It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a powerful demon roaming the earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Ok. This?

Proof of my will and faith. Faith is part of reality, you can't accept it until you know how to believe. But, believe in the right things which you know to be good in your heart. I know you have felt this. Don't deny.

Too far.....you met him or didn't.
You have your reasons to believe & follow blindly.
I have my reasons for not believing & walking away eyes open.
We're each entitled to our own beliefs in this dance, till one steps on the other's toes.
I never tried to MAKE you believe God doesn't exist, only my reasons for believing other.
Please show the same respect of no preaching.

Blessings

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

wtbengineer
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And why would God be indifferent? If he created us, however small in the scheme we are, would he not care at all? I plant things in my garden. They are not much a part of my busy life and I am not creating them as such, which would place more of a stake in it, but I care about them. I can't imagine any type of being that is capable of creating other living beings and just being indifferent toward them.

Good, you shouldn't be able to.

God is indifferent because there is no other option. The Universal Law Of Consequence, being responsible for such concepts as "cause and effect" precludes divine intervention. Unless you have an example of something happening that defies the laws of physics.

I have a large field of grass that I tend to. The individual blades of grass mean nothing to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Show mean proof. Proof means material. Material is not God.

Faith is belief. Belief is not fact necessarily or yet. We cannot imagine what we have never seen or heard. So where did we get the idea of God if not from Himself?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Show mean proof. Proof means material. Material is not God.

Faith is belief. Belief is not fact necessarily or yet. We cannot imagine what we have never seen or heard. So where did we get the idea of God if not from Himself?

From years & years of conditioning, & or elders trying to keep a story going as you are now. Seeing is believing, true sigs n possible believing lol Have you ever witnessed the death of a true saint? I have. Exactly as it states in every Bible. Do you even know of Veronica's Veil? Also in every Bible known of. Talk at me when you have.

Blessings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join