It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars Don't Move, But Phasing Craft Do...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So depending on what page of the book, 'The World You Live In' By Experience, your on, this may very well be 'just another dumb ass sighting'. I have a very detailed post on here already, this one, not so much.

Yesterday, I was at my friends house, ha ha, the same one I was on my way to see in my last post. We were standing outside the front door, around 10.00pm and I ALWAYS, end up talking about what I have found out recently or facts that may try to help stimulate his curiosity, just enough for him to do his own research. Every time I see him when I am leaving, I say to him, not 'goodbye' but instead, 'eyes on the skies'. Because I firmly believe that the sightings are getting more regular as many people will support.

Oh my, my, my. So we are chatting, smoking, and I look up, as I always do. And wow, what a bright star that is..... Its .... its MOVING....

So I say very enthusiastically , "Holy s*** mate, would you look at that.... Tell me that's not a plane.... that bright.... No way!"
"Whaaatttt, are you kidding me?" he chuntered.

This thing was moving alright, hard to make out how fast, but it sure was not slow. It didn't seem to be going much faster than a regular jet, so within the remit of our speeds this time, thing is, it was dead quiet, jets are so loud, especially where we were, you can always hear them, not always see them, but hear them for sure.

And I said, (While jumping and throwing my fist into the air) WAIT, Wait for it to phase out mate, if it is I swear it will just... disappear...... "

And do you know, it phased out, his reaction was 'brilliant'!
"NO F***ING WAY!"

Finally, just what I have been waiting for... Now will you look? The questions started today, where did you get that info from on this and that. What website can I go to, blah blah, yes mate, I am here to help. If there is anything you need to ask me, I am here, Oh, and, welcome to the minority...
edit on 15-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

And I said, (While jumping and throwing my fist into the air) WAIT, Wait for it to phase out mate, if it is I swear it will just... disappear...... "

Given the time and description of the sighting it sounds to me like you were watching satellites , it didn't phase out but moved into shade.

Iridium satellites brighten and flare as the sun reflects from their panels , a cool sight.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Zig-zag= possible UFO.

Straight line=satellite/ISS.

Sorry,bloke

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yea, I see fake stars all the time, In fact they are quite the phenomena in my home town.

The once we observed an exremely bright star for about 50 minutes..
At which point in then decided to just get up and fly away
aha.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm, didn't give my location though, I could understand if it was higher, this was not too far up to be honest, and I don't think that we where near the edge of the un-lit area of the Earth. I have seen these things do amazing things, same bright aspect to them. Plausible to assume that it could have been a satellite, I choose not to believe that though.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Congratulations !! You spotted them !! You spotted your first satellite or you spotted the ISS

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Ever seen a UFO?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Nope but I've seen plenty of satellites
there's hundreds of them up there

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Gonna guess your in the UK? I'm in the NE UK and i saw exactly what you described last night about the same time, very bright, moving across the sky and it eventually just blinked out.
It was the ISS.

Cool sight!

edit on 15/4/2014 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What you described is exactly what the ISS looks like when it passes overhead. Very bright, travels across the sky....then fades out as it enters the Earth's shadow.

You gave the time, but not your location.

That's okay, you can look it up yourself. Plenty of links to do so:

Spaceweather.com

Heavens Above

Live Real Time Satellite Tracker

iSat: Interactive Satellite Viewer

And many, many more out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Plausible to assume that it could have been a satellite, I choose not to believe that though.

So you choose to believe the implausible over the plausible.......why?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Theres a video on youtube. Someone took footage of an actual UFO during the Blood Moon eclipse. This seems to come off one of the craters, zip out into space, then take off behind the moon.

Cheers

Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Daver2056
reply to post by D0M1N0

Theres a video on youtube. Someone took footage of an actual UFO during the Blood Moon eclipse. This seems to come off one of the craters, zip out into space, then take off behind the moon.

Cheers

Dave

Direct me to this then please...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Sweet, I guess that explains it then, ha ha. Oh how excited I was!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Lol, its not really that implausible now is it... Implausible means not seeming reasonable or probable; failing to convince defiantly, not seeming reasonable, in this day and age. Totally reasonable. But after the information I have been given here... It was the ISS. Pretty cool to see.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Look up simple satellite tracker, punch in your area code, and you will get a time for most stuff crossing over. Then you CAN say what it is or is not. There's no point in wondering.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Cool story, more than likely it was a satellite though.
2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I was looking at the ISS locater page last Friday night I think it was, said ISS would be visible in my area Michigan around 10:30ish but sorta low on horizon and In the NNW area. So I went outside to look. I think it was too low on the horizon to see (trees,houses) but I saw something come right overhead. From due south heading due north. Was pretty cool.

Looked at the satellite tracker pages people have linked and couldnt find anything moving that direction.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
wow outside smoking! I commend you on a classic troll post

D0M1N0
So depending on what page of the book, 'The World You Live In' By Experience, your on, this may very well be 'just another dumb ass sighting'. I have a very detailed post on here already, this one, not so much.

Yesterday, I was at my friends house, ha ha, the same one I was on my way to see in my last post. We were standing outside the front door, around 10.00pm and I ALWAYS, end up talking about what I have found out recently or facts that may try to help stimulate his curiosity, just enough for him to do his own research. Every time I see him when I am leaving, I say to him, not 'goodbye' but instead, 'eyes on the skies'. Because I firmly believe that the sightings are getting more regular as many people will support.

Oh my, my, my. So we are chatting, smoking, and I look up, as I always do. And wow, what a bright star that is..... Its .... its MOVING....

So I say very enthusiastically , "Holy s*** mate, would you look at that.... Tell me that's not a plane.... that bright.... No way!"
"Whaaatttt, are you kidding me?" he chuntered.

This thing was moving alright, hard to make out how fast, but it sure was not slow. It didn't seem to be going much faster than a regular jet, so within the remit of our speeds this time, thing is, it was dead quiet, jets are so loud, especially where we were, you can always hear them, not always see them, but hear them for sure.

"NO F***ING WAY!"

Finally, just what I have been waiting for... Now will you look? The questions started today, where did you get that info from on this and that. What website can I go to, blah blah, yes mate, I am here to help. If there is anything you need to ask me, I am here, Oh, and, welcome to the minority...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by gortex

Hmm, didn't give my location though, I could understand if it was higher, this was not too far up to be honest, and I don't think that we where near the edge of the un-lit area of the Earth. I have seen these things do amazing things, same bright aspect to them. Plausible to assume that it could have been a satellite, I choose not to believe that though.

Yes this the proof of your excellent observation abilities to detect craft as you told readers in your other thread of spotting something not of this world.

And from the sounds of things of you expecting to phase out its as though you have witnessed this before,

With the ISS and other unclassified satellites being easily identified via a number of websites and your interest in these things and expertise from your time in the navy I am surprised that you needed to start a thread and have the ATS community identify your sighting.

Every time I see him when I am leaving, I say to him, not 'goodbye' but instead, 'eyes on the skies'. Because I firmly believe that the sightings are getting more regular as many people will support. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet you couldn't identify the ISS?

Are you going to tell your friend it was the ISS or just leave the suspense and mystery going?

<<   2 >>

join