't a passenger jet. Everything about the sighting was too foreign for it to have been so mundane.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Where is the Missing money >?

Really ?

In the Conspiracy Realm ..

2.3 Trillion that was Uncounted for AKA The Government know it was Spent, but they were not telling Where

Claims of The Paper Work & Documents to Files on Hard Drives AKA Data Banks was in the Twin Towers and The Pentagon

Yeah Taking Years to Sort it out As Rumsfeld Said !
Yeah Sure .
Not Unless we Take out the Places that Hold the Information of Transactions of where that Money has Went.
Truth or Fiction ? It all how you Look at it
To the Public Eye that is.

It just that Loop Hole of finding out the Information.

just Saying ..

in this Conspiracy Realm we live to Thrive on ATS LOL !

Everyone is missing the point here, and just want to rattle about black budgets, I know all about black budgets, and Rumsfeld, and 9/11, and lost files of corruption, and probably a lot of gold did a runner on 9/11 too. I refer to this thread only, which is about an SR72 sighting, of which Boeing and Lockheed are supposed to be working on, however they have not been funded by Government as far as anybody knows. On the other hand Northrop Grumman have been awarded a contract for the USAF even though their project is classified, but it's no secret that they have the contract, and that they are working on it, and that contract was awarded in opposItion to SR72, because it was the USAF's preference. NG's project should be up and running soon. The SR72 project is long term up to 2030, as yet there is no known downscale demonstrator, of which will not resemble the final result entirely anyway. So how could anybody see the final production model in the sky now? The Op is either mistaken, or the SR72 project is up and running 16 years in advance, or at the very least they have a full scale pre-production example in the air. So are Boeing and Lockheed spending their own fortunes on something that the US doesn't want? I don't think so, and they also need to balance the books and produce annual accounts. Now do you understand?
edit on 24-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: clay2 baraka

Sometimes they're not even on the same planet.

I would agree to that, some people think they have seen a SR72, but allow that they might be mistaken, others don't even know a SR72 even when you show them a picture of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The NG project is classified, not a true black project. There's a difference. Where was the funding for the RQ-170 or -180? There was no hint of their existence prior to sightings or admission of it existing. There are several other UAVs out there that have zero hints in the budget.

If the Air Force wants to hide the SR-72 in the budget we're not going to see it on the books, anywhere.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The NG project is classified, not a true black project. There's a difference. Where was the funding for the RQ-170 or -180? There was no hint of their existence prior to sightings or admission of it existing. There are several other UAVs out there that have zero hints in the budget.

If the Air Force wants to hide the SR-72 in the budget we're not going to see it on the books, anywhere.

Elaborate on that please, the NG project was a competition, NG won it. SR72 does not exist at all on except on paper. However you can sniff at the money to give a clue. That used to be my job, a government Double entry accounting system, allied to a budgetary system which meant every 1 Pence had to be accounted for literally. The trick was how far removed would the budget system, (a control) be from the actual spending.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

A classified project will still appear in the public budget, but with a cover name. When the funding for the B-2 was still classified, a line item for the Aurora program showed up in the budget. Aurora was the funding for it.

A black project is not going to show up on any public budget, be it the military budget, or the company budget.

There are at least three UAVs I know of that appeared out of nowhere. There was nothing in any budget report prior to them being seen and reported, or revealed.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
They are all showing up lately Zaphod, Slightlyunderpar and now Smurphy....

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever,

You must tire of them ??

OP - can you draw what you saw and post it??

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SirDrinksalot

Meh, if you can't take the joke....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join