It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 skywatchers, 2 states, same anomalies filmed during Blood Moon Eclipse (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Two skywatchers from two different states film the same moon anomalies during the blood moon eclipse.

Satellites accounted for.

I've been following these guys work for a spell and so far feel they are genuine, but not experts. They haven't worked together before, just happened to be doing similar work and connected for this event.

This footage is weird, and it was filmed twice in two distant locales....

edit on 17-4-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
From the same guy that have us the chem bomb video

And also he filmed what he described as a holographic moon. Please I can't take this guy seriously. I watched the video and when you are filming the moon there is so much distance between camera lens and moon that those objects could be anything. Satellites come in all sizes and shapes

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I used to own a Celestron 8" and enjoyed viewing the moon. I also saw satellites transiting the surface. Back then there wasn't near as many as there are today.

But they all exhibit the same behavior. They enter from one side, track across at constant speed with no apparent change in direction.

Show me a "moon crossing anomaly" that doesn't.

I'm sure I'll regret saying that.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

OK, wow. I know little of UFO's, etc but that sucker must have been huge. Even as a small dot across the moon adjusting for size.. well I don't know but it looked big. Nice find!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I see the black objects they are talking about in this video easily. What are the white objects the are hella hard to see but are moving at a slow pace? I see vibration in the video and that's not what im talking about.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Gonna go with satellites and other space junk. There is a ton of stuff in our orbit.

So, he is right in regards to it being space objects...just probably not what he is leading with in regards to it being anything potentially remarkable.

Didn't watch to the end, but if one like..stopped and made a right angle or something, then that would be of interest...otherwise, meh..

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Things crossing the Moon:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So...your suggesting they are alien ships then?
neat.

Hey everyone, Phage just said space invaders are here flying bird shaped crafts!!!

kidding of course, but what do you make of objects that pass the moon that are seen in two different points of view hundreds of miles away? gotta be satellites or other space junk and not just birds and bats, right?

Edit: ok, your second youtube link posted about sats.
edit on 17-4-2014 by SaturnFX because: bork bork bork

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Phage
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Could you not get this forum excited just once, and play along, have some fun with a thread
wink wink.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Im more interested in where they came from, since 50% or more of the ufo sightings of the past 50 years have been govt reengineering of Grey tech and done from testing ground to flight simulation for the purpose of recon. btw Yall DO know about the Moon Base right? ....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Btw for reference to this being ufo stuff, ive seen plenty of them in the sky for years prolly since 2010 or b4. Id have to say northern night sky. Have seen a few(less than ten) jump to FTL from our orbit. Plus the majority were either scout ships or the pyramid shaped ones that blink tricolor. NO they are not satellites(sats dont move across the sky and light up)
I live in WI so north is North lol

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Last vid I seen of DSW74 showed something skipping all the way across the moon. With this new vid it looks like they learned how to fly in only a couple of weeks.

A huge object is filmed impacting and bouncing off the Moon - no one bats an eyelid - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S I was going to enter raffle but I ready sealed the envelope
edit on 17-4-2014 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Phage
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Phage my good man , they were filming the same thing in two different locations, but still managed to pick up the same objects. The the first YouTube video you presented ,suggest they were birds ? I am assuming this cause their was no audio explanation.

If this is the Case how did these people pick up the same flying objects at the same time in different locations. Surely what ever they were must be in space ?

Enlighten me Phage

Humbly

LSH

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

NO they are not satellites(sats dont move across the sky and light up)

Some of them do.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by G0v0D47

Some of them do.

You expect me to believe the moving flashy is a satellite? What kind of thrusters do u think they have?
Not to be a pest, but moving that kind of metal contraption without light bouncing wings in a specific pattern across the sky takes much more than rocket fuel. I would agree the little stationary ones might be sats, but the biggon, not believein it lol

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

You expect me to believe the moving flashy is a satellite?

I don't expect you to believe anything but you may want to check it out for yourself the information is available online.
The video I posted is of an Iridium communications satellite the flare is caused by the sun reflecting off the panels.
Iridium flares

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Do you understand what an orbit is? Actually I don't know why I even asked that, because clearly you don't. How big are the thrusters required to keep the Moon in orbit around the Earth? That's much bigger than a satellite!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

If this is the Case how did these people pick up the same flying objects at the same time in different locations. Surely what ever they were must be in space ?

Yes, if the same objects were filmed from two different locations crossing the moon then they must be high up. In fact if we know the distance between the two observers, and measure the apparent angular displacement of the paths relative to the moon, then we should be able to get a good estimate of the height, using simple trig, shouldn't we?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

G0v0D47

Actually, that's exactly what they do..not really light up, but reflect the suns light on them.
and they are constantly zipping across the sky.

Satellite watching is done from sundown for a couple hours, and the same around 2 hours before sunrise...the sats up high are in the sunlight, but the ground is still dark, so they appear as high up dots going across the sky. if you watch them, they will appear a bit slow and sluggish on the horizon, then when they get above your head, they appear faster, then go a bit slower again. this is just perception though.

If they are following a straight line (or from your perspective if you have a clear view, a very subtle arc..earths curve), then its a satellite. If it stops and goes in reverse or makes some mega right angle that simply is not an illusion, then it might be something a bit more interesting.

Also, you may occadsionally see one flash super bright once or twice..iridium flare.

Know what your seeing when you look up is step 1 in astronomical viewing..else your gonna be in a perpetual panic about space invaders coming at you.

could be worse though..there are people on youtube who film airplanes and demand they are alien crafts...not even sure if they are being serious, or just pulling a very committed joke.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

G0v0D47
not believein it lol

Sunlight on panels.
I remember the first one I seen...it was like space took a picture of me. looked up and out of nowhere, a bright flash right overhead. I was thinking it was a freaking mothership coming down or something..blew my mind..but researched it and yep...iridium flare.
Reality can really bum you out sometimes. heh

edit on 17-4-2014 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join