It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangular Mystery Aircraft Spotted Over The U.S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Couldn't find this and it could go in either Ufo/Alien or Military i chose Military because to me this seems to be a sort of experimental cloaking field with equipment coming off of the ship to give it a wider span so that's where the triangle shape would come from.

What do you think?

triangular mystery aircraft spotted

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HattoriHanzo

I have seen these in person - they are able to hover silently very close to the rooftops, they also have a mode where they can accelerate across the whole sky in seconds. I think it is the Aurora project. I have only seen them out at night, I had no idea that they would have contrails during the day.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The simplest explanation is a triangular aircraft. There are many, as there are reasons for the shape. I don't see the need for (impossible) cloaking techniques from a picture that just has an interesting angle of illumination?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thats a pretty good photo, only gripe is the dual contrails i would have thought a new aircraft like this would have a single trail if it had one at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Boeing Phantom Ray drone

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oo same photo with the same artifacts again, just this time they turned it sideways.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Here is the link to the photos this article is talking about. That photo is the Witchita photo just turned sideways.

Texas Plane

as for the craft spotted over Texas, I think are B2's
edit on 4/19/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

No they weren't. The B-2 doesn't have any kind of curve to it, the aircraft over Texas did.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Then perhaps one of our sets of eyes is bad.

At first glance it looked B2 to me.. but who knows it's probably black project, I mean the B2 isn't the only triangular craft so anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This pic clearly shows there's no sawtooth to the aft fuselage, and a slight curve instead.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

This pic clearly shows there's no sawtooth to the aft fuselage, and a slight curve instead.

Fair enough, I wonder what it is then, and how long before I can find it on a documentary on youtube lol

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

More than two months, less than a year. At least to find out what it is. YouTube will take longer.
edit on 4/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They are getting pretty brazen flying these around in broad daylight and getting caught several times in the last few weeks. Whatever this black aircraft project is. It's about to go semi public. To me it could be two things. A new contender from one of the manufacturers for the new long range bomber. Or a advanced electint/ target designator / stuff that fits in that sorta category thing. Maybe it's modular and can do both.

My question for Zaphod is this. Wouldn't this aircraft if its truly a black project going sorta greyish public already have been in use for a while and released to the public because its going to be replaced by something even more advanced?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
My question for Zaphod is this. Wouldn't this aircraft if its truly a black project going sorta greyish public already have been in use for a while and released to the public because its going to be replaced by something even more advanced?

Not necessarily. The F-117 came out and didn't get replaced for a long time. Sometimes there are other reasons for them going grey/white.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Looks like this craft seems to employ a more conventional type of propulsion that the triangle spotted in Holland considering the exhaust contrails present.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is an....interesting leap in propulsion technology out there. I suspect it's in use on this aircraft, but I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Do we really know that it hadn't had a successor flying around ready to secretly replace it? Jut asking. You would probably know Zaph. Here's my question. Why do they let them go public if they don't already have the next generation project well in the works.

I'm thinking there could be many reasons like the cat was too expensive to keep in the bag. Too far along development for anyone else in the world to catch up. etc... Also, as a red herring. Yoo-hoo look over here were developing "this kind of technology" try and catch up, oh and make sure you waste all of your money and resources trying: meanwhile in the batcave... we are going a totally different direction that is well beyond what anyone else is considering.

I dunno Zaph. But I love these types of threads. Wonder what else that flying triangle is capable of. I mean really capable of.
edit on 19-4-2014 by BASSPLYR because: craptastic spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

In this particular case, there was a good reason for it. I can't give it out, but there was a purpose to this.

Sometimes they do it because they have to fly when it can be seen sometimes. They're not always going to be able to get away with keeping them dark. Or they're planning to have them in numbers that are going to be hard to hide, so it's better to admit they have them, and let people see them, without giving out details about them.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This new propulsion method would not happen to be the plasma filled accelerator ring or Magnetic Field Disrupter?

Or am i getting a little ahead of myself by overestimating our Military Industrial Complexes true capabilities?

edit on 19-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join