It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A billion years of technologies fused right into our very DNA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I had a wild idea the other day - is a billion years of technologies fused right into our very cells?

I guess you know about ancient Babylonian stories where the gods came down to Earth and had offsprings with humans, their children were both humans and gods.

Now, let us say that these "gods" are extraterrestials that came from civilizations that are billions of years old. These alien societies would probably be so technologically advanced that it is beyond our imagination, even today, and would perhaps be capable of fusing their technologies right into their own cells, DNA, or even their souls. In such a crazy scenario then human offsprings could have inherited this advanced technology - and perhaps we still unwittingly carry it around with us.

Just like any contemporary technology, the alien technology would not be useful for its host unless he/she knew how to operate it - but perhaps some has learned how to - enter the Chackra system. Could it be that Chackras are not a part of the "natural spiritual world" as we are lead to believe, but actually manufactured technolgies so advanced that we still cannot comprehend it? And, did we inherited this technology from our "gods" ancestors, only to rediscover our true powers through religion?

Holy men with complete control over their Chackras can reportably:

1. Travel though space and time by turning the physical body into pure energy
  2. Walk on water
  3. Manipulate solid objects using only their mind
  4. Levitate
  5. Physically shape shift into other people or even animals
  6. Walk though solid objects
  7. Become invulnerable to fire
  8. Create physical objects using only their mind

If this wild idea is true, could meditation and epigenetics be the clue to unlocking our true superhuman powers within? And, if so, should we?

The world's religions always try to make us believe that "God" is somewhere "out there" and that we "need them", the priest class, to gain access to "the divine". Is this all just a big scam to prevent us from discovering that any "god" and hense "god powers" are within us - and it's too powerful knowledge for the priesthood to let us realize? Are we looking at a deliberate cover up to prevent us from knowing how infinitely powerful we truly are from birth?

-MM

edit on 12-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To start life on a different planet you do not need to bring the plant or animal there. You need to introduce DNA into the right environment so it can grow on it's own. This planet was seeded from outer space, either by accident or by some beings. Now We mistakenly identify what we see, feel, and hear as reality. There is much more to reality than what we know. Frequency tied to the technology of the DNA defines what the shape of the creature is. There are a lot of variables to this, the right environment for growth is also needed. If someone did seed this world, they would have been advanced beyond our comprehension. We may actually be very tiny, we may be like microbes of many sorts covering something like an orange. Now in the scope of things, we cannot comprehend this being real because it is so far from what we have observed yet we have seen an orange covered with many forms of bacteria. Maybe some fruit with a pit would be more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Yep! It is within our abilities to various degrees to be the masters of the Universe, if many degrees below what the ETs can accomplish. It is being proven as we discuss this issue that consciousness is the factor of the Universe, not materialistic physicality. And so, the connections between the developing "spooky" science of quantum investigations and age-old mysticism in association with ETs is coming full circle.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Posted in wrong thread, sry.
edit on 12-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If this wild idea is true, could meditation and epigenetics be the clue to unlocking our true superhuman powers within? And, if so, should we?

Depends on how you get the specific tool/trick to work. I only know of tools/tricks that have to do with me spinning chi.

These are the tricks/tools that I know by experience:
1 Reiki (very limited usage from my point of view.)
2 Low level synchronous telepathy (sending to receivers). Not very useful on that level since a lot of ego projections getting in the way.
3 Observing synchronicity in the conscious mind.

Are you meditating to get the chi flow or to gather you thoughts and observe yourself? Are all these abilities chi/flow related? I have not real control direct conscious of single chakra outlet. Do some people have that? It is more intent->changing the energy flow for me.
edit on 12-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

With the study of epigenetics, they've shown that memories of knowing how to do something get passed down in animals, and humans...

So there is conscious-memory programs that is in DNA.

I've seen in dreams and vision that humanity will come up with machines/technology to extract epigenetic consciousness based information from DNA in the future. THEN We will figure out all the billion-year tech from those who Genetically modified humans

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

dominicus

With the study of epigenetics, they've shown that memories of knowing how to do something get passed down in animals, and humans...

So there is conscious-memory programs that is in DNA.

I've seen in dreams and vision that humanity will come up with machines/technology to extract epigenetic consciousness based information from DNA in the future. THEN We will figure out all the billion-year tech from those who Genetically modified humans

I also find the topic of epigenetics inspiring and fascinating, let us hope that we can solve the puzzle soon.

-MM
edit on 15-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

top topics

join