It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Correct, the 'Ghosty' runs in front of any people at the bottom of the second section where the aisle is, and blacks them out..so it's a solid Ghosty just like people who might just want to run along the aisle, and do exactly the same thing with the same effect, in other words it's a person running. No harm to the OP, but anyone making a ghost-post here are winding you up.
edit on 19-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustIsALie

Really?

Is that the best you can do by way of disagreement or criticism? Attack/denigrate the person posting?

If so, I can definitely say I liked you better as a lurker as you've added absolutely *nothing* of value to this discussion.

Talk about dragging down the quality of the posts on this site...

And before you start so rudely sh#tting on other people, it would carry a lot more weight if you posted anything of substance & value yourself. So, what do you have to offer?

Yeah, I thought so.

And BTW - you still sound very young.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's a SkyCam. Sorry, no ghosts here. It has the same movement one of those cameras would have. I wish it were indeed something phantasmic.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ajdogg007
Cameras don't have legs.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10

I was gonna say yeah that's what it is but on the slowmo and zoomed version you can see defined legs.....creepy cool

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
If it's an overhead camera, why can you see leg movement on it in the slow-mo at about 30 seconds?
Definitely a strange video, but I don't see how it can be an overhead camera.

If the shadow is from an overhead camera, i would say that the 'leg movement' is nothing more than the shadow hitting the seats. I guess the shadow hitting the seats could provide a similar effect to leg movement...
edit on 19-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: ajdogg007
Cameras don't have legs.

You're not seeing legs. As someone pointed out earlier, it is most probably shadow distortion as the camera moves over the seats and crowd. Yeah, we can see something which looks like leg movement, but it also looks the exact same as a shadow distortion, as the object moves overhead.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
You can see quite clearly the backwards motion of the leg with each stride. I think it's more possible that it's the shadow of someone than an overhead camera.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You can see quite clearly the backwards motion of the leg with each stride. I think it's more possible that it's the shadow of someone than an overhead camera.

Yeah, i do see what you're saying. I'm guessing it could either be a shadow of an overhead camera, with the 'backwards motion of the leg' being a part of the shadow distortion itself (as the shadow moves over the objects).

Either that, or as you said, a shadow of a person. I do think that the shadow may be moving a bit too fast to be reflective of an actual person though. The shadow's 'running' doesn't seem to fit with the motion of which someone would employ when running at greater speeds also.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Did you even watch the slow motion part of the video? At first I thought it was a skycam, or whatever it's called, but then the video slowed down.

Those ARE legs. You can see arms and legs. I think it's much more likely to be a person running down the aisle that divides the seats, look at the pic that smurfy posted, than it is to be a camera shadow.

ETA: Looking at it closer, it appears to go behind some people when it crosses the blue stairs. I'm still going with a person running, but damn he's fast.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Roxxo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2014 by Roxxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Maybe he had to use the bathroom

What do you expect from Fox news

It did look like the apparition stopped at the fence and later grabbed a seat.

edit on 19-4-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
This isn't fox news.. it's Fox Sports. Kinda like ESPN.
This was from the live feed of the match.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It looks like the blue fence moved a bit to me when the spook went past it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with this. I saw a ghost shadow in my bedroom today. I also heard it. The sound of toenails on a wooden floor! (we have carpeting in our bedroom, but the cadence was unmistakeable!) It ws my dog Ranger who has been gone for these 7 years past. I like it when he decides to come pay a visit. I know he is waiting for me in the Summerlands. Good Boy Ranger! One of my favorite pics of him is my current avatar. Look at those eyes! He was a loyal and loving friend and I miss him. Your a good dog Ranger. Tell the rest of the "pack" and the "pride" in the Summerlands I wish them well too, and that I miss them. And I look forward to the day we can all be together again in the Summerlands. That will be a great day. Nope. Not surprised by a "ghost" image at all. Knowing they are there is a great comfort. When I smell lilacs? I know my Mom is visiting. When I smell "Brut" aftershave? Dads hanging out! If I hear a cap pistol and smell gunpowder? It's my bother "Rocky" (Phillip) who I never met. But I know it's him. The best image I have of him is a picture of him wearing his cap pistols and his cowboy hat. He crossed behind the veil when he was 8 yrs old. I believe he's my "gaurdian angel". Thanks Rocky! You've been a STELLAR wing man. I'm pretty sure you kept me alive more than once. Guess I had some work to get done. And I'm looking forward to the day when we finaly meet. Ghosts? I wouldn't want it any other way !

edit on 4192014 by tencap77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just some observations:
It looks like the outline is someone jogging at a normal pace but sped up.
As for being a skycam, the object changes shape and keeps at the shape change despite what is in the background.
The path it takes is along the seating area, though if it were up on a cable it wouldn't follow that exact path.
Lastly, the object is very defined. I've been to football games with a skycam numerous times, both day, night and evening, and have never seen the shadow of a skycam that defined.

I suppose it could still be a skycam, but the only rational thought I have other than that is that it's some overlay/video glitch and we're looking at another camera feed that is following a player on the field jogging. When it gets to the blue fence, it appears to be going over the image of it, rather than through it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Good post. To those saying it's a camera, you've gotta come up with something better than that if you wanna be respected as honest skeptics.

If it is supernatural, it would explain how it can move so freaking fast and why no one it runs in front of seems to notice.

Awesome vid.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Doesnt look like anyone has tried to find an alternate video of this event yet, let me see if anyone else in the world has seen and reported the same thing. Its very easy to lose track of things when all we have is one piece of evidence, of a camera filming the television.

Perhaps there is more....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: youdidntseeme

I did do a search last night, but there was nothing showing up around 11pm UK time. Unless my search words were crap.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
For people who thinks it's a shadow of the overhead camera, please watch the video again on a tv screen and not your monitor, you'll truly see it's a person with legs and arms running.

I'm stumped, but it's clearly a persons figure!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I have to agree with you here. I tried to see it as an overhead camera, but the motion to me just doesnt jive with that idea. I've also been looking for an alternate piece of evidence of the event to compare, but so far have come up empty. I have however found a few 'ghost hunter' style videos of the same stadium, lending to the haunted locale theory as has been previously stated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join