It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I hope that the Ventura crew won't mind ATS figuring out and debunking some of the things they come up with, and that may be one of the aspects which can benefit the off the grid people - test run something by us if it still has a few questions before it's released into a wider audience. Thinking out loud here.

^ = Genius.

High six = Added bonus.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Cool !
I really liked shows this far which has been on tv here.. to bad we are not as much up to date as i wish..

Great addition to the site !

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
As an American, actually living in America, who has put everything on the line to re-tool so that I can rejoin the workforce in a more powerful way to help my country solve its problems, I resent Jesse Ventura telling me to "stay vigilant" from Mexico.

If Jesse Ventura were "off the grid", no one would be seeing these videos.

Wish I could give you more stars than the one... It is a rare individual that will go against" The flow" here on ATS. Personally I think Jessie is all about sales of books and shows and could give a damn about any real truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great! Look forward to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Welcome Jesse and the crew! Staying vigilant is one thing, staying relevant is another.

Good luck to all.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is totally cool. Thank you OraTV, Jesse, and ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Governor, you have just undertaken an awesome responsibility. Good luck and thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

This is so cool! Thanks ATS and Jesse Ventura!!

ATS is so cool!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

Aye Star for you and Bybots, this smells alot like sharing fanbase/revenue. I do like Jesse, but in the end its all a big show. Off the grid yet being the main act ( see background ) on the largest conspiracy base in the world lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

this smells alot like sharing fanbase/revenue.

Well you got half of it right at least, "fanbase sharing", that's how movements, or anything else for that matter, become BIGGER.

Sadly (it makes me cry a little actually) there is no sharing or revenue exchange involved at all...

sigh...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just in time for the end of the world. Should be a hell of a run.

I'm kidding of course..... Or am I?

Interactive infotainment... Has potential. When will there be an ATS network?

Better hurrry we don't have a lot of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Jesse, I read the whole AMA earlier and this Canadian's take on how you handled that suggests that OTG's future presence here is going to be interesting indeed.

From watching you wrestle to reading (and now listening to) your thoughts... it's going to be a helluva ride.

edit on 18/4/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

This wasn't a personal attack or anything, if you do share any revenue its your right to do so, it does take time in setting stuff like this up.

No one ever said you can't make some money while saving the world lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

originally posted by: MessageforAll

this smells alot like sharing fanbase/revenue.

Well you got half of it right at least, "fanbase sharing", that's how movements, or anything else for that matter, become BIGGER.

Sadly (it makes me cry a little actually) there is no sharing or revenue exchange involved at all...

sigh...

As long as T shirts don't have Jesse's picture with ATS on them, and Springer and Overlord aren't seen selling the shirts at the Area 51 gift shop and then get caught smuggling cash to Jesse's hideout in Mexico, I think it should be fun.
Nice move guys. Congrats.

IF I'm boarder patrol, I'd already have ATS members pics posted on the "Most Wanted" board in the offices anyways for thinking out of the box.

So what's a little more risk sharing of idea's? Righttttt?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer What about Monkeyboy...........how is he going to take this? Has anyone even thought of that?

edit on 18-4-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is going to increase the traffic on ATS. Lots of extra smarts and viewpoints and opinions (smart or not) added to the regular ATS buffet.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

He is probably pondering this as we speak.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

what specifically do you find disturbing about that?
Honest question.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: cosmicexplorer What about Monkeyboy...........how is he going to take this? Has anyone even thought of that?

haha I almost mentioned that....poor guy is in hiding

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm really pumped about this.
Great job staff and good luck Jesse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join