It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 ft Black Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

White man speaks on seeing black extraterrestrials...Notice how shocked & disturbed he is when he says Black People....The women tried to switch it to just dark skin,but he had to repeat himself and say "NO,BLACK PEOPLE" meaning wooly hair,thick lips,etc

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

What are you saying in your OP?

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He didn't say anything about hair or lips...he corrected her by saying black and not dark...which would be pretty interesting.

Like seeing a white person..not white as in light skinned, but imagine seeing paper white..ghost white. Albino would come close I suppose.
And there are some tribes in Africa that are close to being jet black, but typically there is a brown hue to even the darkest black person we have here. I assume he is discussing jet black considering he is trying to correct her.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

yeah.. umm.. that "lady" is kerry cassidy of project scam-a-lot

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by beatbox

What are you saying in your OP?

Des

I think he's saying the old man was watching...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

So, we have little gray aliens with bulbous heads and pitch-black eyes, scaly green bipedal reptilians, pale aliens from the Pleiades star system that look like your average European, and now 7-foot-tall aliens that resemble "black" people...

Sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Nacirema
reply to post by beatbox

So, we have little gray aliens with bulbous heads and pitch-black eyes, scaly green bipedal reptilians, pale aliens from the Pleiades star system that look like your average European, and now 7-foot-tall aliens that resemble "black" people...

Sounds legit.

Pity we never meet like 40 legged triangle headed spiderbirds or some other outlandish alien shape...always mostly human but slight variations...
I guess the universe really, really likes bipedal shapes for intelligence.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

SaturnFX
40 legged triangle headed spiderbirds

O.o

Why that?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL...personally I think. The OP was using the utoob vid to say something he wanted to imply but didn't come right out and say it.

Where is the OP? I guess we didn't bite his wormy bait.

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
well i've seen it all now, trying to turn aliens into a racist thing.
that's pretty sad.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

how about one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

7 ft tall black aliens?

I see he also watches Futurama

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Well, Jimi Hendrix always claimed to be an alien.. but he definitely wasn't 7 feet tall. Don't think he was even 6 foot.
edit on 4/2/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I wonder if the carpet matches their pubes.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im pretty disappointed in ATS lack of interest in ancient Kemet seeing as it is predates and is the foundation of most of our modern belief systems. I study with an open mind , and research what I find. If you look into various imformation you will find what he speaks of. The NOI belief is in a giant wheel(mothership) and the beings are as described in the video. Im no NOI follower but I just wanted to say there is tons of info from african based scholars that folks over look for one reason or another. Open your mind. Dark skins seems to me to be the most adaptable and protective in light and dark.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by boncho

LOL...personally I think. The OP was using the utoob vid to say something he wanted to imply but didn't come right out and say it.

Where is the OP? I guess we didn't bite his wormy bait.

Des

i wasn't actually implying anything. if you goto the actual yt video on yt...thats what the description says. I should have used quotation marks.

now with that out of the way. Has there been any other sightings that describe aliens as "black" in complexion??? and why would he reiterate the phrase "Black People" after she clearly tries to correct him, by saying "dark skinned people"...

edit on 2-4-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Did you know that Pete from Rawhide wrote and sung that song?

@OP:
No.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

beatbox

White man speaks on seeing black extraterrestrials...Notice how shocked & disturbed he is when he says Black People....The women tried to switch it to just dark skin,but he had to repeat himself and say "NO,BLACK PEOPLE" meaning wooly hair,thick lips,etc

This is pretty pathetic all around including your suggestive racist undertones.

Most educated people would have not associated his descriptive term of Black People with wooly hair,thick lips,etc. Typically anyone who thinks that , is either overly sensitive,racists, have a chip on their shoulder or are trying to reinforce their own thinking that everyone is against black people (and no not the wooly hair,thick lips,etc type you appear to think of)

Its sad that people always look for the worst in people or try to reinforce their own agendas and fall prey to the obvious race baiting going on this country to keep us fighting among each other.

What is wrong with using black , brown, white to describe someone or something?

In regards to the Alien aspect, yet another hearsay with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, So no step towards progress was made.
edit on 30430America/ChicagoWed, 02 Apr 2014 09:30:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

....wha? I came here expecting to read about that guy from "The Green Mile".

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

sheb wooley.

don't try to understand em just rope throw and brand em

yea i did, i loved that show when i was a kid, use to watch reruns during the summer at lunch time.
still watch it now when i can find it, amc was running it on sat morning.

edit on 2-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: one of the things that i find peculiar about the show is, every episode has Incident at, of, or something like that in the title.
edit on 2-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join