It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Huckabee SLAMS the FEDS over the Bundy Ranch (Video) - Must See

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Mike Huckabee Talk About Bunkerville Bundy Ranch Standoff At Freedom Summit In New Hampshire

Skip forward to around the 8 minute and 15 second mark if you want to watch the good stuff.

edit on 4/13/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

He makes a lot of sense. Forward to the 14 minute mark, to hear his stance on the IRS. Absolute truth he speaks.

Thanks for posting this. I'm not a big Huckabee fan...but what he said about multiple injustices heaped on the American people, truly resonates with how I feel.

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Don't skip through! This video is a good show of his show of character

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
GREAT VIDEO! I'm going to post this to Facebook and urge family and friends to view it. Its time for our country to stand up and do something about all the injustices done to its people.

Every word he said was true, except for the last line about going to vote. There is no way to vote out the injustice. Every politician that has a chance to win is corrupt. The ones that are good people are slandered and made to look evil. The only way we are going to fix this is to just stop giving in to the government and actively stand up to the oppression. Note that this in no way mentions or condones violence.

I have decided that I DO NOT at all agree with the ACA. Therefore, when the deadline came and went, I laughed at it. There is no way I am going to sign up and play into their hands. If and when they send the bill for the fee, I wont pay it. If they try and do anything about it, I will fight with everything I have to defend my stance, as I would hope you would as well. I didn't vote for it, and neither did anyone I know. Therefore, I don't see how you can force me to do it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Good one, just watched it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I will never understand the American voting system.

So Americans don't need to show ID to vote?

I have also heard that even if some one has the popular vote that they could still lose, is that true?

If thats true then what is the point of voting anyways? I thought the point of a vote was to elect the person who WON the popular vote..

Has any one seen the movie "Gangs of New York"?

In it it shows, what today we call peace officers, fighting amounts them selves, Crony capitalism, Governments exploiting Loop holes, Gangs rounding up people to win votes because people DIDN'T NEED ID TO VOTE, It also showed the harsh differences between the extremely wealthy and the extremely poor, It showed the police acting like gangs, it also showed the greed of officials who are 'voted' into power.

Is it just me or does this movie fit right in with Americas current society? I dont think anything has changed in 100-200 years.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So Mike Huckabee is relevant again? Really?

I agree with the gist of his comments, but the guy is just playing politics. Did everyone suddenly forget the garbage this guy and his party were responsible for during the primaries? I guess there are a lot of people here who still think the republicans and democrats are diametrically opposed instead of two sides of the same coin, so I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Seeing as this thread has more to do with the 'politics' of the Bundy Ranch.....and I don't understand/know much about the Koch brothers other than they keep popping up....I stumbled across this and wonder what you guys think...

Americans for Prosperity (AFP), the conservative non-profit group, was founded by and has been largely funded by billionaires Charles and David Koch. The Center for Media and Democracy reported that in its previous incarnation as Citizens for a Sound Economy, AFP received $12 million of its $18 million in funding from the Koch Family Foundation.

Two of its local affiliates, Americans for Prosperity Nevada and Americans for Prosperity Colorado, have become active boosters of Bundy's actions.

AFP Nevada has promoted the hashtag #BundyBattle, which supporters are using to showcase their message. In one tweet, AFP Nevada posted a graphic attacking the cattle round up and said they had a "bone to pick" with the Bureau of Land Management.

truth-out.org...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yah, I would tend to agree.

He's making some good points but at the end of the day, he's a typical statist.

Prior to Ron Paul's message becoming well known, these guys in the Republican Party NEVER spoke about states' rights, individual liberties, sound money, ending the Fed etc.

Ron Paul has been screaming about the IRS for decades. Not simply because its popular now. Huckabee actually uses some of Ron Paul's exact lines.

In an interview with Greta Van Susteren, Newt Gingrich said, "Now, nobody at that time was talking about the Tenth Amendment. Nobody at that time was talking about these kind of constitutional issues."

WRONG.

These Ron Paul wanna-bes never cared about the Constitution.

Here is this neocon trash intentionally blurring the lines between government and country. VERY common tactic used by the establishment and media. He knows EXACTLY whats hes doing.

edit on 13-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I've never shown I.d. In all of my almost 30 years of voting. And I know someone, who votes in 2 separate towns. Last time I checked, that was illegal. But she still does it. 2 homes in 2 different towns.....anyway, GREAT VIDEO OP! TY...S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
COMPLETELY...

Agree !!!! Where oh where is the Land of the Free.. Japan ?

Destinyone

He makes a lot of sense. Forward to the 14 minute mark, to hear his stance on the IRS. Absolute truth he speaks.

Thanks for posting this. I'm not a big Huckabee fan...but what he said about multiple injustices heaped on the American people, truly resonates with how I feel.

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

He also had a hand in throwing Paul under the bus.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like Huckabee for his show and insights although he's pretty much damaged goods politically. I hate it when he brings out the guitar and has some band play whatever it is they call country.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
They're gonna kill him. This speech was more eye opening than any John Lennon or Bob Marley song ever written.
On second thought, the governor will probably be fine; he doesn't have the influence over the young masses(unfortunately)

new topics

top topics

join