It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a powerful demon roaming the earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

As of late i feel there's something amiss with our young and some adults. Is there a entity among us passing from host to host that seeks terror. Anyone familiar with demonology that knows of one that preys on the weak to use them as a tool?

~I saw the Devil grin at me today as he passed by
I wondered if it was just me or everybody, and why~ " Unknown "

IMO, everybody in today's society is only too ready to place blame to/on anywhere/anything/anybody. No one wants to believe their child or a parent would do anything wrong of their own accord. If there is nowhere/nothing/nobody they can toss the blame on, it HAS to be a demon of some kind.
We ALL have our own inner demons to fight, our own crosses to bare and our own selves to blame for our own actions.
Well, the day will come for ALL of us to take responsibility for our own actions we've done/do in our lives.
Why not stop avoiding the inevitable and start now? Just my opinion for whatever it's worth.......

edit on th302014Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:32:10 -05000414th30pmThu, 10 Apr 2014 15:32:10 -0500 by StormyStars because: of spelling errors

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

In your OP you mention world leaders, so this demon possesses losers too...

Well perhaps, but people are more than capable of doing terrible things to each other.

Right on Elton. I fully agree.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

this post here highlights the biggest demon (already mentioned by other posters): ego.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

this post here highlights the biggest demon (already mentioned by other posters): ego.

Thus far, I've agreed with you too or did you not notice the extra stars? My laptop crashed & it took a bit to get back.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Shaiker

As of late i feel there's something amiss with our young and some adults. Is there a entity among us passing from host to host that seeks terror. Anyone familiar with demonology that knows of one that preys on the weak to use them as a tool?

Quite simply the answer is yes there is such a demon and yes it wanders the earth right now.

"Excuse me for this, but you must realize that Satan exists. One day he appeared before the throne of God and asked permission to submit the Church to a period of trial. God gave him permission to try the Church for one century. This century is under the power of the devil;
See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see, it's not a demon, but the king of demons wandering the earth.

As this is general chit chat I'm not trying to spark a religious debate here, but this is an extract from a letter that was written and handed to the the late Pope John Paul 2 in 1982. There is much more that I can reveal about the letter, it's contents and where it came from, but I'll wait and see what the response in this thread is first.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would normally give this type of thread a wide berth, but there could be some truth in it.

I've often wondered if some invisible, evil force was abroad in the world during the 1930s/1940s because of both the scale and the nature of the atrocities committed...by many countries, not just Germany.

What do we know about the nature of reality really?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Yup, I think so. He has confused many with his slick tricks, deceitful ways and illusions. He has confused that many don't understand where we came from and so this gives him the chance to lead us where he wants. Away from God.

He was made by God, I fear only God.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Yup, I think so. He has confused many with his slick tricks, deceitful ways and illusions. He has confused that many don't understand where we came from and so this gives him the chance to lead us where he wants. Away from God.

He was made by God, I fear only God.

Like Johnson & Johnson were supposedly owned & run by Satanic Cults? Yet what wrongs have they done? Make money?
Yo Mac, I don't have RV's, a cattle ranch, own my own construction company, stay with someone I don't/never loved just to have child after child, for fear of a wrathful God...
Whom no one has ever seen, blindly following that which I don't know, I may have been a bit of a brat as a child but I've never been bad, mean or cruel, never left my roots to sew wild oats ( A guy thing usually, not feminine, yet I still wouldn't if I were a guy ), slummed with friends then woke one day a do a 190 degree turn.
Satan? Seriously?
Wow! See? Every one blames God for fear, they blame Satan for fear but what of us who believe in neither?
We claim responsibility for our own action & suffer for our own wrongs, we're not hypocrites living one life outside our homes only to be completely different people behind closed doors blaming a false God 2X2 or or a faalse Satan as yet another excuse.

THAT is your own inner Demon
edit on th302014Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:16:11 -05000414th30pmThu, 10 Apr 2014 21:16:11 -0500 by StormyStars because: of grammar

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Oh thanks for posting that! That movie scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I could never remember what it was called. It scared me so bad I couldn't bare to even think about it... I might have to watch the whole thing again, maybe it would be so lame now I could put it behind me...lol.

But yeah, I think that there is more evil in the world now. Mostly because there are so many more people than back in the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Seems as though we use the demons as an excuse as to why people commit horrendous acts of violence.

Unfortunately humans are inherently evil, and sometime we choose to believe that they were possessed when they committed these acts of violence against the innocent. People have killed each other since they figured out pointy stick's hurt. Even if you take away a weapon, we are just going to make 10 more while you were busy trying to outlaw it. When all guns are banned, they go back to knives, when knives are illegal, we go back to fists, when our arms are chopped off we use teeth. This will continue till we die out, the thing is we can't be near each other without fighting but we need each other in order to survive. How funny huh?

Primal carnage and murder does seem to be an on becoming trait of many people however.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

StormyStars

Thus far, I've agreed with you too or did you not notice the extra stars? My laptop crashed & it took a bit to get back.

I guess i should add...i was agreeing with you.
Just putting a bottom line summary on what you said.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I guess i should add...i was agreeing with you. Just putting a bottom line summary on what you said.

Surprising but cool.....
Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't at all sure to be that presumptuous lol!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I agree that man has the ability to do evil and good. But there is a force here on earth which some are assisting and this force is older and more intelligent than me or you and it is giving those few people tools and dark wisdom to make bad things happen. The greatest trick the devil/satan/lucifer/the morning star/Azazel/The stars/dragon ever pulled was to trick everyone in to believing he didn't exist. You can say that he doesn't exist all you want, some are worshiping him and helping his cause still, in the most unlikely of places by people you would never suspect because to lie is to do what thou wilt and they will lie and take it to their grave. I believe in God and fear and love only God. You don't see that a force is trying to destroy what God created: nature, food, us. Examples, GMO, killing the forests and replacing them with GMO trees that bare no fruits, spilling countless chemicals in the oceans (oil, heavy metals, radiation), spraying insecticides, pesticides and herbicides, trying to convince us we need to modify our DNA and get trans humanistic "upgrades", war, war and war, killing of innocent mothers. fathers and children. All this just to make a buck. You say so what is the big deal? You don't notice this? Open your eyes, ears and heart you will find God and you will know what we are here for.

Free will is what every man, woman and child possess, we are free to be good or bad. Please be well.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2014 by bitsforbytes because: My first double post! Delete please!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You can say that he doesn't exist all you want, some are worshiping him and helping his cause still, in the most unlikely of places by people you would never suspect because to lie is to do what thou wilt and they will lie and take it to their grave

lol! People believe Hades/Angels/& many other forces to be a cause of all you said.
I believe there ARE Gods/Goddesses/ & Angels.
Not just one almighty God.
I believe these Gods/Goddesses/ & Angels are divided, there are good ones & bad ones.

But none MAKE all of humankind do the wrongs we do Or the good we do.

They may plant suggestions, I don't know that & neither do you, & ULTIMATELY, human kind has FREE WILL at least of mind so if bad OR good intention are being planted, it is STILL humankind's CHOICE to follow those suggestions/planted ideas. Humankind prefers to place blame on their actions & if they cannot find another person or thing to blame, will then blame a non existent God or Satan.

I challenge you to give irrefutable PROOF to the contrary.

A star & blessings

edit on th302014Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:23:07 -05000414th30pmFri, 11 Apr 2014 19:23:07 -0500 by StormyStars because: of general errors

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Absolutely there is a 'god'. It is utterly indifferent to you and I.

i suppose there can be other entities that would designated "god". But when you reference the divine creator, you reference a thing that cares no more about you than a rancher would care about a single blade of grass on his million acre ranch.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

And why would God be indifferent? If he created us, however small in the scheme we are, would he not care at all? I plant things in my garden. They are not much a part of my busy life and I am not creating them as such, which would place more of a stake in it, but I care about them. I can't imagine any type of being that is capable of creating other living beings and just being indifferent toward them.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

If you know not sin then sin would not exist. You cannot imagine what you have never seen or heard. This information is part of the conscientiousness only if we receive it. So, the agent were those who transgressed against God to teach us the forbidden knowledge which has brought death to man. Before receiving this knowledge and influence from those who came to teach us war, lust and other bad things.

Today, we can still see the echo of what this world was when we were just learning this stuff, it was also said that the world was wiped clean when to much uncleanliness and unrighteousness was plaguing mankind. For they lost the way that kept them strong, knowing the way of our Father.

Proof of my will and faith. Faith is part of reality, you can't accept it until you know how to believe. But, believe in the right things which you know to be good in your heart. I know you have felt this. Don't deny.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Absolutely there is a 'god'. It is utterly indifferent to you and I.
i suppose there can be other entities that would designated "god". But when you reference the divine creator, you reference a thing that cares no more about you than a rancher would care about a single blade of grass on his million acre ranch.

lol! You are just too cute!
I suppose you could be right about that depending what G.O.D really is.
If it is riches, family, love, jewels, one's importance, then IT abandoned me so long ago I wouldn't know it if I saw it lol!
If IT is caring, patience, compassion, then IT is within some of us.
When a loved one dies, people become very ambivalent about IT, hating IT with one breath yet in the next breath claiming the lost loved one is safe in the arms of ITT now.

People need something to believe in as most don't believe in themselves unless they have IT to believe in 1st.
Of course floods, the ice age, births, etc are due to IT, but then so are plagues, earthquakes and such.

So some believe G is Genocide, O is Over, D is Destruction.
Why need anyone fear GOD if IT is so Benevolent? Well IT is also considered," The God of Wrath."
How were Adam & Eve thought to be IT'S creation when after Cain murdered Abel, he left for 30 years and returned with a wife not of IT'S creation.
If IT has no Goddess, why did IT give Adam a Female for companionship and procreation and n the same token state the spilling of one's seed is a sin?

All the bibles are so contradictory upon themselves, they almost claim GOD & SATAN to be one & the same, so ambivalent upon themselves.

But if GOD is some Celestial Energy Ball somewhere, I can believe that lol!

Blessings

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

. But, believe in the right things which you know to be good in your heart. I know you have felt this. Don't deny.

I have a big heart true, but I do not attribute that to one GOD. I give credit to ALL the GODS & GODDESSES lol!

Blessings

<< 1    3 >>

join