It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against time travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I want to talk about a conspiracy against time travel so secret that it is against the law for me to post its link But, i can tell you about it. On blogger there is a blog called time traveler building his time machine with computers and algorithms. It is about conspiracy and time travel. This blog is so secret and the conspiracy against it runs so high that it is forbidden to post its link anywhere on the internet at all what so ever. It is Above Top Secret. Also there is disinformation agents that help keep this blog a secret. Now, that being said let me tell you how the time travel works.

How the theory of time travel on this blog works is by check-sum hacking. Everyone knows at least some do that a computer file can be represented with a number. But, what this time machine does is takes a check-sum and constructs a file. Now, that in and of itself may not be a big deal but search bots are used to check the files as they are constructed to see if they are time travel media files. It constructs thousands of files at a time and check-sums for unknown files are used. Now, doing this it is possible to search for computer media files of the future, past, or alternate time-lines. It is time travel by way of computer.

This is a conspiracy and it is time travel.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Soo...what your saying is that alternate timelines show up on our internet?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Reactor

I saw the page, but has he proven that time travel exists via his method? I'm really interested in time travel.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Maybe its just too early for me today, but I am rather confused here...

I would like to explore this topic more, but from the information presented, does not seem like a possibility. I will; check back later today and see what this is all about.

I hope to be able to find some more info then.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Reactor

I want to talk about a conspiracy against time travel so secret that it is against the law for me to post its link But, i can tell you about it.

Any domain that is registered and accessible via DNS or IP address is not illegal. Anything the web admin's don't want you to see they can lock down. I call BS.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

It seems like one major chink to the story is that the guy on blogger is #ucking futs. I'd be skeptical of anything about that guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
timetravelcomputers.blogspot.ca...

TIME TRAVELER BUILDING HIS TIME MACHINE WITH COMPUTERS AND ALGORITHMS

A BLOG ABOUT A MAN BUILDING HIS TIME MACHINE AND FIGHTING DISINFORMATION AGENTS ON THE INTERNET. THIS TIME MACHINE IS BUILT WITH COMPUTERS USING ALGORITHMS, HACKING TECHNOLOGY, AND DATA MINING.

Did I just break the law by googling time travel blog?

I'll be expecting illuminati agents to break my door down any moment now.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I guess this extremely base form of blog-marketing will reach mostly very young people.

Besides...its not a "conspiracy against" time-travel but an "effort for" time-integrity. If we allow everyone to time-travel utter chaos, confusion, hell-on-earth would ensue.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Bassago

reply to post by Reactor

I want to talk about a conspiracy against time travel so secret that it is against the law for me to post its link But, i can tell you about it.

Any domain that is registered and accessible via DNS or IP address is not illegal. Anything the web admin's don't want you to see they can lock down. I call BS.

Exactly. If it was really so secret it would be on the dark net. Still I'm interested in reading this blog if anyone has a link.

EDIT: never mind I see freelance_zenarchist has posted the link. Thanks bud.
edit on 17/4/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You'd be trippin' off of insanity. Someone previous to you posted the link. Before Skyfloating.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Reactor

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic /27438-one-mans-truth-about-time-travel/

Here you are on the Conspiracy Cafe forums 3 years ago.

So it's your blog, and your post was B.S.

edit on 17-4-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow... I spent 2 minutes reading that blog and it's obvious the author is highly deluded. I thought the blog might contain some interesting ideas but it's just nonsensical ramblings with lots of technical jargon thrown in there for good measure. This thread should be removed since it's obvious the author of that blog is the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
ok, well obviously without doing too much investigation into ops claims, I can comfortably call total b.s. for multiple reasons, first off being just obvious derpyness of it all (the super secret guys blog that knows of time travel and how to do it via the net who has yet to...you know..download and patent holographic technology, phasers, cylons, or anything else awesome the future holds..but rather just talks about checksum issues.
heh

But

I do like the sci-fi idea of some sort of quantum internet travelling backwards in time also and accessable by past people whom somehow stumble across it..net from the future, from different worlds, different dimensions..the possibilities are limitless towards the sci-fi coolness of it all...of course you come across futurenet and try to implement any ideas, it immediately changes the future outcome and creates a paradox (after all, the future person you ripped off the idea or schematics from no longer published that paper you stole...so then what...)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Reactor

LOL It's your blog, your using the same avatar**** Way to early for this.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

LOL, nice spot. Epic fail is epic.

(PS the link is messed up, at least on my phone. Try this version.)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

coldkidc
Soo...what your saying is that alternate timelines show up on our internet?

That is extremely hard to do. 1 Time travel without the tech is subsconcious/dreamstate only, 2 Merging kinetic(wire transfer) timelines requires a WWW wormhole in cyberspace.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I have a better idea, instead of just tossing it to the wayside, why not have whoever start another thread on TT and use it as a "who you agree its possible" discussion. I can tell you right now, it is. However its not technical babble, its actual energy dimension manipulation and quantum displacement(your mind projects) you dont actually walk through a warp bubble lol
Just sayin......crap post or not, the theme was in fact something to be discussed.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
-gah, wrong thread-
bunch of stuff about quantum travel that was from another thread.
I need sleep
edit on 17-4-2014 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

LOL I see what your saying however, I said quantum mechanic for TT not astral travel. And no one is "keeping" lgms on Mars lol 1 they work on Earth 2 That was I believe the other post about the pictography of Mars. This is TT, unless i miss read. And TT(timetravel) is not a project of that kind. Its a form of quantum displacement. 2 Ways to do it. And this is where the thread SHOULD have gone: estimation and possibility of how and why time travel is possible, not techno babble.
Take it as u will, but outside the personal spirit travel endeavor, TT is actually a science humans are only at the thinking level of understanding(movies). Although, i did read somewhere that the govt with the Greys through jump gates manipulate the time lines using the relays and stargates in order to fashion this particular timeline to the agenda of first contact and such. Seems scifiish, but actually i think its kinda related to the story of Star Trek first contact. Except the contact would be Greys and Dracos instead of ST races.

top topics

join