It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 skywatchers, 2 states, same anomalies filmed during Blood Moon Eclipse (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I thought the moon was more peachy in color than red, and it wasn't full on peachy color until total eclipse. I'm really thinking that' these people captured the ISS.

edit on 17-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: G0v0D47

You expect me to believe the moving flashy is a satellite? What kind of thrusters do u think they have?
Not to be a pest, but moving that kind of metal contraption without light bouncing wings in a specific pattern across the sky takes much more than rocket fuel. I would agree the little stationary ones might be sats, but the biggon, not believein it lol

The lack of basic knowledge is strong with this one... sorry for the jab but really.

Im frankly flabbergasted by this. An individual who claims to have seen a few UFO's jump to FTL, who then makes a statement saying satellites should or dont move, how can anyone take your other claims seriously when you show a basic lack of knowledge like that... satellites have (I believe, could be wrong) correctional thrusters, but apart from that they are basically in a constant free fall, falling to earth but never hitting it. Eventually the orbit decays and earths gravity wins and they come streaming back to earth in a nice string of burning streaks of fire.

People really need to learn what they are looking at when they look up at night, especially the basics before they can even start to say they've seen 'odd' things in the sky. And im saying that as a person who saw a close nit group of 4 "Satellites" in an L formation (which from what ive read, doesn't exists) 6 years ago... not claiming anything but at least I knew what they could have been to decide what they werent afterwards.

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

raedar
reply to post by draknoir2

Have you watched the "hologram" videos? It certainly is weird what he picked up four times now. That could be a thread on its own, but the fact he draws the conclusion it could be a hologram would turn everyone off I think.

If it ever came to light that the moon was indeed a hologram I'd set up a webcam and physically eat my own shoes for the world to see

Wait what?... seriously there are people who think the moon is a hologram.

Stop the Earth, I want to get off!
edit on 17-4-2014 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
reply to post by Box of Rain

It has to do with how they are filming it. I'm sorry but I don't have much knowledge of telescopes. But they commented on this in a live chat yesterday. DKSW will be a mirror of crrow due to a "prism" set up his scope uses.

I hope that helps.

Compare from 1:58 to about 2:17 with 3:10 to about 3:26. Different objects even though DSW tried to play it off.

The inversion excuse does not account for the fact that the object was not seen in both views.

The orientation is the same for both views in the vid. "

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Well said BigFootNZ.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar
Which objects are the same? So far all I've seen is the opposite of what they claim.

@ 2:50- "I must have 15 of 'em on film by now". Object moving top to bottom near center is nowhere to be found on DSW's view. @ 1:38 you hear "I must have 15 of 'em on film by now" but what Crrow sees is not seen by DSW. Add this to my post above and I believe you'll see these guys are full of it.

ETA: Not that it matters to anyone but Crrow is soliciting donations from the folks he's hoaxing.
edit on 18-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join