It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Asian Video of Bigfoot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I never really gave too much credence to the whole Bigfoot concept.
My personal views have always been pretty much, sure there could be something out there we haven't discovered yet. But there are a lot of things out there we haven't discovered yet, so it wouldn't surprise me all that much if they exist. I've seen weirder things come to be true!
As for the evolutionary aspects of it, neanderthals mate with a great apes and somehow they don't produce sterile offspring, nature finds a way, yada yada yada. . . whatever. I get it also!
Years ago I was very into these topics and created a database with lots of photo's, video's and documents. I had lots of friends also sending me things that I dumped into a database for later looks.
In cleaning up some of this stuff, I found this video today.
I can't figure out where it came from or understand what they are saying. If you guys want to argue about it's validity that is fine, I am open to everything I can't claim this to be fake or real, yet. The fact that the boy moves closer to the other person when he sees it, make me feel at least the kid was frightened and was not expecting it. But due to the language barrier, that's all I got!
If this is on here somewhere please redirect.

Anyway here it is for all you to scrutinize: June 7th, 2010 @20-30seconds in
(Translators are greatly welcomed. . . please no prank translations guys, that's too easy!)

Thanks, AB

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I am a believer of Big foot but That ones a Hoax for sure, although a good one because it made me laugh how he put on that comical looking jumps and flapping the arms for the camera.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That is a Russian dialect in the video. I'm sure is just a repost vid by someone from an Asian country.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Just briefly looked through the vid and it's russian dialect. The boy saying about 200kg and 2m in height. Looks pretty good I'll give the kids that much.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't want to throw the thread but I have to agree it looks fake now that I've looked at it again. Funny how one sees things through a certain lens until others give opinions, though I never professed to it authenticity. I just wanted to get an idea from what part of Asia if not Russia this was from. Sometimes I wish I could watch the videos longer then it takes me to write a thread about them.
If anyone else can get hints as to this location or region please respond.
Thanx, AB.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I`m not too sure.
I think too many people rush to call " Hoax " but I`m a believer in Bigfoot.

At first the weird jump and run made me think it could be fake but as it runs, its arms look pretty big.
Also at the very end when its in the wood it looks quite tall.
Maybe I need to watch the video a few times.......

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I couldn't see a damn thing at all ...then again where the video had scrolled to a rest on my screen I was absolutely mesmerized from the top left corner.
PPPUUrrrrrrrrr

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You can tell when these videos are fake just by the way the people act. They don't act really surprised at seeing something that isn't suppose to exist. I don't think the boy would turn away not even for a second. Who would be able to take their eyes away from something like this unless you were running away?

If we ever do get a Bigfoot on video it will be by pure accident and most likely from an unmanned camera like a trail camera mounted on a tree. I don't think anyone will just stand there filming a Bigfoot. I believe fear would ultimately take over. We are talking about a creature that would make our largest humans look like a normal sized person in comparison. Imagine a creature around 8 foot tall and over 4 foot wide in the shoulders. Would you hang out to film it or would your first thoughts be to get to a safer area? I'm willing to bet even the toughest of us would either freeze in our steps or head quickly the other way and not even think of taking a picture until afterwards. For those who think they would chase it just ask yourself if you would pursue a mountain lion or bear into the brush? You probably wouldn't chase a Bigfoot either.

There are to many sightings recently and historically for there not to be something they are seeing. I think it could be a non extinct Gigantopithecus. We know they used to exist so what's so hard to imagine a few of them still do?

Looks like a Bigfoot to me

edit on 4-4-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I tend to agree with most of what you said except for their physical attributes.
Given the region, climate, topographical location, speciation, etc. of the area the end result could be rather different from one place to the next.
I have never seen a 'bigfoot' or knew someone who has. The only documentation I've been exposed to are the general entertainment documentaries shown on lots of channels, this site and the internet. From my personal stance it seems people are seeing something all over the world, there is circumstantial evidence and all cases vary in respect to physicality. The only conclusive event (and I don't even know how conclusive it is yet) is an account of a hunter shooting a young one, freaking out and covering the carcass, to only months later be contacted by the leading authority on this in the USA. They found the badly decomposed remains and through DNA testing found it to be a cross between neanderthals and american great apes. Similar in nature to the recent discovery of the mexican chupacabra in Texas which some woman found dead with weird nodules on its buttocks. DNA testing again found it to be a cross breed with the only anomaly being, its offspring not being sterile.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I wish the video could have been of better quality. The speed and the distance it jumps is kind of suspicious. I don't think a human would be able to travel that fast. It almost looks like a giant chimpanzee running through. The language/dialect is russian. I've seen this video before.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

You can tell when these videos are fake just by the way the people act. They don't act really surprised at seeing something that isn't suppose to exist. I don't think the boy would turn away not even for a second. Who would be able to take their eyes away from something like this unless you were running away?

If we ever do get a Bigfoot on video it will be by pure accident and most likely from an unmanned camera like a trail camera mounted on a tree. I don't think anyone will just stand there filming a Bigfoot. I believe fear would ultimately take over. We are talking about a creature that would make our largest humans look like a normal sized person in comparison. Imagine a creature around 8 foot tall and over 4 foot wide in the shoulders. Would you hang out to film it or would your first thoughts be to get to a safer area? I'm willing to bet even the toughest of us would either freeze in our steps or head quickly the other way and not even think of taking a picture until afterwards. For those who think they would chase it just ask yourself if you would pursue a mountain lion or bear into the brush? You probably wouldn't chase a Bigfoot either.

There are to many sightings recently and historically for there not to be something they are seeing. I think it could be a non extinct Gigantopithecus. We know they used to exist so what's so hard to imagine a few of them still do?

Looks like a Bigfoot to me

edit on 4-4-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Hey! That's Bill Munns in that pic. He's in a documentary where he did an analysis on the Patterson-Gimlin bigfoot film. His conclusions were mind-blowing. Go on the BFRO site and read the multitude of sightings reports. After awhile, you start building a common profile of what this creature looks like and common behaviours.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

That's the main problem I'm having. Russia is sooo big and the Eastern European speaking countries in most cases speak some dialect of Russian.
I can't catalog this to South Asia, Russia(East or West) or Europe???
I've been doing this for years and it sometimes helps to keep regional stuff together, especially when trying to look for similarities between sightings whether circumstantial or hoax.

I have OCD can't you tell?

AB

P.S. - lol

edit on 4/4/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I tend to agree with most of what you said except for their physical attributes.
Given the region, climate, topographical location, speciation, etc. of the area the end result could be rather different from one place to the next.
I have never seen a 'bigfoot' or knew someone who has. The only documentation I've been exposed to are the general entertainment documentaries shown on lots of channels, this site and the internet. From my personal stance it seems people are seeing something all over the world, there is circumstantial evidence and all cases vary in respect to physicality. The only conclusive event (and I don't even know how conclusive it is yet) is an account of a hunter shooting a young one, freaking out and covering the carcass, to only months later be contacted by the leading authority on this in the USA. They found the badly decomposed remains and through DNA testing found it to be a cross between neanderthals and american great apes. Similar in nature to the recent discovery of the mexican chupacabra in Texas which some woman found dead with weird nodules on its buttocks. DNA testing again found it to be a cross breed with the only anomaly being, its offspring not being sterile.

Hmmm....that doesnt sound right. Neanderthals were mainly in Western Europe and there have never been any American Great Apes. If Bigfoot/Sasquatch ever becomes classified as real, it would be in a different hominid classification related to Gigantophithecus.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

AnteBellum

That's the main problem I'm having. Russia is sooo big and the Eastern European speaking countries in most cases speak some dialect of Russian.
I can't catalog this to South Asia, Russia(East or West) or Europe???
I've been doing this for years and it sometimes helps to keep regional stuff together, especially when trying to look for similarities between sightings whether circumstantial or hoax.

I have OCD can't you tell?

AB

P.S. - lol

edit on 4/4/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

LOL! That was hilarious! At least someone recognized/remembers that Brian Blessed was in Flash Gordon.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Your probably right, I'm paraphrasing from memory what I heard on a tv show about it several weeks ago.
I have never heard of a North American Great Ape either, but I do think the neanderthals were up and about. I speculate on this issue due to the fact I can't just believe they stayed in one spot especially during any type of ice age where movement is key to survival.
But as for this particular video if it is/was real what kind of apes are in asia? And what are the chances that cross breeding occurred in several different regions, with several different species and all somehow bypassed the sterility issue cross breeding creates?
It makes this whole issue just a little bit harder to swallow for me.

Gotta split for now ttys! Thanx, AB

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Your probably right, I'm paraphrasing from memory what I heard on a tv show about it several weeks ago.
I have never heard of a North American Great Ape either, but I do think the neanderthals were up and about. I speculate on this issue due to the fact I can't just believe they stayed in one spot especially during any type of ice age where movement is key to survival.
But as for this particular video if it is/was real what kind of apes are in asia? And what are the chances that cross breeding occurred in several different regions, with several different species and all somehow bypassed the sterility issue cross breeding creates?
It makes this whole issue just a little bit harder to swallow for me.

Gotta split for now ttys! Thanx, AB

Actually you are correct. Neanderthal remains have been found in Siberia. A few years ago, scientists discovered some bone fragments in a cave that lead to the discovery of a different hominid now called Denosivian. The mitochondrial DNA showed that it was different from Neanderthal or modern human. The genomic DNA showed that it was somewhat related to Neanderthal. So yes, some mixing is possible but I don't see it happening between an ape and a higher hominid.
The only ape that currently exists in Asia that I know of is the orangutan. Some years ago, tooth and bone fragments were found in a China that lead to the discovery of the giant ape Gigantophithecus. My pet theory is that this species crossed the land bridge and some of them ended up in North America. Hence, the stories of the wildman from Native Americans and recent sightings reports.
As I've stated in previous threads, I've seen something in the Kaibab National forest and heard some frightening vocals camping along the Mogollon rim.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I know these animals exist with 100% certainty, because I've seen one. Because of this fact I am more focused on how they exist and remain undetected, as well as how they survive in their environments. Well, to be honest, they haven't really remained undetected. There are tens of thousands of sightings that have taken place over the last century, and this is just an estimate of the sightings that have actually been reported to someone...a bigfoot organization, the police, etc. There are going to be many more sightings that never get reported.

I have devoted a large percentage of my free time to solving some of the mysteries associated with this animal, and I have drawn, sometimes with the help and input of others, quite a number of conclusions, with some of them being relatively novel. Regarding the evolution of bigfoot it is difficult to say how old they are, as well as what species they originated from. Having pondered and researched this question for years now, I can honestly say that I do not believe it has anything to do with neanderthals, although the possibility is certainly still there, and I could be wrong.

Regardless, sasquatch are found in North America, Asia, and Australia, and most likely South America as well. The lack of much evidence for the species in Africa could very well suggest that they originated in Asia, which is what I believe, and migrated eastward from there. But maybe they exist in Africa as well, and reports just don't get out, seeing as how much of Africa is not modernized, and portions that are may not necessarily be located near large tracts of forested land, which sasquatch need for their survival, in that it provides all that they need.

They migrated to Australia at or around the same time they migrated to North America, which was the last glacial maximum, anywhere from 12-18,000 years ago, as Australia was at that time connected to mainland Asia. I personally feel that sasquatch are present in vast numbers in Asia, and there are plenty of sightings of them, from the local population, as well as many sightings of "rock apes" by US soldiers during the Vietnam war.

Anyway, let's discuss the video itself. Sasquatch can in fact drop to all fours and run, very quickly I might add. There is a really great video depicting as much, the mechanics of which could not have been faked by a person in a suit. I forget what the title of the video was, but I might be able to find it. It depicts a sasquatch running, dropping to quadrapedal locomotion and progressing for some distance, and then resuming bipedal locomotion. Very intriguing, and that is almost what we appear to be seeing here.

The movement looks very realistic, and we don't have much else to go on. If it is a hoax, it is one of the more clever to have been created. The movement of the animal as far as the jumping and bounding looks highly authentic, and is consistent with what a younger sasquatch would do, moreso than an older one. Sort of like how the younger sasquatch are more apt to climb trees, and they are very adept at it as well, like one would expect from a monkey...swinging around and whatnot, as seen in video evidence as well.

These are not just random beliefs of mine that I'm throwing out there either. They might be opinions to a large extent, but they are opinions that are based on years of speculation, evidence analysis, including video and eyewitness, and even physical evidence as well, among many other things. Myself and others have formulated great arguments for the existence of sasquatch, and since I don't like reiterating the same things in thread after thread, although I usually don't post that much bigfoot-related material on ATS, I am talking more about "mundane" or non-interesting topics relating to sasquatch in this post. I think there is much more evidence than people realize.

I hate when people say that this or that piece of evidence has been proven to be false, because usually it is an error. Take the Patterson-Gimlin footage from decades ago. There is still absolutely no consistent evidence that even suggests it is fake. There are a couple of non-related pieces of evidence, but they are not convincing in the least. And the man who claims he wore the suit contradicted himself multiple times, and did not even describe a suit that looked anything like the animal in the video. Not to mention the fact that experts have placed the height of the animal at the very limit for human height, meaning not just anyone could have worn the suit. But these arguments have been gone over many times in the past. I just wanted to illustrate the ignorance of the public when it comes to pieces of evidence like this.

IMO the greatest evidence available is the sighting record. It has been determined, mathematically I might add, that the odds are much greater that sasquatch exist than all of the witnesses are hoaxing or have misidentified known animals. There are so many witnesses with impeccable credentials, and many who are trained observers, some with animals themselves, who have had sightings and filed reports. Military snipers, the best trained observers imo, have had sightings as well, and have given detailed descriptions. And the bulk of eyewitness testimony corroborates other testimony, which suggests that something real is going on.

And when all of the footprint sizes are plotted, we get a bell curve, indicative of a real animal population. If all the footprints were hoaxes perpetrated by hundreds of people over decades, then the data would not show such a curve, and when graphed, it would be highly sporadic.

And I also hate the arguments about how people would get them on film by this time, etc, etc. People get them on freaking film quite often to be honest. It is just that everyone dismisses every single piece of video evidence. Can someone explain to me how skeptics claim there is no evidence, yet when they are presented with evidence, they dismiss it, and still claim there is no evidence? The bear population is relatively large in the US, yet bear sightings themselves are relatively rare as well. Therefore if the sasquatch population is much smaller, which it is, AND these animals are actively seeking to avoid humans, which is entirely probable, then it stands to reason that sightings should be sparse. Yet they really aren't.

I have come to the conclusion that the sasquatch population has been dramatically increasing, although few agree with me. Most notable researchers say the population doesn't exceed 10,000 individuals across North America, while I maintain that the population is around 50,000, maybe even more. Definitely more than 10 imo though. I don't care what this stuff sounds like to a non-believer, because I cannot take the opinion of such a person seriously, because I know they're wrong. Not to mention I find it hard to take someone seriously when they actually believe that they know so much that they can claim something doesn't exist. That is either arrogance or stupidity imho, considering that history is full of high-profile examples of the status quo being overturned when it comes to belief of certain things. Science especially is full of such examples.

There are many other important arguments for the existence of sasquatch, lack of a body, etc. Few realize that there are no professional scientific organizations out there looking for sasquatch. And if an expedition were ever undertaken, the only hope for success is a prolonged search. The way they do things on Finding Bigfoot, the tv show, will fail most of the time, because such an animal has no incentive to stick around when humans are traipsing through the woods. These animals may not be as smart as humans, but they're smarter than any other mammal in the world, and I'm pretty confident of that hypothesis. Evidenec suggests they possess the ability to reason and plan, coordinate amongst themselves to a primitive degree, which suits their needs, etc...I could literally go on for hours regarding the various arguments for the existence of sasquatch, but I get so bored with it sometimes, because as I said I know they exist...I am more focused on just how they do what they do. Those are the important questions imo.

I have pretty much given up trying to convince others of the truth, because many apparently don't want to know the truth. Or they cannot trust literally the thousands of credible witnesses alone, everyone from police officers, military officers and enlisted men, professional scientists who've had sightings, politicians, doctors, etc...The list is long. I can understand someone needing to see something to belive it, but with the sheer volume of reports, knowing that only a fraction of people will actually file them, coupled with the other evidence available, at the very least I don't see how people can claim the animals don't exist. At least say the could exist, or they might exist, otherwise one just sounds foolish. And bigfoot organizations that collect eyewitness reports have only been around for a very short time. Plus, the internet is the only thing that has made it possible to start to gather so many reports together. So how many reports have taken place before there was anyone to report to? There have probably been hundreds of thousands of sightings since the late 18th century alone. There are reports dating that far back as well, with explorers even writing about them in their journals. Virtually every Native American tribe has a different name for these animals...tribest that had zero contact with another even. That in itself would be highly coincidental for an animal that doesn't exist. There are many more arguments of this nature, like I said, and it would take a while to touch on everything. I'm not even paying much attention to sentence structure or grammer, because this thread includes a lot of information, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

If anyone wishes to know more about these animals, or wants to talk about bigfoot in any manner, feel free to message me here on the forums. And again, the video in this thread could very well be authentic. It has many things going for it, and the animal itself, although we can see little, does look as if it could be a bigfoot. There are certain indicators that one can look for, things that a human cannot imitate, or will have a very difficult time mimicking, such as the angle created by the leg during a step...all humans walk in the same manner in that this angle I speak of is around 70 degrees. There is a considerable difference in the stride of a bigfoot, and attempting to mimic this produces a very unnatural look for humans. I've tried it. It could be done I'm sure, but this is not something that has been known about for all that long. It has only circulated in the community fairly recently, so the older videos that depict this non-human angle are highly intriguing for that fact alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Funny last night as I tried to fall asleep I watched something related to this link below. I don't know how accurate the link is, I'm just using it for a relative reference:

Free Republic

SOVIET dictator Josef Stalin ordered his scientists to cross humans with APES to create an invincible breed of Red Army soldiers, secret documents show.

Archive papers say the Kremlin chief demanded his Planet of the Apes warriors be “resilient and resistant to hunger”.

He said they should be of “immense strength but with an underdeveloped brain”. He also wanted them to work on railway construction.

Labs and ape skeletons have been found in the Black Sea town of Suchumi in Georgia by workmen building a kids’ playground.

It is thought the apes were among creatures captured for research during the 1920s project, which cost Stalin £8,500 — more than £1million in today’s money.

Scientist Ilia Ivanov was ordered to breed the mutants. He had already tried to create a super-horse by crossing the animals with zebras.

I know we are getting way into uncharted territory here but if they could do this and from what I watched they did. Ivanov was later arrested for it and the story goes obscure. What I'm getting at is, maybe Neanderthal women were occasionally. . . raped by these other animals and nature created the rest?
Just to fill you in on how my mind works, unless I have conclusive proof I cannot fully believe and at the same time, being open minded, I cannot fully dismiss either. I will try to solve most issues with science and see if there is a pattern in other aspects of nature. Which is what I've done previously on this issue and it seems fair to me given the scope of time for these events to occur, this could actually happen. I'm not saying it is true, just that it could be and science shows it has in other species. I hope someday the answers will be there for us to plainly see!

Thanks for your input, you seem to know this subject quite well and if I come across anything more I will hope you will continue to help.

AB
edit on 4/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

I am a believer of Big foot but That ones a Hoax for sure, although a good one because it made me laugh how he put on that comical looking jumps and flapping the arms for the camera.

Yeah, it seemed to run and jump a little bit like too much the Hulk.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Looks different in the way it moves across the screen. If I were to fake something I wouldn't make the movement so different than what is normally shown. however there is a instance when it shows up that seems like the camera is running normal but the creature lags. It is interesting but why is the camera pointing right where this happens? Looks almost Parkour.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join