It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 skywatchers, 2 states, same anomalies filmed during Blood Moon Eclipse (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by raedar

OK, wow. I know little of UFO's, etc but that sucker must have been huge. Even as a small dot across the moon adjusting for size.. well I don't know but it looked big. Nice find!

Again, you can't make any judgement about size without knowing the distance. In the words of Father Ted: "These ones are small, but these ones are far away..."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ok so then the idea is that we see a sky full of sats rather than stars. or more like the ones that move are sats, the dim dots are stars.
Very odd to think that a sat can move the same relative speed as an airplane around that height. However i do have one straight question for you since this seems to tie in: are you a UFO believer, or rationalist? Seems not taking the Roswell road.
just wonderin. and tanks for the insight, im not fashionably educated on the business of sats.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

G0v0D47
are you a UFO believer, or rationalist? Seems not taking the Roswell road.
just wonderin. and tanks for the insight, im not fashionably educated on the business of sats.

No worries about being an expert on space stuff...nobody is born with the knowledge, and hopefully ATS can at least make you a better spotter of truly unique things.

As far as my beliefs. Hmm, I would consider myself a UFO hopeful...not a believer as I have never seen anything (after a considerable amount of time sitting on my roof with binoculars, a telescope, and m1 eyeballs scanning at all hours for months on end).
But it makes sense to me overall. nothing too supernatural about neighbors with better physics understanding checking out the neighborhood...so I believe in the possibility of it as its not magical by any stretch..but it would be remarkable...
I just want to make sure that when I do see something, it truly is something amazing and not just...a flock of geese or something being hit by city light.

I don't know what happened at Roswell. Seems like an interesting thing to consider, but given the muddy waters, its unlikely any solid evidence will come from that either way...so, dismiss it as folklore that may have some truth in it, but has ultimately been so corrupted that truth is absent from the case.

In regards to satellites, depending on how close to the earth it is, is depending on how fast they are going in proportion to the earth. geosynchronous orbit is pretty far out there..sats there don't really move (as they are in geo), but anything lower than that will appear to be moving across the sky...the closer to the earth, the faster it is going.
here is a nice image to get a visual understanding
Orbits
Also this:

More than 500,000 pieces of debris, or “space junk,” are tracked as they orbit the Earth. They all travel at speeds up to 17,500 mph, fast enough for a relatively small piece of orbital debris to damage a satellite or a spacecraft.

That's a lot of crap flying around up there. We are messy creatures, and we just started our space excursions.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wait...
For the one object, the guy on the phone says it is "passing by the equator now and heading towards the lower left limb", and then a second later we see an object (which looks like a bird to me) fly toward the upper right.

How is that the same object?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

I haven't watched the videos properly yet. If it is the same object, perhaps one view is an inverted one through a telescope?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Rob48

I haven't watched the videos properly yet. If it is the same object, perhaps one view is an inverted one through a telescope?

Yeah - I suppose that's possible, but they don't show what the other guy (on the phone) is seeing.

Still, the object in that case looked extremely bird-like to me, and if the two guys saw things a few seconds apart, then it may have just been coincidental (and two different objects).

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For the people saying satellites would light up more..If the moon is covered by the earths shadow then how would they light up from the sun?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
if you search for 'UFO activity during eclipses' you'll find even more scraps of info

about that chem-bomb video..
i don't know exactly what's going on there but i've seen the orb things myself and they do appear around these chemtrails..
i've seen this more than once & have friends who've seen them also now

unless we're all somehow conveniently having the same delusion worldwide, there's something going on here..

..a bit like that supposed CDC snippet about morgellons at the end of the movie 'shadow people'

"relax folks, it's all in our heads"

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Last night I was viewing Orion's stars with my Celestron 5" telescope when I spotted a moving light passing through my field of view moving from NW to SE. I was able to follow it's path I could tell it was a satellite by it's slow steady unchanging flight. A few minutes later another light appeared in about the same general location and a little different flight path.. the difference was this one was hauling ass... 3 times the speed of the first light. I also was able to follow this light for quite a long distance and the speed was amazing. What was it??? To fast for a satellite I think.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

the difference was this one was hauling ass... 3 times the speed of the first light. I also was able to follow this light for quite a long distance and the speed was amazing. What was it??? To fast for a satellite I think

The satellite was probably in low Earth orbit , a satellite in low Earth orbit moves faster then a satellite in geostationary orbit...I believe it's to do with gravity.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

raedar
Two skywatchers from two different states film the same moon anomalies during the blood moon eclipse.

Satellites accounted for.

I've been following these guys work for a spell and so far feel they are genuine, but not experts. They haven't worked together before, just happened to be doing similar work and connected for this event.

This footage is weird, and it was filmed twice in two distant locales....

edit on 17-4-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

Not that Crrow777 guy again...

He's genuine alright.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's just a cosmic ray reflecting off a bird. Don't you all know anything??? lol

But seriously, these are interesting vid's that I haven't seen.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The objects in the videos you posted clearly look like birds in flight, from their form and from the movement they exhibit. So are you trying to make the case the objects in the OP video are not birds?
edit on 66152Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Box of Rain

Rob48

Yeah - I suppose that's possible, but they don't show what the other guy (on the phone) is seeing.

Still, the object in that case looked extremely bird-like to me, and if the two guys saw things a few seconds apart, then it may have just been coincidental (and two different objects).

Like I say, I haven't watched the videos yet, other than a quick skim on my phone. Not big enough to see anything but a black dot. Unfortunately I have other things to do than look at satellites/birds/whatever at the moment

edit on 17-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It has to do with how they are filming it. I'm sorry but I don't have much knowledge of telescopes. But they commented on this in a live chat yesterday. DKSW will be a mirror of crrow due to a "prism" set up his scope uses.

I hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The two skywatchers were synchronized but were 100s of miles apart. They would not have filmed the same birds, which rules out birds.

Crrow777 is in Southern California and Darksywatcher74 is in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

raedar
reply to post by Bilk22

The two skywatchers were synchronized but were 100s of miles apart. They would not have filmed the same birds, which rules out birds.

Crrow777 is in Southern California and Darksywatcher74 is in Arizona.

Crrow777 also believes that the moon is obscured by a hologram.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

It's explained better in crrow's video around the 4:50 mark. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here's my question, are there satellites in space that are not commercially registered? They were able to verify one satellite that appeared on screen at the exact time a mystery object did. The mystery object was not in any of the registries.

Another reason this caught my eye is how differently the "mystery objects" move as compared to the satellites. The satellites move incredibly fast and on a direct path. They "mystery objects" move so much slower, and in a seemingly corkscrew pattern.

I'm below amateur level here. Thanks for all the input ATSers!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

I can't see the white things... Can you pinpoint one at a certain time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join