It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: Hecate666

I think you're the one not reading the thread. Footage from a different camera has been posted and shows that it is an actual person. Not a shadow, not a ghost, just a football fan running back to his seat.

Clearly you are kidding. So I will add that not only do people not read the posts but they don't even watch the footage or you wouldn't be saying what you are saying.
Of all explanations, a man that can run that fast through people's knees and fences, is the most ridiculous.
And if you are referring to it being a shadow of a man running [as I also read] that is just as ludicrous because of the distortion factor; and of course of the bloomin' speed that shadow is doing.
Who did they hire, Mo Farah?

You're a hypocrite to accuse other people of not reading the thread properly.Please go back a few pages and see where Rob48 has measured the distance on Google earth and timed the run to work out that he's running at about 15 MPH,Usain Bolt can do 25 MPH,so this guy is fast but not super human.If you take the trouble to just look at some of the posts towards the top of this page you can see where it's been shown that he's running along a wider aisle than the space between the seats,I'd guess at about 3 to 4 times wider than the seat gaps.He isn't running through anyone's knees because they're right at the back of the aisle and he's at the front,and the fence isn't a fence,it's the next stairway that separates the rows of seats.Oh and of course the original footage if that's all you've looked at is speeded up,the proper unedited one is going quite a bit slower than that.

He is running along this aisle,but in the yellow seats obviously......

edit on 24-4-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I don't know what others are seeing here, I really don't. It's clearly a man running down some steps, turning to his left and running along the path between the seats. Not all stadiums have the same narrow space between all rows, many have a wider space leading from platforms on the side steps.

This does not seem strange to me beyond the reason for the man running so fast and putting his safety at risk on concrete narrow steps. That's the only thing I find remotely "odd" about this video.

It was strange because of his speed and the fact that you can't run so fast between rows, etc......but I don't think it's strange anymore because of this pic I just found:

Do you guys see what I'm seeing?

See, this is what I stated in my post, not all the walkways between the seats are the same width. Anyone who has been to more than one or two stadiums will know that there are platforms that are wider, this is partly to allow better emergency access and partly to provide a break in the steps should someone fall.

Mystery explained as far as I'm concerned, the most likely explanation was the correct one - a man running fast along a wider path than people assumed was there.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Mystery explained as far as I'm concerned, the most likely explanation was the correct one - a man running fast along a wider path than people assumed was there.

Yep....but I needed to see the wider path to believe it

Mystery explained for most of us, Rocker!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Shish kebab. Humanoid and it is a person. At least, it's not a kamera machine...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think it was a stealth B2 running on swamp gas making a chemtrail while dodging Chinese lanterns in front of the planet Venus and being zapped by cosmic rays coming from Nibiru.But it definitely wasn't a Skycam.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How did anyone seriously consider that was a shadow from a skycam? It was obviously a human figure with legs. It just goes to show how thoroughly people can delude themselves into believing something if they want to. It's not only the conspiracy nuts that can BS themselves and ignore data.

Re: it being a normal person, I doubt it. The speed is unnatural and he seems to pass through people and nobody notices him.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
I think it was a stealth B2 running on swamp gas making a chemtrail while dodging Chinese lanterns in front of the planet Venus and being zapped by cosmic rays coming from Nibiru.But it definitely wasn't a Skycam.

clearly this was CIA

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
People who said this was a skycam need to reality-check themselves. They are capable of self-delusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You are quite right; I realized this when I saw another video. Oh well.
a reply to: Rob48

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreenBogey
It would be nice if you'r read the WHOLE thread where his apparrantly unatural speed and ability to seemingly pass through people has been clearly explained.
Then maybe think about getting yourself booked in for a reality check?

edit on 26-4-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Could be an ectoplasmic reverse energy system according to Jon Donnis, best physical medium in his class.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
best physical medium in his class.

Is that like being the biggest invisible friend?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
looks like a guy wearing a backpack.. can see a neckline.. don't think its a ghost though.. keep feelin military or CGI .. I could be wrong..its rare but it does happen haha

edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's obviously the ghost of a skycam that died in the stadium - sent to scare all the people who don't read the thread properly and just reply for the sake of replying.

RIP skycam ghost...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1
Everyone is putting there opinions out there on this one, so I am going to do the same and it is just that, a thought, an opinion;
It could possibly be a 'interdimensional being' - a time traveller from a parallel universe just trapped for a split moment in time into that reality.. Just a thought. A weird one, but that is the first thing I got in my little mind of what it could be.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join